Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Kundalini Dynamics???

workinprogress Guest
    I think Akashic L. made a really good point about females being more socially conscious. They are very much in to what they look like (driven by magazines with unreachable heights of beauty for the average person). They are very concerned with male peers and the competition to "hook up". Much of this is driven by biology and the need to find a mate.
    Not sure if this is generational or not, but I tend to disagree. When I was a kid, I was never in to dating, actually even in college I was never in to dating or finding a mate. I dated 1 guy for 1 month my senior year of high school and that was it. I had a few 'friend' dates with guys, but I never saw the point in dating for the sake of dating. And if I didn't see a long term relationship with a guy, why bother to date him? In college, the same thing, I dated one guy for about a month and that was it. Then I met my husband (blind date no less). Most of my female friends were somewhat like what you describe, but not quite to the extreme that you imply.

While I realize you were stating a generalization, I do agree that there is a lot of pressure on woman from a physical/materialistic standpoint. Even once you grow up and have a husband and children, if you work there is a lot of contradictory messages about working women, full-time moms, what's the right balance, how do you physically look after you have kids, etc.

My philosophy has always been to do what feels right for you as an individual. I work full-time and have 3 kids. But I have been telecommuting for 9 years. This gives me the flexibility to take them to school, be home with them in the afternoons, be home during the day if they get sick at school, etc. And for me it wasn't a compromise about the type fo work I do. I was fortunate enough be with a company as a startup, and negotiated the fact that I needed to telecommute. The company grew to 2,000 employees and I rose to VP of a division. I did all of this while the company's corporate office was about 3,000 miles away.

While there, I often had other women ask me how I did it. They always felt this pressure to stay late, sacrifice their family or personal time/lives for the company. But I always had the opposite view. I repeatedly told women that their family comes first. If there is a meeting or project and the client or boss wants it that night and you have to leave, you explain that you need to leave at 5, but you can start it first thing in the morning. Most woman are SO afraid to come out and say this and I never understood why. I have repeatedly moved client meetings to times that worked better for me and my family. And I always explained to the client (usually all men) about my kids and they would always understand and we usually ended up spending a few minutes comparing how many kids we have, their ages, sex, interests, etc.

But women in general tend to not feel that they should ask to be accomadated. It is almost like they don't feel they are worth being taken in to consideration. Now, obviously this is also a generalization. And its interesting because the women I've noticed who don't feel this way are the ones in management and upper corporate positions. Whereas the woman who do feel like this, like they are afraid for their jobs if they speak up, are always in lower level positions.

As is the case in magic and mysticism, I think females in general embody the water element. They are passive, compromising, self-sacrificing, nurturing. Women who have a strong fire element out-going, confident, the A-type personalities. Women often times think that they have to talk or act like men in order to be accepted by them and treated as equal. And while this type of behaviour is viewed as acceptable in men, its usually seen as 'bitchy' in women. It tends to cause resentment from both male and female co-workers/friends as well.

I don't think a woman needs to be one or the other though. As with anything in life or spirituality, balance is the key. There are pros and cons to each character type/trait. The trick is walking the fine line that balances the best of each one.

Hmm, looking back through my post I seemed to have strayed a bit, but actually not too far from the topic.

To bring this all back to the point at hand, I don't think women are less interested in spirituality than men. I think the differences between the genders is seen throughout life and applies to spirituality the same as it applies to daily activities. I think men by nature are more outgoing and tend to go after answers. I think women are interested and want to know, but they don't necessarily feel worthy -- although worthy isn't the right word. Its as if they need to believe in themselves first. And even then, I think women by nature are more introspective. I don't think they are as outspoken as men and therefore while they may have wonderful experiences, they may not be as open to sharing them for various reasons. I think this may be the reason you don't see or hear from many females regarding spirituality.

Sorry for the lengthy post.

Blog Entries
    Aunt Clair wrote:
    What makes boys so much more interested in spiritual progress ? Are there an equal number of female dragons as I suspect ? And are they much less interested now because of their age . Do women come into spirituality later in life ?
    When I first begin to go to spiritual circles in 1997 , there were only women there . This has not changed . Women are in the vast majority and they are typically 30 to 40 years old . Younger ones come to class with parents but rarely stay . When a male does rock up he will know nothing . He cannot meditate yet . He cannot see yet . He cannot project in MP or AP . But if he sticks around a little while , he soon becomes the star of the show . He typically becomes the best psychic and can project much better with more recall than his female peers. Why ?
    I remain curious about the obvious gender differences and wonder if there will continue to be obvious gender differences in mystics in the young adults .
    I tried to answer this yesterday but after 1/2 hour of typing, the kitty turned off my computer, and I took it as a sign to let it go. But today I'm back. So let's see:
    When I was young, I had many spontaneous OBEs, guided AP's precognitive dreams, shared dreams, and other phenomena. At 11 there was some poltergeist activity around me, and at 12 My dad would hypnotize me ala Edgar Cayce & I would answer questions. At that young time, I had no idea how to develop anything, and was actually interested in doing it. So I taught myself 'deep breathing' and 'staying awake as long as possible' without knowing what it was for. I just liked doing it. There were other things that were 'different' about me- If I ever lied, my lie would come true, which then caused me to never lie again, unless it was a 'wishful thinking lie'. (not ethics-driven, just convenience and fear). When I was about 16 and in college, I had an incident with a teacher, which made me very angry, and I wished him a very specific ill. That night I found out he was ill with the specific illness I wished him. That spooked me to the point of thinking that I had to be very guarded in my thoughts. This happened to me other times, which intimidated me because even though it could be a series of coincidences, I still didn't want to take the chance of being the perpretrator of any crime, even if only in my mind. So at a young (teenage) age, I decided I wasn't ready for Power. And that is the crux of the matter here. After my son was born, that changed. Some will know what I'm talking about, but that's another story, not necessary for this one. Another thing is that after my son was born, certain phenomena began to manifest, which led me to look for possible explanations which led me to AD and this site. It was at 47 years old (last year) that I began to seriously consider developing my 'talents' (if I have any), and I can honestly say I was literally dragged kicking and screaming to this. (If you don't know what I'm talking about read my really old posts.) I realize now that I was led to development, and it is something I must do, but I still am having trouble accepting help. I will get over my reluctance, though- those of you that have offered to help me develop don't lose faith!
    Anyway, back to topic: I believe also that women (girls) are not socially encouraged to have power, and I think this is the real reason you don't see teenage girls in the spiritual scene- you'll probably see them in churches. I work in a church and you see a lot more teenage girls than boys, and in my opinion it's because a religious setting encourages more instrospection and reflection, instead of a development group, where there is more instruction as to 'what to do'. And I believe this is perceived as receiving or developing power, something which I can relate to being intimidated by, while a male will have no problem accepting or learning about how to use power. Of course, this is my opinion based on my own life experiences, and on being one of these female 'mystics'.
    To put it another way: I think women define 'spiritual progress' differently than men do. For a woman it's meditation and prayer, good works, and other 'socially acceptable' roles. For men it's doing: Developing a talent and putting it to use to gain power. Sometimes power over themselves, sometimes power over others, but power.
    Now please understand I'm not saying that all women see spirituality one way and all men see it another! I'm saying that we are socialized differently, so we use spirituality differently.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 4th February 2012 at 04:54 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Back to the Silver Thread Errors

TY all AL ,WIP ,CT ,and AL for such thoughtful responses.I think we all are on the same page here in that stereotypes and prejudices are not what we want to examine or promote . Rather , we have observed patterns that are thought provoking and we naturally consider why such patterns might exist . I remain curious as to whether it might be social conditioning or gender preferences that contributes most to such patterns....But now back to our regularly scheduled program Kundalini Dynamics Back to you WorkinProgress tell us more about the silver cord error , please.
    Quote Originally Posted by WIP
    When I read this, I had my doubts. I have read numerous places that the etheric/astral body seperates naturally during sleep. I have personally experienced natural OBE's during sleep. Wouldn't it be dangerous for a husband and wife to sleep together then? If one of them touches the other while sleeping, the person would die.
    Good Point . The last lesson in IIH is possible "Power over Life and Death "when the body is not damaged and is leaving prematurely due to a temporary shock , loss of bp or other such temporary cardiovascular impairment. My husband Bill has terminal heart disease and died a few times upon the table and a few times not there yet . He is still with us but once after the surgery he turned blue beside me in bed and I was partially woken by an angel who instructed me to put my energy arms through Bill's back to call him back to his body and to pull upon the cord .It seemed like a rope in my hands and very sturdy . I was lucid and not fully awake so perhaps I could argue with myself or others that might wish to lol that I dreamt it all but I don't think so . I will look that up in the journal . It seems to me that Franz Bardon instructed upon this . So will get back to this too after some research .
    This is assuming that the Etheric body is the same as the Astral body. Bardon never mentions the etheric body though. He only mentions the mental body and astral body.
    This is another good point . There is AP and MP but what about the higher plane projections which cannot be called AP ?These are above the Astral
    and can involve the projection of a body so they are not MP so we default to the rather ambiguous term OBE and that is not good enough . So Work inProgress you note another place to pick up where FB left off .
    So my other thought was that maybe we are using different terms. Perhaps what we do in the astral is use our mental bodies, to use Bardon's language.
    I am sure we may use either Mental Body or Astral Body in the Astral but that the true constraints come above the Astral . The Astral Body is the full double , the physical look alike that vibes up from the Male Tan Tien and peels off . This is heavy as you described and though wonderfully interactive can not be taken above the Astral . BUT suppose we can continue to empower the human energy body until we can take a more advanced subtle body layered energy body ie the Atmic Body to the Atmic plane and interact as we do in Astral ? You propose real thought provoking ideas here . What is the difference ? What are the true constraints ? If we continue to expand the power of the human energy body will we transcend beyond the limitations at the time of Franz Bardon's life ? Will these higher vibration times really lead us to new frontiers in projection ?
    And he states that this danger isn't present when traveling in the mental body. And perhaps what he calls the astral body is different and more difficult to do. One which the people currently astral traveling haven't advanced far enough to do, so it hasn't been a danger.
    I feel here that he means the same as we do today by the Astral Body but you got me going on this so I am going to re read and try to discover more . Thank you so much WIP for very good thread here and I apologise to all on AD for the brief derailment it was not intentional .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

workinprogress & CF,
    Yeh, that, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good posts!

workinprogress Guest
    There is AP and MP but what about the higher plane projections which cannot be called AP ?These are above the Astral
    and can involve the projection of a body so they are not MP so we default to the rather ambiguous term OBE and that is not good enough .
    I'm not really sure of what terms to use for what. I do know from what I have read, numerous sources report an etheric plane (I believe also called the real time zone), which is one level of vibration up from the physical. In this realm one uses his etheric body, which I equate to an OBE. The next level is supposed to be the astral and is also one degree/vibration above the etheric. I believe the mental plane is one degree/vibrational step above the astral, but don't quote me on that.

Some say that there are 3 main planes, others break down to seven, and others state that each plane blends into one another such that there is no true line differentiating one from another. So instead of going from black to white, you go from black, to dark grey, and slightly dark grey, then medium grey, etc until you get to white. The transitions are subtle and difficult to percieve if one is not aware enough to sense the differences. But each source I have read states that you have a body for each plane and that each body must remain on that plane. So an astral body can't be used in the physical or the mental, only the astral. So my guess is that if there are other planes, then we would have a body for them. The trick is advancing enough (meaning ennobling the soul such that it can vibrate at the higher rates) to be able to reach those planes and be able to return with the memories.

Interestingly enough my experiences with the planes vary from what I had thought they would be based on descriptions like the above. For example when I am in my etheric body I feel very light and floaty. Walking, which I can do easily enough, is more like walking on the moon. I can take steps, but they seem lighter and bouncy. Colors tend to be whitish and washed out.

Whereas when I am in the astral plane, I have a body but it feels more solid than the etheric one. Solid in the sense that I when I walk, I feel as if I walk in the physical. I don't get the light and bouncy sensation. And everything is MUCH more coloful than in the physical and also quite solid and stable. Its like the etheric and astral planes are opposites to one another in many aspects and given the proximity of the etheric to the physical, one would expect to have the experiences reversed. I'm not sure what the other planes are like, but it seems that FB was only describing the astral and mental planes, at least that's the way I was interpreting it.

What is the difference ? What are the true constraints ? If we continue to expand the power of the human energy body will we transcend beyond the limitations at the time of Franz Bardon's life ? Will these higher vibration times really lead us to new frontiers in projection ?
    My current thoughts are that each level/plane expands consciousness and breaks down limitations. I think this applies to interactions in that plane and may have implications on the physical and other planes if one is able to retain the vibrations needed to remain aware of that level of consciousness. To me, its like a bunch of veils covering the mind/consciousness. If one can succesfully remove a veil, not just peak past it and have it drop again, but completely remove it, then one is able to be aware of that level of consciousness regardless of the plane they are currintly in. The problem with this, though, is being able to successfully integrate what they perceive and apply it as needed in the physical. I think this is something that is done very gradually and must be earned at each stage.

I do think that at some point we reach a stage of experiencing omniscience and omnipotence. But I don't beleive we'll be able to retain that in the physical.

Certainly nothing I expect to experience in this lifetime, but who knows in a few more lives I may begin to get some glimpses.

SetiAmon Guest

AP and kundalini

Hello Aunt Clair I haven't been on recently but i'm back.
    Your experiences are much broader then mine but I'v also been attacked astrally.Once i was out i felt this black thing jump at me and rip me in half(not a comfortable feeling).infact about a dozen times i felt myself "die" in the astral to the point i also question bardons assessment of the dangers.

as for visiting the elementals bardon says that one has to fill ones mental body with the element,to become a gnome etc so to speak to interact on that realm,but one thing he said also disturbed me was that if you initiate conversation etc you might be basically jumped on and imprison,and become forever a "gnome" etc.Is this emphisis on danger just a romantic(although oldfashion) dramatization of danger by bardon?like getting lost in the abyss etc etc.

So far the way i look at it is that there is two polarities,material and spirituality and that the "body" astral body that is is the manifested medium between spirit and the realm so it would be natural to manifest in any realm with a fitting body,This physical world being native having more density and "realness" then others,how does your experience corrospond to this theory?

As for danger on the astral,its awekward as I initially experienced severe situations,for instance once when i was just messing around with ceramonial magick i began to see shadow figures around the house all day(with holes in them like they were injured) then later on when i was replicating the ritual a black figure floated in with no lower extremities and its arms extended and came right up to me at which point i closed my eyes and freaked out praying etc,it basically pushed on my right side and at the point were I started praying it burst,or something happend because i felt like something hit me with a sledge hammer or more precise that I was a body of water that a rock was thrown in i felt my body like a wave moving up and down crashing here and there emphisising the energy system as it spiraled up and down.after that i got out of it all for awhilea nd reentered on the grounds of raja yoga

one of my first and most severe "attacks" was when i was first practicing monroe's oob method with some basic new age books,chakra meditation,before I could even feel energy and the like and I developed a strong case of anxiety(something i'm sure most are familiar with) i felt like and feared that there was always something near me,and one night i felt like my energy was depressed and something manifested before me while i was sitting down,it looked like a giant black figure with horns like antlers(the tips were faded out of existence,transparent like,as were the area from beneath the ankel) it just sat there and looked at me for aminute and i didn't react,then about a day later i had a migrain that lasted for 3 months and sent me to the hospital which cleared up eventuall and i'v never had reoccure,weird isn't it?

the thing is that in all my negative experiences became more and more gradual as my fear decayed,i started aping etc and never saw anything negative at all,i'v almost come to the conclusion that all the negative entities i encountered were either manifestations of my own fear or at least using fear as the medium in which to effect me,last time i saw something negative was a black 'aura' with many black "flies" around it and it took off running when i went up to it oddly.its just my theory that most of these things are manifestations of ones own fear or other beings fears i should say.

the astral body seems to constantly regenerate due to the circulation of energy between the pole of the spirit and that of the body,as once i had my "arm" ripped off and that area felt weak I circulated energy threw it threw directed breathing and it became whole again,I was performing something like NEW long before i ever heard of robert bruce and feel his work corresponds probably the closest to my experiences as anyone i'v encountered,However i have no were near the control that he does as i can't seem to project at will,usually i have to induce a trance and then from that state push or focus myself outward

as for the issue of kundalini i had something like a kundalini awakening 10 years ago after a energy transfer,it felt like my head was going to explode for awhile,however i'v come to belive that the kundalini is the natural flow of energy from the mental body to the physical,i feel the profound experiences are due to blockages and narrow energy pathways becaus as my energy system has expanded the "Crushing pressure" has eased off greatly,

Infact about a year ago i was in meditation on my hara and i felt a pearl of energy move up from my left side of my physical body and move in a stright path upward slowly but radiating outward threw the channel waves of energy (like lotus petals?) and when it hit the left side of my skull illuminated bright blue and caused a clockwork spiral inside of my head,later one i had a trance were i saw white smoke coming out of a hole on the left side of my head and it seels that the energy burnt a hole threw there.The right side though is dense and inert and i'v been working agressivly to loosen it up and such.

I Initially got into this about 10 years ago because i had spontanious trances i would be pulled into which i experienced for years,as i'v intergrated thouse "deeper layers" of conciousness into present conciousness or awareness they have stoped but...

Well i got to go someone is banging on the door I'll ttyAl

SetiAmon Guest

Kundalini and subtle anatomy

Back

As for kundalini as i was saying earlier,i experienced a trance state in which i experienced several kundalini-like experiences in the past

One time I was simple relaxing on the couch and i saw a white ball behind my eyes moving left and right and i fallowed it till it suddenly centered and "grabed" me my entire body jerked and it began to spral clockwise and pull at me,my body was paralyized and i felt this things pull draw energy up from the back of my neck up the brainstem to the base of my skull then slowly disperse it,the pressure was immense i felt like my brains would explode..
    I struggled to break the lock and gained a mere second between this vortexes pulls,i first opened my eyes then i moved my finger and then it let go and i always wondered if i just submited to the vortexes pull what would have happend,would IT be a good thing or a bad thing and such.

another kundalini-like experience i had was several years ago I simple started meditating by recalling my deep mind that i had contacted years ago when i was pulled into a trance and let go Instead of struggling,I plumited down into myself untill i "tore" threw the densest layer of pressure which was acompanied by a growl and then entered a dimensionless space where I had only the slightest outline of a mental body which i could move around in the infinite darkness with ease.It felt like i was at the bottom of a deep ocean and i was aware above me was my mind with its layers of thought active.Anyhow back to the point after "touching" this deep layer I have always been aware of its existense,like a part of me still remains there and i associate it physically with the back of the skull,Anyhow once i tried simple to recall it for hours then i blacked out and was in a black trance but I felt my mental or astral body detached from my physical,well just my legs and torso was floating up above me like a towel in the wind were my head was still attached to my physical head,anyhow instead of trying to AP i focused in my body and suddenly a feeling of intense pain and molten steel emerged from the coaxxyl area and slowly traveled down my legs and up to my sub-naval storage area,kind of like a upside down Y
    I stoped this experiment because i felt a great deal of pain..

But in all my "kundalini" experiences I'v come to belive that "kundalini" is just energy,that infact it is the obstructions that give it its "substance" its intensity,as it pushes aginst obstructions the resistence gives it its charecter,I feel that infact the "kundalini" flows threw all bodies and has a uniqe feel in each body...

generally as i see it it emerges from conciousness threw the mental body central shaft and its system,then threw the mental matrix(as bardon would put it) that connects and feeds it to the astral body,which then goes threw the main shaft then again threw the astral matrix into the physical,I also feel from sketches of my experiences that the astral body kundalini and physical differ somewhat,The astral body is more spiraly,more tangled and the physical body seems much more stright

for instance the astral body energy system seems to move around a lot and tangle up in the classic double helix of the ida and pingali of the indian system,were as the physical energy system seems to literally run stright like the sciatic nerve up and down the left and right side of the body like pillars.
    this made me come to belive that the astral body is almost like a compacitor or tesla coil,it retains and regulates the energy from and to the physical body to prevent it from being damaged,I'm not sure how close to correct I am,what is your experience related to this aunt clair?

I should also say that normally,constantly I feel energy moving up my left side and down the right,and at the same time i feel it spiraling inside my body in a clockwork fashion around and in it.I'v tried reversing it but can'treally,sometimes it reverses itself.

Re: AP and kundalini

Quote Originally Posted by SetiAmon
    i felt myself "die" in the astral to the point i also question bardons assessment of the dangers.
    ouch ! That is shocking .
    as for visiting the elementals bardon says that one has to fill ones mental body with the element,to become a gnome etc so to speak to interact on that realm,
    After a time that is no longer necessary . I have taken mates to the magical realms . They can also see the elementals without this procedure . Our Alchemy Circle did use FB's procedure to get there originally. I have never been threatened by any elemental , so I cannot speak to his ideas about being coered or forced to stay.

Yesterday we met the Salamander Queen . She invited each of 3 of us to sit upon her throne and wear a skin headress of her ancestor queen which had spirit eyes that glowed like jewels . When I wore it the ancestor appeared and spoke about calling a fresh spirit back to a non shattered vessel and suggested 3 techniques . This was the first time I had been able to speak to a salamander . The other elementals were easier to converse with and they do offer magical techniques as FB wrote .
    Is this emphisis on danger just a romantic(although oldfashion) dramatization of danger by bardon?
    I feel you are right here and that there is not as much danger as he suggests . But I do believe as RB writes that a severe attack in astral can cause physical and pain on the earthly plane . So protect , work in light , have faith .
    as for the issue of kundalini i had something like a kundalini awakening 10 years ago after a energy transfer,it felt like my head was going to explode for awhile,
    I suggest from your experiences that you have had more than one K phenomenal event and will read you if you like on msn messenger .
    however i'v come to belive that the kundalini is the natural flow of energy from the mental body to the physical,
    I feel that the natural flow should be called psi or chi and that the raising of kundalini at will by the magician is to call this psi into already activated circuits which the kundalini has opened and to manifest this into a short lived kundalini energised session . That is not the same as a kundalini phenomena when mother comes to call and crashes through the body at her own will without a possibility of being controlled by the magician .
    i was in meditation on my hara and i felt a pearl of energy move up from my left side of my physical body and move in a stright path upward slowly but radiating outward threw the channel waves of energy (like lotus petals?) and when it hit the left side of my skull illuminated bright blue and caused a clockwork spiral inside of my head,later one i had a trance were i saw white smoke coming out of a hole on the left side of my head and it seels that the energy burnt a hole threw there.The right side though is dense and inert and i'v been working agressivly to loosen it up and such.
    This sounds like an internal cleansing or purging of blocks . I feel you would be relieved to do the same procedure on the other side . The magician often opens right side then left side or top then bottom . This is left side first suggesting that there was a need for healing there .

Interesting experiences , thanks for sharing .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

SetiAmon Guest

Aunt Clair

I don't have msn messanger or anything like that,i'm actually barrowing a friends computer whenever i can and he won't let me install anything on it(another guy installed something which infected his comp with a virus etc,paranoid now etc)

But if you want to read me from here i have a yahoo e-mail at setiamon@yahoo.com I would actually be very interested in what you find do to all the excercises and such i'v implemented over the years.

I haven't been able to completly clear the right hip for some reason the only energy that can move by is a small stream,i can even touch were the blockage is at but no matter how much excercise or work i do it won't break,some can temporary loosen it like basic streches.

well anyhow about kundalini on the general conversation,most of the time i just get little upshoots of energy,sharp.I see them as streaks of white fire with my eyes closed(some kind of clairavoyence?)

is white fire associated with kundalini?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5