Mr Bruce,

Perhaps you have run into this as well, I was searching through the "souls' within my higher self, or just feeling through the higher self to try and percieve what I could, as a learning experience. I during this I experienced something that felt like an expansion of my conciousness and I started to feel and see lines intersecting into every concievable place, to everything. Without reaching into my higher self this perception greately dims, but can still be perceived on my own to some extent. Also, while channeling a 'martial artist' that I found in my higher self, I noticed that my muscles memory seemed different, and the defensive and offensive movments I made during this sparring session were smoother and at times different from the steps I had learned in the past.

This sort of 'learning' is very interesting - and I've only just started to explore the Akashic Records - I have a question for you sir, it is: Is there anything you might suggest learning first? Or if practicing this just would be enough to further open up my senses, and ability to interact with my higher self and the entities or souls within it?

In my experience of channeling I have had so many suprises, such as one man who would cause me to go into fits of uncontrollable laughter when I would channel him, and would refuse to be serious during the sessions. This might be a funny question, but do you think that humour is common in a line of work that involves the spiritual? Even my Higher Self causes me to crack up constantly.