Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mudras for activating specific chakras?

Blog Entries

Re: Mudras for activating specific chakras?

So, where is the part in the Pali canon where the Buddha cut his tongue to do so? Give me a reference.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    I will learn to become courteous
    I'd love to see that.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

"Ashima" is a yoga concept. It means non-violence in thought, word or deed, towards others or even directed towards oneself. So, for example, to practice extreme postures beyond the reasonable limits of the body is to violate this philosophy.

I could ask my yoga teacher about the appropriate mudra for you, Oliver, but I suspect he'd advise a complete yoga practice.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    I could ask my yoga teacher about the appropriate mudra for you, Oliver, but I suspect he'd advise a complete yoga practice.

It would be nice to know, BeeK, but don't go out of your way.

Thank you,
    Oliver

Timotheus Guest

alwayson4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    So, where is the part in the Pali canon where the Buddha cut his tongue to do so? Give me a reference.

Oliver

To make it fairly clear, your obsessive censorship of eastern topics as a moderator in other threads has resulted in a profound ignorance, which is demonstrated here by the question itself. This is the only thread where I have mentioned snipping, and only then in response to two other people's comments about snipping. Actually in another thread, YOU were the first to bring up snipping

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11506

Notice I did not mention snipping.

You see, kechari mudra can be as simple jamming the tongue into the soft palate, without going behind. This is what Buddha and Robert Bruce do/did.

Both "khecharividya of adinatha" and the holy "Hatha Yoga Pradipika" DO detail snipping of the 'frenum of death'.

On a scholarly note, as Dr. Mallinson notes, the khecharividya of adinatha is actually much older than the "oldest" Hatha yoga pradipika. Not that it matters to you.

Kechari is so profound in eastern traditions, I could go into various Tibetan death practices, shamtha, chulen, authentic TAOISM etc etc, where kechari mudra is utilized.

But I remind myself I should really be talking about lovey dovey, love and light, New Age stuff, Kurt LeLand or DNA activation . Or most hazardly, spirit communication.

I think this thread is the finest example of your absurdness:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11532

P.S. Don't "spam" my threads with your kurt leland nonsense, as you have obsessively spammed the rest of the forum.
    You just keep coming around and spam threads with this stuff

Timotheus Guest

Timotheus Guest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

Oliver

To make it fairly clear, your obsessive censorship of eastern topics as a moderator in other threads has resulted in a profound ignorance, which is demonstrated here by the question itself. This is the only thread where I have mentioned snipping, and only then in response to two other people's comments about snipping. Actually in another thread, YOU were the first to bring up snipping

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11506

Notice I did not mention snipping.

You see, kechari mudra can be as simple jamming the tongue into the soft palate, without going behind. This is what Buddha and Robert Bruce do/did.

Both "khecharividya of adinatha" and the holy "Hatha Yoga Pradipika" DO detail snipping of the 'frenum of death'.

On a scholarly note, as Dr. Mallinson notes, the khecharividya of adinatha is actually much older than the "oldest" Hatha yoga pradipika. Not that it matters to you.

Kechari is so profound in eastern traditions, I could go into various Tibetan death practices, shamtha, chulen, authentic TAOISM etc etc, where kechari mudra is utilized.

But I remind myself I should really be talking about lovey dovey, love and light, New Age stuff, Kurt LeLand or DNA activation . Or most hazardly, spirit communication.

I think this thread is the finest example of your absurdness:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11532

P.S. Don't "spam" my threads with your kurt leland nonsense, as you have obsessively spammed the rest of the forum.
    You just keep coming around and spam threads with this stuff
    You have a right to disagree with his viewpoint as much as he has a right to disagree with yours. But that doesn't give you the right to insult him by calling what he talks about as 'nonsense'.
    This is the last warning you got.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sono Guest

Whew! Korpo, may I interject at this point with a link to a site that gives a very clear view of the mudras involved in opening the chakras? http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php

These are the "traditional" mudras & vocalisations; I use them with a slight variation on the navel chakra mudra - hope you find them useful

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast