Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bringers of the Dawn

Bringers of the Dawn

anyone read this?

http://www.universe-people.com/english/ ... ingers.htm

Teachings from the Pleadians
    what do you make of it?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Bringers of the Dawn

I haven't read that one, but I have read Path of Empowerment (same author). I loved it. I almost didn't get it because of the bad review I read. The ultimate complaint, though, was they said it was just like her previous books with no new material. No problem for me because I hadn't read the previous books. So, in the end I bought it, and thought it was great. Some of the things said seem absolutely outrageous if you think about it. But it all feels so right. Right for me anyway, but that's another story.

i have to agree.
    i just finished this one,and i certainly hope it's true.
    interesting times ahead indeed...

the friend who showed me this book just got in touch.
    she asked her energy healer about it,here's the message she sent me today -

I talked to Aleia the other night. Wanted to check in with my guides and see if this stuff was real or not. Before I even got through the story she was like not only is it real, but that she's been channeling messages from the plaeidians for years.

We checked in with my guides. My DNA is already reconnecting with no problems, except that my pituitary gland needed some help, so the light orbs helped me with that. Then we used an orb to heighten my intuition and channeling skills, because there's a plaeidian who's working with me named zeshira. And check it out. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't go back to sleep because I've had a sore back and it was hurting. All of a sudden, zeshira came to me and asked if she could enter my body. So I let her. Without me trying, she moved my hands near each other, they got warm and tingly, and then moved to either side of my left hip. Then my back felt tingly. Then the pain was gone. I asked her to show me how to heal like that and she said she would. Then I asked if she could work with you, and she said you already have a guide from their star system. He's a male light being, and she said if you spoke the intention, he'd make contact with you in a dream. She said it would help if you meditated and created a space for him to meet you in.
    So there you have it.

Fish Guest

I just started reading this last week after you posted the link. I’m up to chapter 7. Interesting!!! To say the least. Like the post above for some reason it “feels” right and some of it so far I feel like I’ve already read!

Deja vu kinda thing

Blog Entries

I have to say that ever since I read most of it some strange stuff has been happening. Dk if it's coincidence though.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Chris_com28 Guest

This must be the Pleadian Plus I've read about. For some reason I feel that they're quite reliable. So what things do you particuarly find interesting. I've already got other things to read.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I have to say that ever since I read most of it some strange stuff has been happening. Dk if it's coincidence though.
    me too,and my friend who first showed it to me.
    it feels like an acceleration of our evolution or something.very hard to put into words..

Fish Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_com28
    This must be the Pleadian Plus I've read about. For some reason I feel that they're quite reliable. So what things do you particuarly find interesting. I've already got other things to read.
    Add it to your reading list. There's a lot of info that's all interconnected.

Mostly I find the info about the metamorphosis of our DNA very interesting so far. Makes sense as to the explanation of our race being dumbed-down.. just made a lot of sense to me everything that is being conveyed.

Fish Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    me too,and my friend who first showed it to me.
    it feels like an acceleration of our evolution or something.very hard to put into words..
    How long has it been since you've each read this book?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast