Thank Fish and CFTraveler......

I am thinking this just may be a bit more difficult than I realize, since last night's attempt only brought about numerous dreams that showed me that I need to deal with personal issues such as fear of failure and unintentional misdirection.

Last night, for the first time in a long time, there was no OOB - just a huge number of erratic and seemingly unproductive dreams I recorded.

I think I had probably the most mixed up mish-mash of dreams and experiences, all of which showed me in some way that I was not in control of situations, not sure of my actions, feeling like I was lost, misdirected, doing something wrong, feeling as if others were thinking ill of me, avoiding to help people when I feel maybe I should have,….all issues I know I have problems dealing with in real life because I hate to think I have these aspects in me. I like to know what I am doing at all times and be confident but have a great tendency to worry about failure and what others will think instead of just trusting all will be well (This is much better than it used to be, but still an issue at times)

<sigh>....oh well, I'll keep trying...you can't succeed at anything if you just give up at the first sign of failure!! lol

Thanks,
Karen