Thread: The Allies of Humanity

Blog Entries

The Allies of Humanity

If you want to read this book you can read it free online

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/book1.php

It's probably made up but it never hurts to keep an open mind about these things. Did I mention it's free?

Or, for (more convincing) depictions of spacecraft in Medieval art.

http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pages/...ft_in_art.html
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Re: The Allies of Humanity

Interesting pictures indeed.

Oliver

a very similar message to this -
    http://www.universe-people.com/english/ ... ingers.htm

and those pictures are awesome.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

I haven't commented on the Pleiadan article because I'm not done reading it (the blue font hurts my eyes) but I have to say that it is extremely interesting, and given my scepticism about certain things I have to say that it 'rings true' to me. Just a comment I didn't want to forget to make.
    I recommend everyone read it, even if they are skeptical about the whole DNA thing (as I am), because it never hurts to get an open perspective about these things.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

You know we had UFO sightings in my region a couple of months ago. It even made the news, which I considered unusual.

G was reading/viewing stuff on the chem-trail conspiracy that Tempestinateapot posted something about last year. One theory goes that the chem-trails are obscuring the activity of military aircraft. Ever since Patty posted that I've been noticing the incredible number of chem-trails in our sky. There's an airbase 20 minutes drive from here. Maybe I should stay away from conspiracy theories but it does make one wonder.
    Williams)

Sachiel Guest

Okay, so I'm reading the whole Pleiadian thing. The first time I saw this it just sort of made me laugh. Some YouTube video. But as I read this, it seems more like a masterwork of coincidence...

I'm currently in the section where it's talking about reptilian creator gods or something, and how the negative ones feed off of fear. I'm also remembering how the text has told us that our histories may embody to some extent the truth of all of this, and I'm equating this to the Dragon in Revelation.

It's quite interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sachiel
    The first time I saw this it just sort of made me laugh. Some YouTube video.
    Would it have been this one?
    Williams)

beam Guest

You know we had UFO sightings in my region a couple of months ago. It even made the news, which I considered unusual.

G was reading/viewing stuff on the chem-trail conspiracy that Tempestinateapot posted something about last year. One theory goes that the chem-trails are obscuring the activity of military aircraft. Ever since Patty posted that I've been noticing the incredible number of chem-trails in our sky. There's an airbase 20 minutes drive from here. Maybe I should stay away from conspiracy theories but it does make one wonder.
    the chemtrails always drip down into like this cloudy soup in the sky..weird...especially at sunset... then u see conditioning for it in commercials and movies...check the skies in adds,etc.. and they have added computer animated chem trails in the sky.