Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Q-Link

wer Guest

The Q-Link

Ok, I'm sure you guys have see the ad for the Q-Link on the Astral Dynamics homepage. This is a small device, worn as a pendent, that is supposed to stabilize your electro-magnetic field. Apparently, all electronic machines (yes, even cars) emit a electro-magnetic field that can disrupt your own EMF, causing stress and unhealthy cells. The Q-Link is supposed to counter those negative effects.

I am considering buying one, but for a hefty 100$, they aren't cheap. I want to be sure that they work before I make the purchase, but I don't know anyone else who has ever used one. Because the ad was on this site, I thought that perhaps someone here has had experience with this device. So, my question is, does this pendent work, and should I buy one?

A video on the Q-Link can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkw2-onwuI0

Re: The Q-Link

I'm not sure about the merits of the Q-Link, as I do not own one, but I think there are at least a couple of threads that discuss the same issue - do a forum search on "qlink" and see if any of those threads answers your question.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by wer
    Ok, I'm sure you guys have see the ad for the Q-Link on the Astral Dynamics homepage. This is a small device, worn as a pendent, that is supposed to stabilize your electro-magnetic field. Apparently, all electronic machines (yes, even cars) emit a electro-magnetic field that can disrupt your own EMF, causing stress and unhealthy cells. The Q-Link is supposed to counter those negative effects.

I am considering buying one, but for a hefty 100$, they aren't cheap. I want to be sure that they work before I make the purchase, but I don't know anyone else who has ever used one. Because the ad was on this site, I thought that perhaps someone here has had experience with this device. So, my question is, does this pendent work, and should I buy one?

A video on the Q-Link can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkw2-onwuI0
    It works better if you expect it to work. If you expect it not to work, you will again be correct. My guess is, though, that being a physical object it will outlast your expectations and begin to help in the background if you leave it on even expecting it will not work. People change their mind all the time, but the q-link will remain present either way. There are two main observations I have made about my own q-link. It has caused me to be more aware of my emotions (a good thing), and it has greatly increased my alcohol tolerance (not such a good thing).

Are there other reasons than the price and your uncertainty about its effectiveness that keep you from getting a q-link?

Sachiel Guest

I don't know, Tom. The price and dubious effectiveness seemed like pretty good reasons to me not to purchase.

Any experiences you've had in particular that you could share?

Blog Entries

Here's a whole thread about it:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12485

Robert has the links on the site because he uses one and finds it both helpful and useful. However, if you have doubts as to how effective or useful it would be for you, or you don't want to spend the money on it, I would say follow your own intuition on the matter.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

If nothing else, you could think of it as supporting the upgrades to Astral Dynamics (and the forums?) that Robert Bruce is using the q-link advertisement to help pay for. That was a big factor in my own decision to get a q-link without knowing what it would do for me.

Recently I saw my main teacher - in person rather than online - and it turned out that he had a q-link also. I saw that as a confirmation of the rightness of my choice to buy a q-link.

wer Guest

OK, I did more research on EMF emissions, and what I've learned is quite scary indeed. It appears that if I ever want to be healthy, I've got to figure out someway to protect myself from these emissions, and this applies to everyone else. Simply avoiding these things are out of the question if you live in a city, so if the QLink truly works, I think it should be a essential for any city dweller. For all of those who watched the BBC special on the QLink, you know that they ran a experiment testing the effects of EMFs on blood cells, and the improvement in the health of these cells following the use of a QLink, by testing blood cells of a woman who worked around computers all day, and then testing them again 4 days after she wore the QLink. Naturally, I question the validity of this experiment, so I'm considering recreating the experiment on my own. First, I will test my blood after exposure to sufficient EMFs, and then I will spend a week avoiding all electronics and test my blood again. Depending on these results, I will chose whether or not to buy a QLink. If I decide to buy one, I will test my blood after a week of use. I think its about time there is valid information on this subject, because it is serious enough that people should be very concerned.

I have yet to get my hands on a microscope, but when I do I will update you all about the experiment.

For those of us who haven't seen the show, how did they do the tests that you need a microscope for? And can you get a toy microscope that kids might use or does it need to have greater resolution than those models provide? Anyway, I happen to have access to microscopes due to my job in a genetics lab and I happen to wear a q-link.

wer Guest

Well Tom, in the video they tested the blood of a woman who worked around computers all day for her job. From what I could tell, they simply pricked her fingers, put the blood under a microscope, and observed the blood cells. They found that her cells were very unhealthy after a full days worth of work. After this, they gave her a QLink to wear for about a week, and then tested her blood. Apparently, the health of her cells improved significantly. I did some research about how to view red blood cells under a microscope, and found these instructions: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 025AAFjeuC

Here is the link to the video I've been referring to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkw2-onwuI0

I'm sure you could run this experiment with the microscopes available at your work, especially because you work at a genetics lab. I would use the strongest one you can get.

My suggestion would be that you test your blood while still wearing the QLink, stop wearing it for a week or so, and then test your blood again to see if it has degraded at all. Or, you could do it the other way around, but it would be more time consuming. Also, it would be appreciated if you could somehow get pictures of the cells, not that I don't trust you or anything, but it would be nice to have some visible verification. If you can't, by all means, still go through with it!

You can gain a general idea of what healthy and unhealthy blood cells look like from watching the video I posted. If you chose to run this experiment, I'm here to help you with anything you need (research or whatever else). I think its important that somebody puts the QLink to the test. This device could be a must for any serious energy practitioner who uses electronics, or for that matter, anyone who wants to be healthy. I can not thank you enough for even considering about going through with this experiment. As I said, anything you need, just ask.

I won't see me co-worker again until Monday, the one who would be most likely to help me. I will ask her to assist. She has the most access to slides and cover plates and the most inclination to see the results. She also is most likely to have an idea about getting digital pics.