Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Dynamics???

nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2525
    I'd like to know if anyone has come across a different set of "facts" regarding the specifics of the Kundalini phenomenon. Preferably facts that come from a respectable well established source.
    Robert Bruce is internationally famous and widely respected as a metaphysical author so I would certainly claim that he is a "respectable well established source ". He is also one of the few metaphysical authors that I do respect that are still alive . He verifies and goes to the source and does the metaphysical research . He learns by projection and meditative trance and energy body perceptions . Too many other authors merely parrot material that is false and have no first hand experience . I do not know this author Powell and I mean no disrespect to you or him . I will try to search for an ebook version to see myself before I render a decision on the merit of his work but based upon what you have cited here it seems to be armchair work to me . Please forgive me if that sounds rude . I dont mean to be .

Alice Bailey , Dr. Joshua David Stone , Robert Monroe , and Franz Bardon are all deceased . Frankly nothing else has been written that compares to their metaphysical works . If you will look to the ebooks that are treasured classics you will see what I mean . Perhaps there is another that has escaped popular attention of acting mystics but I do not know of one from my circles . Oh well , maybe James Hurtak's Book of Knowledge or arguably Diana Cooper's A Little Light on Ascension but they have not continued to write nor to produce methodology that can be accessed so that an aspirant can learn from them .

Robert Bruce is a contemporary that continues to go straight to the source and he remains on the cutting edge as such some of his earlier writings on kundalini have been updated and are no longer ideas that he holds rigidly . Another reason that I respect his work is his ability to discard ideas that are no longer relevant or ones that he has found not to be credible . You must use your own discernment of course .

But Robert Bruce's description of the kundalini Uraeus Effect was spot on . When my alchemy group also came to this stage we experienced exactly what he had described . Also when we developed the urn of Garuda and began to be able to remote project to each other by naming a snake it piqued my interest in his work once more as he was the only one who had described that phenomenon in print at that date .

A.E. Powell, a well know theosophic author and compiler, in his book "The Etheric Double", writes:..it is necessary that the serpent-fire move to the chakrams in a certain order, and in a certain way, which varies with different types of people...
    Both of those statements are perhaps incorrect out of context or out of time in validity . The kundalini does not need to be guided , it will rise on its own . And RB is right that it is far too strong to be controlled in its rising thru the primary flames . The raising of it by will is not the same thing at all . Perhaps therein lies the confusion . The calling up of the kundalini energy by will is a method of bringing in energy from the prana surrounding the sitter up the channels that the kundalini has helped to open . This energy can be called kundalini and not psi in that it is clairvoyantly witnessed as a large golden serpent entering the energy body thru the open wheels manifested in advanced alchemy in the human energy body . It will come in as a huge golden serpent and can be felt to move up the channels . This cannot be called up until the earlier and primary flames have been ignited . When it comes into the body it manifests as a dragon in the shoulders and head and is unmistakable clairvoyantly and clairsentiently .

Before Kundalini is aroused it is absolutely essential that a definite stage of moral purity be reached and also that the will be strong enough to control the force
    That is a prevalent myth but I do not respect it as a truth .

Notice also the second to last part of the quote, the part about a black school of magic guiding Kundalini through the lower chakras. This is a very specific statement, which can either be true or a complete and deliberate lie as it is difficult to imagine a miscomunication.
    This passage is speaking about dark tantra and dark kanda they do exist and they are brought down by decision in misguided people notably controlled by negs . The dark kanda does not have to be guided through the chakras though so in that I will disagree . The dark arts magician must merely continue engaging in dark tantra and it will manifest on its own . These misguided youths do not tend to be in schools but in little cliques that astrally rape and drain their victims until they are harnessed and become too drained themselves by their negs to fly or see anymore . They are self limiting . As Robert says there is always a yin and a yang for every evil under the sun there is a remedy . I have exorcised these dark kandas from humans who have negs attached to them .It is a sad evil they do to the world which ultimately harms themselves more than anyone else . The dark kanda also has subsequent cobras that emerge . I would not call them light , flame and rising though . They are seen as a cold evil dark thing of shadow lacking any light or hope which continues to grow like tree roots until the victim is grounded by their deeds. Black is holy , dark is not . Mother Earth anchors these aberrant children in time .

Robert Bruce has also written on this . However I feel that this other text is fearmonging and not as responsible as the way that Robert writes . I do not think that the two authors disagree so much in substance on that aspect though . Thanks for this thread it has made me ruminate and contemplate a lot . Om Shanti .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Hello all,

Aunt Clair wrote:
    Robert Bruce is internationally famous and widely respected as a metaphysical author so I would certainly claim that he is a "respectable well established source ".
    I concur, and so was Powell and the People he quoted (Blavatsky, Besant, Leadbeater, Westcott...).

Aunt Clair wrote:
    Alice Bailey , Dr. Joshua David Stone , Robert Monroe , and Franz Bardon are all deceased . Frankly nothing else has been written that compares to their metaphysical works .
    I haven’t read anything by Bailey or Stone. Can you recommend online works of these authors? I have read some of Monroe and Bardon. Incidentally, the latter author makes some sensationalistic claims about Astral Projection. In his book Initiation Into Hermetics Bardon writes:

If during the period in which the mental and astral bodies are loosened from the physical matrix, the latter were touched by another person, no matter whether skilled or unskilled in magic practice, the said ribbon, being extremely subtle, would break in two at once. The connection between the physical body being thus interrupted, physical death would be the consequence. Therefore utmost care has to be taken right from the beginning of these exercises that nobody should be able to touch the body of the magician when he puts himself in the described state.
    Meaning when you’re projecting and somebody touches you, even if you are an advanced practitioner, you will die. Was Franz Bardon misinformed or was he trying to instill fear in magical practitioners?

As for Kundalini Bardon writes:

Consequently the Shakti or Kundalini power represents the imagination that the magician has to develop systematically. Casting a retrospective glance at our entire developmental system, the magician will certainly find that it is just this creative power of the phallus, namely the imagination and its development that are playing the main role in his training.
    The developmental system of which he speaks, the one given in IIH, does not include the anything like the rising of the Serpent of Fire. He states that the power of Kundalini is simply imagination.

When all the experts disagree, there is nothing left to do but see for one self.
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

When all the experts disagree, there is nothing left to do but see for one self.
    Well yes that is why going straight to the source is what mystics do .
    I haven’t read anything by Bailey or Stone. Can you recommend online works of these authors?
    Alice Bailey heirs instructed to place it all free online through Lucis Trust just google it .
    Stone's best works are still free . He published some free ebooks too but I cant find that link I recall a title Ascension Handbook . Notably his techniques on accessing ascension seats and ashrams are invaluable . Look on my msn site if you would like to get a link to his guided meditation to access the Golden Chamber of Melchiezedek etc.

Respecting any metaphysical researcher does not imply that the reader must or should consider them infallible . Bardon's Hermetic works is beyond comparison and remains a classic . Was he right about everything , no . But he exposed in great detail so much to help the spiritual development of humanity and he continues to come in spirit to teach mystics today . So yeah I think he is tops .Recall he had few peers was largely self taught and did his pioneering work before the internet and before the acceptance of mysticism . Know that he sacrificed so much to reveal his work . He was tortured by Nazis in WW II not for being a mystic but for not being willing to teach occult dark magic.
    Franz Bardon is regarded by many as greatest Hermetic adept of the 20th century. A tireless worker for the light, he survived Hitler's concentration camps but died a victim of Communist persecution in 1958. He left behind him four legendary books which have become acknowledged classics of occult literature.http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:FLLM ... lini&hl=en
    But I dont think that quote represents Bardon's view on kundalini btw . Imagination does not mean the same thing to the magician he means it not in the sense it does not exist but in the sense throughout his writings of visualisation . That the magician must realise that faith in the unseen will prove their work in time when they develop clairient abilities and must begin with imagination alone .

Page 107, "La visualisation", "Visualization"1. 1) TX: Visualization is the mental's faculty of creating images, called therefore "mental",- they take shape on the forehead's inner screen or in front of one, eyes open or closed. That creation of images is equally called "imagination " in the actual meaning of the term but current usage attributed to that word another significance: unreality, dream, etc... That capacity to create images is one of the most determining factors of power in Magic.http://www.geocities.com/franzbardon/moryason1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sorlac
    Does this imply that RB's new book will include some kundalini info related to his NEW methods, or was that merely an informational post?
    Here's a question from RB's recent interview:

You are currently working on the first volume of a trilogy on energy, Foundation of Energy Work. What could you tell us about this book and the whole trilogy?

The first book in the series teaches the basics of the energy body and the NEW Energy Ways system, theory and practice. All of my books contain some aspects of the NEW Energy Ways system, but this book will contain everything, including primary centre work (working with the major chakras). My methods have evolved greatly over the years, so this will also contain my updated methods and understanding, including the use of energy balls and changing the properties of energy by adding intention.
    The next book in the series will delve more deeply into the energy body and its higher functions, including the development and energetic of psychic abilities. The third book in the series will focus on the higher spiritual aspects of the energy body, especially Kundalini and Uraeus Serpent of Fire, theory and practical.
    For the whole thing follow the link (its in pdf):

http://www.astralsight.com/IMG/pdf/RBinterview.pdf

Thx again Kalonek for the above link bro.
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

Apex Guest
    Ah.

Thanks for that info Jonathan2525.

Kalonek Guest
    You're welcome Jonathan2525

SetiAmon Guest
    As someone who has familiarized himself with bardons work now I can tell you what bardon calls "astral projection" isn't what most people now a days call astral projection,he calls what most people consider astral projection as "mental projection" were as FB's astral projection is the actual removal of what some would call the etherical body,the energy within the physical body,this if i recall is also referred to as the death trance in tibetan myticism.the reason for performing astral projection is merely for learning and is very dangerous.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2525
    Hello all,

Aunt Clair wrote:
    Robert Bruce is internationally famous and widely respected as a metaphysical author so I would certainly claim that he is a "respectable well established source ".
    I concur, and so was Powell and the People he quoted (Blavatsky, Besant, Leadbeater, Westcott...).

[quote:vhtou91f]Aunt Clair wrote:
    Alice Bailey , Dr. Joshua David Stone , Robert Monroe , and Franz Bardon are all deceased . Frankly nothing else has been written that compares to their metaphysical works .
    I haven’t read anything by Bailey or Stone. Can you recommend online works of these authors? I have read some of Monroe and Bardon. Incidentally, the latter author makes some sensationalistic claims about Astral Projection. In his book Initiation Into Hermetics Bardon writes:

If during the period in which the mental and astral bodies are loosened from the physical matrix, the latter were touched by another person, no matter whether skilled or unskilled in magic practice, the said ribbon, being extremely subtle, would break in two at once. The connection between the physical body being thus interrupted, physical death would be the consequence. Therefore utmost care has to be taken right from the beginning of these exercises that nobody should be able to touch the body of the magician when he puts himself in the described state.
    Meaning when you’re projecting and somebody touches you, even if you are an advanced practitioner, you will die. Was Franz Bardon misinformed or was he trying to instill fear in magical practitioners?

As for Kundalini Bardon writes:

Consequently the Shakti or Kundalini power represents the imagination that the magician has to develop systematically. Casting a retrospective glance at our entire developmental system, the magician will certainly find that it is just this creative power of the phallus, namely the imagination and its development that are playing the main role in his training.
    The developmental system of which he speaks, the one given in IIH, does not include the anything like the rising of the Serpent of Fire. He states that the power of Kundalini is simply imagination.

When all the experts disagree, there is nothing left to do but see for one self.[/quote:vhtou91f]

star Guest
    I have yet to have a dangerous encounter; but I have heard that we run into whatever we expect to run into?

Maybe if your thinking your trip will be dangerous there is the greater chance for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SetiAmon
    what Bardon calls "astral projection" isn't what most people call (AP)
    I disagree respectfully. FB does distinguish though between projection of consciousness and projection of an astral body .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Bardon
    The three worlds or "planes" are as follows: the mental plane is the highest reality, save for the undivided akasha, and is the true and eternal ego. Where the akasha is in a sense the world of ideas, it is the mental plane that sets these ideas in motion. The astral plane is the next one down and contains the archetypes of the physical world and to some extent the vital energy behind it; the physical world is the lowest of the planes and requires little explanation. Each of these worlds forms a matrix for the world below it. Since humans also have three bodies corresponding to their presence in each of the three worlds, severing the link between any two of these bodies will cause the dissolution of the lower forms (or death). Such things as astral projection are still possible as they only involve loosening the hold between the bodies.
    ...FB's astral projection is the actual removal of what some would call the etherical body,
    Did you mean to write FB here or RB because I feel you are contradicting yourself and it confuses me .
    also referred to as the death trance in Tibetan myticism.
    This is interesting and I would like to hear more about it please elucidate us .
    The reason for performing astral projection is merely for learning
    Life is 'merely' for learning .
    and is very dangerous.
    Is it ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast