Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Dynamics???

Kundalini Dynamics???

A long while back, around 2000 I think RB had in his future works section a book called "When the Sacred Auummm Becomes You". This was going to be a detailed guide on how to raise one's Kundalini. Later on, in the old forums (very old forums), there was a disucssin (thread name magnetic buttocks) in which RB said that the new title would be "Kundalini Dynamics". I see now that such a book is not even in the Future Works section. Any idea when/if this work will materialize?
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Don't know much bout this.....Although from what i have heard about the Kundalini i wouldn't reccommend raising it unless you where very advanced in spirit and Energy. Dangerous, powerful, painful. Three words i think sum up Kundalini, aslso Enlightenment.
    Don't bother with it YET, although it would b a good read for research only

Christian Guest
    A word that describes kundalini besides those mentioned is bliss. And I would like to add that one should have a stable mind and be mentally well before trying to raise kundalini because if you're not one can actually go insane... I did (having a psychosis) so take great care when dealing with this powerful energy. And trust your instincts regarding this subject and if you don't feel ready then you shouldn't try raising it. If you feel ready then try. But on the other hand I think it's quite impossible to be prepared for all things that kundalini brings so one don't really don't know if one is ready or not before after it has been activated and if it has been acitvated it can't be deactivated... So when raised one has to live with both the positive and negative sides of kundalini, but my thoughts is that I wouldn't want to be without it because the positive sides are more longterm and stronger than the negative ones.

Christian

I wanted to drop RB a line to ask him when his book is coming out. I have no immediate plan to undertake this work since it sounds like it would require a lot of time, which at the moment I lack. All the available literature seems extremely dogmatic and unclear. The only usable info came from RB himself in the old forums. He put up plenty of posts, (which sadly I misplaced), about the subject. The information in them was clear and objective (and in English as opposed to Sanskrit); but according to RB himself incomplete. I thought I'd post here first so as not to bother him. Anyone who is aware of his plans, and can let me know, I’d much appreciate it.
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Here's the info RB posted previously in his future works projects:

When The Aummm Becomes You:
    Planned Book: An indepth hands-on guide and theoretical perspective of Kundalini (what the author calles The Master Circuit) and the quest for realization and emancipation. This book will provide everything you need to understand, develop and raise your Kundalini. Starting at the very beginning, this book will offer a logical Western (as opposed to Westernized) approach to preparing the physical body and mind, while developing and nurturing the energy body; all in a balanced and healthy way. A rigorous tutorial including secondary, primary and master circuit bioenergy development work, plus sage advice on how to survive this extraordinary process sane and intact. It also gives advice on what to do with raised Kundalini.... when The Sacred Aummm Becomes You. This book will be started early in 2001, and should be ready for publication several months later.

Since this info was removed from the planned books section does that mean the author no longer plans to publish such work?
    Jonathan H

Ascendant Guest
    I believe I read somewhere (but I could be wrong) that he wanted to wait to publish it for some reason. But it does sound exciting.

Quantitativefool Guest
    I would be very eager to read that book...

-Stu

woa... 106 views and no one has any knowledge of when the book might be coming out; if it's coming out at all
    Jonathan H

Jaco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2525
    woa... 106 views and no one has any knowledge of when the book might be coming out; if it's coming out at all
    Contact Robert Bruce. Send him an e-mail or private message. Look for the information at the source.

Jaco wrote:

Contact Robert Bruce. Send him an e-mail or private message. Look for the information at the source.
    I did but I suppose it will take a while for him to answer. When he does, I will post it here.

Here is some stuff I dug out of the AP forum:

Posted: 28 Jun 2002 14:22 By Robert Bruce
    I am currently writing a 'Treatise on Kundalini', and hope to have it ready in about a week. This will help eliminate some misconceptions.
    Note the date of the above is over three years old.

Also:

Posted: 09 Jan 2003 04:55 by Robert Bruce
    Kundalini Dynamics is on hold, re I do not have the facilities to continue my high level investigations into such things at the moment. Hopefully, things will improve in the near future. I simply cannot devote the necessary time to this project at the moment.
    and the above is practically three years old.

I'm starting to think that Kundalini Dynamics is another "Romancing the Eye". Shame though. Fortunately, I think Robert has given enough info in his posts to at least attempt a kundalini rising.
    Jonathan H

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast