Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Blossom Goodchild's Predicted Mass UFO Sighting

Fish Guest

Re: Blossom Goodchild's Predicted Mass UFO Sighting

you know what?
    i wonder how Blossom is right now... nothing happened, so she must be taking some amount of crap from all sides.
    i hope her family and friends are still supporting her.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Fish Guest

Yes no doubt that she is.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Update from BG: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc

I think she's handling this about as well as anyone could. She's not making excuses, she's not hiding from the fact that it was a non-event, she's apologized for raising hopes and she's suggested that we not wait for anyone to "save" us, but rather do the work ourselves. As a person, this gets some respect from me, and it seems she's learned something, which is good. Its just a shame it had to be in front of so many now very disappointed people.

I get the impression that this was some entity's idea of a fun loosh-harvest, and BG's only real "crime" was a lapse in discernment rather than anything more sinister. Thing is, I know my development has at times taken me into some pretty wild and unprecedented territory; if some opportunistic critter were to have stepped in and said all the right things at certain points, I can't guarantee I wouldn't have done the same. Who among us can, honestly?

Blog Entries

I hope she can separate her own sense of self-worth from the entities she's channeling. And I hope her 'followers' have (or acquire) a sense of humor.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    I get the impression that this was some entity's idea of a fun loosh-harvest, and BG's only real "crime" was a lapse in discernment rather than anything more sinister.
    This is why I tend to distrust channeled information. I think a lot of people who channel just accept the advice and input of any creature they encounter, without doing the work to find out who/what it is and what it wants and why you're being given this information, etc.

In this case, what would be the purpose of predicting something like this? If it were to happen, wouldn't it be all over the international news, anyway? "Giant hovering spacecraft over Alabama" would be something I would expect every major news outlet in the world to be reporting, so everyone would know about this event, anyway. Why would you need pre-knowledge of it? What would the purpose of that be? These are things that Blossom Goodchild apparently didn't think about. Lack of discernment, indeed.

I hope she's gotten something positive from this, and I hope she's okay. I do have compassion for someone who has globally made a fool of themselves in this way. I certainly don't wish her any ill. Let's hope she develops better discernment after this.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.