Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spiritual Assassin

universal_mystic Guest

Re: Spiritual Assassin

I know, but I know the details I'm referring to and at this moment don't want to share them.

sleeper Guest

that's fine, no pressure.

i think CFTraveler is right in saying it's a supressed impulse.

personally, i've killed many people in my dreams. In my past lives, I have memories of killing many people and in on other worlds besides earth - killing many other types of sentient beings.

i have no remorse about these things, and they're an entirely different topic. But in the past, when i had harbored much anger and resentment, and fear, I did dream often about harming the people that I resented.

What I found then is that guilt got in the way - I had to release my guilt, and look seriously at my intention to try to understand it. I had to take the time to heal my emotional pain, which was the only way to stop those kinds of dreams

universal_mystic Guest

As a supressed impulse that would make a lot of sense, as later on (several years) the person I referred to did indeed cause me a vast amount of emotional pain and I did harbour a great amount of anger toward them and I even at one point felt like I wanted to cause them physical harm because of what they had done to me, but of course didn't take it further, only taking it out on our old bed with a couple of hammers, which made me feel a lot better