Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fear Of Death? (only projectors need to read)

pedigree Guest

Fear Of Death? (only projectors need to read)

So from a person who is 'about' to astral project I'd like to ask a couple of simple questions of those who have projected...
    Apart from the obvious in-built human fear of death,do you fear death anymore? and...
    Do you 'know' or just believe after projecting we are immortal ?

p.s. I believe we are immortal but plan to know in the near future

Fish Guest

Re: Fear Of Death? (only projectors need to read)

I don't fear death since projecting. I just fear the others that I love will die before I do! I want to be first.

Blog Entries

What Fish said.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

pedigree Guest

So that is basically the first question covered.
    Maybe the second question is already covered by the first, BUT ,I need to read that you "KNOW" you are immortal ? (this is coming from a projection virgin remember)

And maybe a third question if I may.
    Have you seen someone die and followed or interracted with the Spirit afterwards? (I know Monroe talked of this.)

Blog Entries

I did with my grandma. It's all in the last three or four pages of my journal. (I wouldn't want you to strain your eyes, but it is long). I'm waiting for the cue that it's ok to talk to her. (There is a 'waiting period' apparently).

pedigree Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I did with my grandma. It's all in the last three or four pages of my journal. (I wouldn't want you to strain your eyes, but it is long). I'm waiting for the cue that it's ok to talk to her. (There is a 'waiting period' apparently).
    I think it is truely amazing CFTraveler that you can confidently say something like this. Do you know where she is now? When you do get to 'talk' to her will you try and get a verification, like something you wouldn't know but your parent might know? The internet is the place where the 'awakening' has begun in my mind. I for one would have never ever known that this could be done.I would say the vast majority of the human race wouldn't know.
    I know I am close to a projection but with 2 kids and no time before bed at night it may be harder for me than some.

Blog Entries

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

I haven't seen her or received the 'ok' yet, but when I do I'm not sure what to ask. I'll probably just be glad to see her, I love her a lot.

My grandfater has told me some stuff (he always appears to me in dreams when there's going to be arguments between certain members of my family) and my dad (who has been passed over for almost 20 years) also told me about some stuff that was going to happen).
    However, I can never be 100% sure of anything, and don't claim that I believe this is proof of life after death.
    One thing I found is the more I discover the more possibilities I discover there are, and the less sure of anything I am.
    Not comforting, I'm sure, but I feel I have to be honest about this.

pedigree Guest

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

I haven't seen her or received the 'ok' yet, but when I do I'm not sure what to ask. I'll probably just be glad to see her, I love her a lot.

My grandfater has told me some stuff (he always appears to me in dreams when there's going to be arguments between certain members of my family) and my dad (who has been passed over for almost 20 years) also told me about some stuff that was going to happen).
    However, I can never be 100% sure of anything, and don't claim that I believe this is proof of life after death.
    One thing I found is the more I discover the more possibilities I discover there are, and the less sure of anything I am.
    Not comforting, I'm sure, but I feel I have to be honest about this.
    Well I haven't projected yet and if I do then I am sold. I am coming from a completely rational point of view here.If I can get out and 'know' that I am out of a sleeping body that is all I need really. So if you have done that and have 'proved' it then all the discoveries you have had are just a part of your human want for more and more info
    If you type this into youtube, Non-Physical Realms Part 1, then you may get some good back up for what you know.

When you are young, at some point you find out about a horse like creature with black and white stripes. Some adult (or other person) tells you, its called a zebra. You go to the library or on-line and see pictures of this creature. So at this point you are pretty sure it exists, yet you have never actually seen one. After all, there are pictures of 'fantasy' creatures available also. Then one day you go to the zoo and lo and behold before your very eyes, there is a striped horse like creature. Do you know it exists or just believe?

I had no fear of death before projecting, so can't really answer that from personal experience.

What I can say in the vein of the above example, you do know that you are more than the physical. One can't be sure one is immortal, but it seems very evident that part/most of you is not dependant on the physical body.

When you get experienced at projecting, you can explore this issue directly.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

star Guest

Sometimes they go through some sort of healing from the life they lived. It was brought up when a past life I was channeliing started to cry, then she left somewhere and I couldn't find her again for a few weeks. In that particular case being brought back into the physical brought up the issues she needed to resolve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast