Thanks for clarification
On the last session I was doing spinning energy-body-loosening technique a bit longer. I felt some strong magnetic sensations and resistance to spinning when I tried to spin inside my body. Had to bring into action some tricks with imagination to disorientate myself. It helps to loosen connection with my body and lessens resistance.
This day I had a ladder technique as exit trigger. Through the process I often switched from upward movement to downward and made a conclusion that downward is much easier for me, because it deepens my trance and I feel less resistance in my body. But I am not sure if downward movement is capable of triggering an exit. Can It?!
In one episode I was doing downward movement by ladder and my awareness drifted away. Sometimes it happens. But then I heard a distinct click sound(like a light switch) near me which instantly returned all the clarity I capable of. Light in my head suddenly dimmed. My heart was a bit racing and some magnetic sensations were present in my body. I guess, I've missed my exit.