Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Blossom Goodchild's Predicted Mass UFO Sighting

Blossom Goodchild's Predicted Mass UFO Sighting

Interesting article...

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0908/blossom.html

(I particularly like the soundtrack on the youtube video at the end of the article. )

Blog Entries

Re: Blossom Goodchild's Predicted Mass UFO Sighting

Blossom Goodchild! Is that her given name?
    October 14th, 2008. I like specific dates.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

wow.
    tres interesting indeed.

did anyone inform agent Mulder yet?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

For some reason this brings to mind the fact that Large Hadron Collider is set to start colliding in October as well. Considering they don't really seem to know what's going to happen when they turn that thing on, October might be an interesting month.

Wasn't there supposed to be an escalation of UFO sightings around the time of the first nuclear detonations? They're probably hovering around here going "the humans are trying to do themselves in again, sigh..." Heh.

(Also: yeah, with a name like "Blossom Goodchild" you know she's gotta be up to something...)

Edit: Also just remembered hearing a while back that the web bot project is predicting some sort of "turning point" for around Oct 7 that will kick off four months of high emotional intensity. For those who haven't heard of it, the "web bots" are an experiment where this technology crawls the internet and picks up on trends in words and phrases... it's supposed to be a way of tapping into what's going on in the collective unconscious in order to make predictions. Interesting stuff.

Intro-info on da bots
    Blurb about October (its been posted in a bunch of places; this is the first that comes up)

Blog Entries

By seeming coincidence, I posted something about the hadron collider in the 'news' section of the off-topic forum.
    Co-inky-dink? I don't think so.
    Let's see what the trendbots say.

lightningbug Guest

it would be amazing if it does happen. . . .but . . . .it isn't the first time a channeller was given a specific date and nothing happened. the set back, takes people away from the spiritual path. as well as leaving believers, lost.

the reason why I have a bit of fear in this scenario is - I don't trust Ashtar Command. Ashtar Command has at certain times, spread the idea that there is no real spirituality. No real spirits. Such as, I've seen Ashtar Command once say, all angels are actually aliens coming from a spaceship. Which is really a slap in the face to all those who have had true angelic experiences. In very subtle ways, it upholds there is no real spiritual power. Creating the idea in ones mind technology is still needed. Denying, divinity of the human soul.

I've seen Ashtar Command say, Jesus is on a spaceship so he can spread his word across the universe. I'm not sure why Jesus would need to be on a space ship? Don't astral projectors live proof that the soul needs no mechanical vehicle to travel? Why can't Jesus teleport where he needs to go? This is the subtle way that Ashtar Command has spread the idea, that the spirit has no true power.

=I read, I read a lot. I read hundreds of Ashtar experiences alongside with hundreds of NDE experiences and this and that and this and that. And I pay attention to how, it makes me feel. And I compare them. Ashtar experiences came up as poor in vibrational energy compared to NDEs. And if anything this website has taught me is, pay attention to energy.

Ashtar Command also tends to hold that idea that "ALIENS WILL SAVE HUMANITY!" rather than emphasizing the divinity of the human being, being capable of saving itself.

Im not saying all alien messengers were like this. I found the allies of humanity holding the idea that mankind must save itself, and not expect beings in the sky to do it for them.

The reason why this bloosom message concerns me - is there seems to be a positive attitude towards Ashtar Command. And I when I read comments, I kept coming back to the attitude of aliens saving humanity.

I realize there are some Ashtar followers here. The liar will tell you 99% truth. So most of Ashtar Command sounds wonderful.

It would be awesome if this happens. But I really hope they are the sort of aliens that do not interfere with humanitys divine free will. Rather than trying to impose their ways onto us. Or wose, take away our independece with promises of salvation.

Blog Entries

Interesting points, lightningbug.

The idea of a spiritual afterlife and spirit entities has indeed a lot of support from different directions, so I also would be very skeptical of anyone who tried to state otherwise.

Where did you read all the NDE stories? That would be interesting.

Oliver

it is concerning.

the Teachings of the Pleiadians says that we are to be wary of non-spiritual aliens who claim they are the key to saving humanity, when all they really want is to use us and our planet for the resources available.

Blog Entries

Re:Since we're doing this-

One thing that concerned me in the pleiadan site is that it contained links to 'information' about 'scary-looking reptilian aliens' that were in charge of all the bad stuff, and then showed the blond-blue eyed Ashtar command aliens as the 'good guys'. Almost contradicted the message of transcendence of polarity and increased vibrational awareness of the original message. Seemed somewhat xenophobic to me.
    So, as usual, I take it all in and enjoy what resonates, and ignore what doesn't.
    Like everything else.

i guess we're back to what the x-files taught us - TRUST NO-ONE.