Thread: visit from an evil monk

teresagal Guest

visit from an evil monk

I am confused about something. I had always experience very loud, deep, roaring vibrations in my head and this told me I was ready to separate and project. In recent years however, the vibrations are always only high pitched vibrations. Does this mean that I am losing my vibrational strength or does this have something to do with my energetic make up? Why were they deep and roaring for so long and now that are high pitched? Also, one morning while awakening from a light sleep just before opening my eyes I saw an incredibly evil, scary looking short man with bulging eyes, evil smile with yellow teeth. He was wearing a light colored monks robe and his hands were clasped together in front of him. The image of him was so terrifying that my heart was pumping so strong from fear, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Was this a real being that came to me because of my attempts to astral project or was this just a figment of my imagination? It was very clear and very real. Thanks for your help.

Blog Entries

Re: visit from an evil monk

Hi teresagal again.
    Exit sensations vary with each experience and the more practice you get the more the exit sensations will change. Someday you may have no vibrations and your sounds will vary from high-pitched hums to voices to no sound at all.
    The 'monk' you describe sounds a lot like the Dweller on the Threshold, an entity that is widely discussed in Robert's online works. I'm not sure if all the links work (due to the site being under construction) but please check out the AD-Pedia (on my link) and search for Dweller and Noise and exit and you will find ample information on this.
    Thanks.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.