Thread: Graveyard antics

star Guest

Graveyard antics

Spamming the forum with my dream for personal recollection!

I see a graveyard, complete with tombstones - the tombstones turn into my slots, my body turns into a silver coin, and a mysterious hand keeps trying to drop "me" into the slots.

Next - see a representation of a wedding I was invited to, I drive past it in my car, almost back into a person I know, and one of his children, continue on. See my old buddy Jon in an expensive suit with a gorgeuos lady. he turns and draws a Western/Asian mix architecture type building/tower. I see myself in a tower tentively suspended above the clouds, I add rails and bars to make it more sturdy.

Blog Entries

Re: Graveyard antics

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Spamming the forum with my dream for personal recollection!
    You're allowed to. It's what they're for!

I see a graveyard, complete with tombstones - the tombstones turn into my slots, my body turns into a silver coin, and a mysterious hand keeps trying to drop "me" into the slots.
    Do you think someone's trying to kill you? Hmm....
    Next - see a representation of a wedding I was invited to, I drive past it in my car, almost back into a person I know, and one of his children, continue on. See my old buddy Jon in an expensive suit with a gorgeuos lady. he turns and draws a Western/Asian mix architecture type building/tower. I see myself in a tower tentively suspended above the clouds, I add rails and bars to make it more sturdy.
    Interesting. Could be interpreted a number of ways.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

veranadine Guest

Re: Graveyard antics

• The dream is telling you that you have the opportunity for a divine rebirth coming up in front of you.

It is also suggesting that you put down the baggage and emotional entanglements of the past you so that you can rise to new spiritual heights in your life.

There will be more instances of letting go and rebirth in your life, until you can fully develop faith and trust in yourself and your divine Source.

The dream is essentially a positive and light-filled one. Look toward the eastern spiritual traditions to find further keys for your spiritual development.

Blessings,