Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bringers of the Dawn

Fish Guest

Re: Bringers of the Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i'm glad to have folk i can share them with, thank you!
    as for concerns about "signing up" for all this..well, it all feels positive to me.
    It is a great thing for sure. I love this place Well that’s good. I’m not so sure of what I think yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    AND this morning, i heard from my friend who introduced this book to me.. she told me about an experience she had last night, which was eerily similar to one i had in the past few nights.. being taught how to transmute demon's negative energies into light.
    i spent some time the other night turning demon after demon towards the light. i was in a little "office" of sorts, and one by one they'd come in and i'd "switch" their energetic polarity, from negative to positive.
    it was effortless to do.
    don't ask me about the process, i don't remember being taught the skill.
    it felt like an everyday process, like i'd been doing it for years.

i wish i could remember more detail..
    That is very similar. Pretty cool!

Fish Guest

Re: Bringers of the Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Was it Fish that
    I’m still not too sure what to think of all this. Do you wonder if you’ve done the wrong thing by “signing” up for this? I was contemplating that last night, I was freaked out but at the same time I thought, “What could possibly be wrong with being multi-dimensional?”
    Yep it was me.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I just want to mention something that is a matter of worldview for me (so you may not agree) but, aside from the DNA stuff, which I have some trouble with- What I got from what I read is that we are already multidimensional, just not consciously so. What this 'tuneup' is going to do is make it possible to be consciously multidimensional, as opposed to during-different-conscious-states.
    Of course, to each their own- that's how I see it.
    I got that from it to as well as the ease of that conscious use of the multi-dimensional travel. I’m just contemplating the fact of why they are going out of their way for us to achieve that, are they really what they say they are and not something else? I realize they need our power on their side to succeed with this “enlightenment” That part is what bothers me.

But I still have the other 1/2 to read of it so I’ll see how I feel then

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3