OK, I did more research on EMF emissions, and what I've learned is quite scary indeed. It appears that if I ever want to be healthy, I've got to figure out someway to protect myself from these emissions, and this applies to everyone else. Simply avoiding these things are out of the question if you live in a city, so if the QLink truly works, I think it should be a essential for any city dweller. For all of those who watched the BBC special on the QLink, you know that they ran a experiment testing the effects of EMFs on blood cells, and the improvement in the health of these cells following the use of a QLink, by testing blood cells of a woman who worked around computers all day, and then testing them again 4 days after she wore the QLink. Naturally, I question the validity of this experiment, so I'm considering recreating the experiment on my own. First, I will test my blood after exposure to sufficient EMFs, and then I will spend a week avoiding all electronics and test my blood again. Depending on these results, I will chose whether or not to buy a QLink. If I decide to buy one, I will test my blood after a week of use. I think its about time there is valid information on this subject, because it is serious enough that people should be very concerned.

I have yet to get my hands on a microscope, but when I do I will update you all about the experiment.