Thread: My eyes ruin every OBE attempt...

BaKo Guest

My eyes ruin every OBE attempt...

Hey. Last night (any many other times), I listened to the Gateway Experience from TMI and got into what they call "Focus 10", or sleep paralysis. I figured I was ready to OBE, i couldnt move or feel anything aside from my face and throat. So I visualized I was floating right under my ceiling. This works like a charm, if you feel that claustraphobic feeling like you are way to close to your feeling you start to get vibrations and you feel like your actually at the ceiling. So i started getting vibes, then I saw a light.. I figured HELL YEAH, ASTRAL SIGHT! Then I started seeing more and more, until I realized the sad truth that my eyes were opening slowly lol... To verify, I quickly touched them, and they were open, it wasn't my imagination.

So I spent another 20 minutes meditating, and I began to have a good feel for my energy body. So then I imagined my astral arms crossing. I could definetely feel a pressure being exerted, and felt as if my astral body was loosening from my phsyical body. Then I saw an extremely bright whitish yellow light at the top of my vision. Out of nowhere, completely subconsciously and unexpectedly, my eyes just snapped upward to look at the light and they once again ruined everything. So pretty much thats 2 extremely close failed OBE attempts in one night because of them. I try relaxing them, visualizing closing them shut with a zipper, but nothing works! Can anyone give me a suggestion? Thanks alot...
    Anyone, or Robert? Because this is the 'Ask Robert' section....CF

Re: My eyes ruin every OBE attempt...

G'day,

I suggest you use an effective sleep mask to totally block out all light. A rolled up black tee shirt, airline sleep mask, etc, etc.

Or, do your obe's in a dark or near dark place.

This works a treat.

Robert