Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Blossom Goodchild's Predicted Mass UFO Sighting

Re: Blossom Goodchild's Predicted Mass UFO Sighting

Hah! maybe when they make contact, we better check and see if their skins peel off to reveal green scales..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    Hah! maybe when they make contact, we better check and see if their skins peel off to reveal green scales..
    Sounds more like "V": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085106/plotsummary.

Oliver

that's what i was getting at.
    the prospect of a massive ship appearing in the skies brings countless sci-fi memories to life.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

lightningbug Guest

okay so heres another. . .!

so last night I do some chakra energy work, something I don't do often enough. Feeling good, im hoping I can have a nice lucid dream. Instead I have a nightmare. It's very blurry. And when I wake up from the nightmare, I don't think much of it - just upset I didn't have a lucid dream.

then comes today, im excited! why? Because my book by dr. greer has just arrived, pioneer of of the disclosure project, the book - Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge. I'm pumped as I read his experiences regarding encounters of the fifth kind

while reading, I suddenly thought of my nightmare. ITS ABOUT ALIENS! dun, dun, dun.

In the nightmare I was just lying in my bed, as if in a sleep paralysis. The room is foggy, or my vision is just really bad. Beside my bed are two to three beings, equally blurry. And they ask me "Do you want to be ambassador?" I toss and turn in my bed, "No, no, no!". Two alien beings stood by my doorway waiting for my answer. "You can meet them! Do you want to be ambassador!" The very thought frightened me. And I toss and turn in my bed some more, "No! No! No! They scare me!"

They ask me one more time, really pleading this time. The aliens seem to take a step closer to me. They were blurry like the rest of the dream. And they still frightened me "No! Please! They scare me! Go away!"

The beings seemed to say "alright. ." and the beings and the aliens left me alone. I sigh, relieved that the scary aliens were gone. And I fall back asleep - which actually wakes me up!

Talk about confliction, here I am excited about dr. greers book which details how to be a contactee! After writing this in my journal, because it seemed significant. I walk to the living room, and what should be on : ufos and is there life on mars?

october 14, better not be a big let down!

LuciaUruguay Guest

Very interestings thoughts here, yes I agree I am also concerned about some messagges I have read.

I mean, the Ashtar and other 3 commanders I see always tell me that humanity must save herself, they are just coming to show the people with the close eyes and minds that they are not alone, I think that in many time the channeler contaminates the messagge, it happens to me and I am quite good at that wichcraft when I read the messegge I "sense" the energy as some says here, no matter what others think I do it and in blossoms messagge I think there is honesty but I think too that she made some personal things to the messagge, I feel the same with the other channels, I say this because of personal experience, I dont channel anything from Ashtar, but they give me sometimes messages in dreams, I had 3 of them now, and I realise in the last one that when I tell people the idea I just change some or few words, also, when I talk to the guides like Ashtar I dont remember the exact frases he uses so I change them, maybe the central idea is the same but for other people who read the messagge maybe is different.

I thought that that point was useless but while reading messagges lately what I felt wrong about them is not (in general) that they are good or bad but probably the channeler transfomrs some word and I know by experience that one different word can make the difference.

What Ashtar and the commanders told me about the near future is that mass ufo sighting ARE GOING TO OCCUR SOON!!! Yeap, they told me that they are going to appear in large quantity of ships of all sizes in cities and populated areas and they asked me to buy a camera to film them and pass the videos on youtube... They told me other personal stuff I cant believe yet but anyway, they have done all what they promisse me, I remember on 2 months before my fisrts sights they promisse me a mass sighting with my "L" letter on it and I laugh a lot, well, I saw the mass sighting with a triangule forming my first letter, I never told this to noone because I think is too unbelievable, after that two witnesses saw the ships of them moving aroung after just 2 hours of the sight, just as they promiss me I had witnesses of their presence and so on, the story continues, jaja now they promisse me in a dream that most of the ships I will see are going to obey my command orders so if I say "move left" they are going to move left, This I have to see it to believe it.. jaja I am skeptic person, you know if not because I feel truth in their words I would be saying they are liars and they s**** jajajaja

Well hope everthing goes good, this is THE time to show up, the accelerator of particles is up and running soon and the american elections of november coming, so is now or never...

Blog Entries

From your mouth to God's ears, Lucia.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

lightningbug Guest

well...its late into the 12th here what do you guys say? should we start placing bets

it would be upsetting if this doesn't happen. what happened to the small tremors blossom spoke of?

Ouroboros Guest

I wonder if I could get away with calling in that day..."Sorry, can't come in today, supposed to meet some aliens."

Then if they don't show, I can always say they stood me up.

Still...I'll probably be keeping an eye out. As I mentioned in the other thread on it, it would be very interesting were something to happen on the 14th.

Jaco Guest

I would be more surprised if this prediction actually came true than by the the fact that aliens came to Earth.

Blog Entries

Does anybody want to buy some popcorn? The cub scouts are selling.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast