Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mudras for activating specific chakras?

alwayson4 Guest

Re: Mudras for activating specific chakras?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_com28
    http://www.geocities.com/kriyadc/kechari.html

Good reading. I remember my yoga teacher mentioned it briefly on his site. Though if I remember corectly there were other dangers if you cheated and cut your tongue.

I've been snipping away for months now at my lingual frenum with a cuticle snipper. Do not use a razor blade.

No ill effects so far.

The more I learn, the more essential kechari mudra seems to be. I would not put it on the same level as a fully triggered kundalini event, but is still a significant step forward.

Blog Entries

Astral Dynamics does not endorse the acts of self-mutilation for any reason whatsoever. Especially self-mutilation for the purpose of 'spiritual advancement'. The absurdity of such an idea is personally alarming to me, but as Admin I must step in and warn users of not following this practice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    I've been snipping away for months now at my lingual frenum with a cuticle snipper. Do not use a razor blade.

No ill effects so far.

The more I learn, the more essential kechari mudra seems to be. I would not put it on the same level as a fully triggered kundalini event, but is still a significant step forward.
    I think that as an idea is about the worst I've heard in a long time. Please keep it out of the thread I started. If you think that people want to hear about what you are doing to yourself there, think again. Good grief!

Oliver

Timotheus Guest

alwayson4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

I think that as an idea is about the worst I've heard in a long time. Please keep it out of the thread I started. If you think that people want to hear about what you are doing to yourself there, think again. Good grief!

Oliver

Ill stay out of your threads. I just did not want people to do the razor blade which someone mentioned.
    If you want to do it safely, consult

[link deleted; Astral Dynamics does not support self-mutilation, as previously stated]

There are a ton of people there who snip (somewhere in the double digits). But many people do not need to snip. It is all a matter of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    The absurdity of such an idea is personally alarming to me
    Noone ever said that spirtual advancement had to make sense. I long ago gave up on that tendency which always leads to somehow mishmashing various religions into unrecognizable garbage.

Ok I am outta here.

Timotheus Guest

It would be nice if there were a conductive tongue extender to push up to the spot in the throat. Instant kechari.

Ouroboros Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    It would be nice if there were a conductive tongue extender to push up to the spot in the throat. Instant kechari.
    Sounds like your chance to strike it rich!

Blog Entries

I just did not want people to do the razor blade which someone mentioned.
    To make it fairly clear - no one except you keeps on bringing it up (obsessively), no one asks about it, you just keep coming around and spam threads with this stuff. For some very understandable reasons people seem to be not into cutting into their tongue.

Telling someone to do something hazardous in a slightly less hazardous way is not a service.

There are a ton of people there who snip (somewhere in the double digits).
    You will always find a group of people willing to do anything for any reason.

Noone ever said that spirtual advancement had to make sense.
    I would expect a spiritually advanced person to be patient, loving and compassionate. That makes perfect sense. Has your practice done this for you? Is that really present in how you treat people, for example around this site?

I long ago gave up on that tendency which always leads to somehow mishmashing various religions into unrecognizable garbage.
    If the new agers you have repeatedly made diminuitive remarks about would comment in the same style about your personal theories (trying to unite Tibetan Buddhism, Robert's material and Kundalini with Western High Magic), what would be the difference? What, except your personal belief otherwise does this make anything but what you just have described?

Oliver

alwayson4 Guest

Why don't you read this thread from the beginning, and see how you come off, while I was clearly responding to something Chris com 28 said. Or read threads, I have started. I clearly only try to supply people with information, while you force people to accomodate to your New Age belief system

Am I forcing people through their computer screens to do certain things? No.

You take the internet too seriously. You need to grow up.

By the way, you are the ultimate hypocrite. And you are definitely not tolerant for traditional hinduism and buddhism.
    The oldest and ancient hindu yoga text deals exclusivley with Kechari mudra in relation with the god Shiva, Buddha etc. A $150 dollar academic text has recently been released on this text, called "The Kecharividya of Adinatha" by Dr. James Mallinson, a sanskrit scholar, who I personally correspond with. You should definitely be more tolerant and show more respect for the most ancient and holy aspects of hinduism and buddhism which are studied by actual scholars. As an Indian, I find you offensive personally. In the Pali canon, the historical Shakyamuni Gautama Buddha practiced kechari mudra. This is fact. Even Robert Bruce said it is one of two major switches in the energy body.

what am i saying...I forgot, only New Age is propagated and tolerated here..and I must conform. I apologize, I will learn to become courteous, educated and tolerant like you. Thanks.

P.S. Thanks for calling my posts "spam."

I know none of your meanderings in your personal life is spam right?

Sorry for discussing actual relevent spiritual topics.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast