HI!!!

Well, I am writing because I never thought this was gonna be possible, I had kundalini rising not long ago, after strange behavor of my left part of the body everthing got right and the electricity sensation was normal again, I mean I was just ok.

Now is this normal? I am having lots of I dont know how to describe this really, they are not orgasm but they are near it, is in my sexual apparatus and has been like twoo nights and today at work, is ok when at night but at work was sooooo strange. Also, I am feeling like "nails" (agujas) in my brain, they started with my base, and now I feel them in other upper parts of my brain.

I am not scared but I thought kundalini was another thing, or is this normal? I am feeling perfect, in fact I had a normal period and everthing in me is normal. All good things are happening to me even more frequently than before.. or maybe I realize the good things of normal life?

Well, thanks a lot in advance, I feel some embarrasment because of the sexual stuff, I am not use to having this sort of feeling...