Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Using the Law of Attraction, your experiences

boris Guest

Using the Law of Attraction, your experiences

hello folks, Im really interested in hearing people's experiecnes with the law of attraction, how you used it, and what results you got from it ?

for various reasons, when it comes to employment prospects I am habitually pessimistic, (im working on it). The idea that I could be happy monday to friday 9 to 5 is a novelty. I have been exploring the LOA in quite alot of depth recently and at times when I have 'hammered it' I can really feel my reality pivot around me, but my pessimistic side has always retaken the helm allowing this ever present law to bring me more grey.

So id love to hear how people have used this law to their advantage, how intesive where your affirmations? and how long before the physical turned around in your favour?

Blog Entries

Re: Using the Law of Attraction, your experiences

I've been using it for around, say 10 years give or take. Only we didn't call it 'LOA' we called it either 'Manifesting' or 'Scientific Prayer'.
    The methods I came to use are a bit different than the ones used in 'The Secret', in which required some 'worldview adjustment' prior to using affirmations, but it's essentially the same thing. I can link you to the specific method I use here if you'd like to see it in more detail.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

blacktiger057 Guest

Affirmations always seem to work on some level for me. I don't do a lot of physical manifesting, though. I work more with affirming compassion and fulfillment in life.

I think that the time that an affirmation will come about physically is unpredictable. It's best to feel like you have already recieved what you want. Have faith that as long as you know you have it, it will eventually manifest.

One of my more memorable experiences with this law is when I wanted to see Celtic Woman--I thought that they only toured in Europe, (now I know they don't) but still envisioned myself watching them every night for 2 weeks. Then, when I woke up one morning, my dad had a pair of tickets for a Celtic Woman concert and asked if I wanted to go for a graduation present. It was a great concert!

Good luck manifesting!

Blacktiger

Ouroboros Guest

Hey CF, I've just read that link you gave to your manifestation technique...what a great read! I'm definitely going to have to give that a try, especially since I've already had experience with tracing root desires, i.e. "what do I REALLY want?" kind of thing. Dang introspection . I've already had several mini-revelations about certain wants of mine just from half-consciously applying what I was reading to an example in my head!

Blog Entries

I always get exactly what I expect. This sounds like it's really great, but actually, I have some pretty low and some pretty twisted and some pretty pessimistic expectations. I've been working for some time to root them out and replace them with positive expectations, naturally. But I absolutely do get whatever I expect.

I used to think that I was just really clever and could accurately predict the way things would be. See? I would shout. I TOLD you it was going to be a fiasco! I TOLD you I wouldn't get the job! I TOLD you we wouldn't be able to find what we're looking for! And so on...

Now, I just cringe when I think of that, because I wasn't clever and I wasn't realistic (which is what I told myself I was), I was actually generating the outcomes I expected, and a good many of them were not what I would actually have chosen if I'd understood I had choices.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    Hey CF, I've just read that link you gave to your manifestation technique...what a great read! I'm definitely going to have to give that a try, especially since I've already had experience with tracing root desires, i.e. "what do I REALLY want?" kind of thing. Dang introspection . I've already had several mini-revelations about certain wants of mine just from half-consciously applying what I was reading to an example in my head!
    Thanks, O.

boris Guest

Thanks CFT, I like that system.

LuciaUruguay Guest

mmm.. I did not read a lot but I suppose I am using this "law".

I have many examples, but the most common for me are thing I want, for example, the longest thing I wanted appear just like 4 month ago, for lets say 4 years I wanted a 24 hours connection, it was MY dream to have internet all the day withouth worring about the time. Well, I always had in my mind and heart the idea, but always in possitive, I never hated sombody because he was luckier than me, in fact I was very happy for them. After those long years things just appear and now have my desired connection and my dad the worst problem is really happy with this new connection.

Also, I use it a lot with other more normal stuff, I dont know why I think is also like premonition but if I want to eat a special food I think strong in it and days later my dad (who loves to eat, is like a big child like me) says "hey, do you want this food today?" and the food is the one I wanted!

Anyway, resuming, I think of the thing I want, and I do my best to make it appear, but I never show envy for the people that have it, today my wish is a new gamer computer, mine is so old, but I just stay possitive in my wish and I know sooner or later it will appear in front of me.

Well, I dont know if your question was about this but is what I do to obtain things, I think about them and then act and wait for the results.

And as for being possitive, I only was able to achieve it after a big health crisis, I was not dead but I have a memory hole and the feeling of being dead for that time, so nothing is worst than that so now I say "is not worth my time to spend bad energy on that so be happy".

Hope is what you ask...

blacktiger057 Guest

Wow, CF, that article was very well-written!

Blog Entries

Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast