I haven't been around this forum of awhile, due to minor illnesses and general craziness, but I was prompted to re-remember a dream I had wanted to ask all of you about when I originally joined.

Over a year ago I saw in the news that a young women had gone missing somewhere in Northern Canada and has never been found. Soon after she went missing I had a very strange spirit walking dream where I was no longer myself, yet I was aware that this was my consciousness in another woman’s body. She felt very lonely and scared, and yet she was strangely calm, as if she had been there awhile and she was loosing hope. She (we) stood on a rocky outcrop over looking a beautiful scene of endless coniferous forest which was the middle of nowhere and I knew that she had been walking a long time, I could feel the fatigue in her body and yet it was strangely distant from me. I suddenly lifted out of her body and returned to my own and awoke feeling a little disturbed yet detached. I'm wondering if I was suppose to do something for her, aside from offering her a prayer for her wellbeing, and imploring the spirits to help her.

I have had other similar experiences with entering into what seems like another’s body, sometimes when they're under duress. I also had experiences involving remote viewing and listening to conversations, although I don't enter their space. There have been other times when I can lay down on someone’s bed or sit in their space and 'become' them for a moment.

I'm curious if others have had similar dreams/experiences and if they have acted on them. I wonder what the purpose of these 'dreams' might be.