HIII!!!

Well I am really happy, I had felt many times the energy of kundalini but it was being blocked by the false guides and "doctors" I had.

Now that I am free I felt something awsome yesterday night but I wanna ask something.

First, my experience, is this correct?. I was doing my energy work as all days, suddenly I started to feel like bubbles of energy in my spine at the start of the spine. Then I talked to my true guides and they explained me how to deal with this energy, so I did what they told me, and after some time I felt at the base of my brain like "something" like a nail of energy, it was not painfull but just strange (it was like the accupunture feeling, that the most similar I had in mind)
and then I was so happy but I was tired so I went to sleep after some more energy work.

The guides that time told me that I have to work more with this energy and probably do the same stuff more times, is that correct?

I dont feel "different", probably I have even more knoledegde of my own body, from some time now I can feel all the parts of my body incredibly good, I mean I had a pain in a muscle recently and I could feel the muscle perfectly it was very odd for me.

Well, I hope someone help, I am happy but no clue of the real meaning of this, I had red some but not enough I suppose...