Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ohm Mantra in the Astral Plane?

Blog Entries

Re: Ohm Mantra in the Astral Plane?

Hi Gang,

I am new to this, but, I have seen several of my projected bodies, at the same time, each connected by the cord.
    Sometimes, most of them are sleeping, sometimes several are awake and they can percieve the other's thoughts and bodies.
    Conciousness can be in one, or several at the same time; thus you can actually be in 1, 2, or more places at the same time and percieve them all, either seperately or at the same time.

The hard copy resides in the physical body, however. Each body can feel as if it, itself, is the pysical body doing the thought process.

So, I guess in short, my thoughts are: if each body has its own set of thoughts and chakras, and they're all connected to the phyical body by the cord, each one can do its own energy work; if it remembers or chooses to do so. The energy work benefits the "whole". Upon reintergration, at times, the memory of each can be remembered.

GRANT

Timotheus Guest

Blog Entries

That's good insight as far as I can tell.

Oliver

Blog Entries

That describes what I was trying to say.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Timotheus Guest

Blog Entries

Gang,
    I guess its true then, "all" or most of our bodies can be aware of themselves at times; per above discussions; if they become aware.
    GRANT

Timotheus Guest

Blog Entries

Gang,

Thanks for the reply.

I've had many projections in which some of the bodies are aware of one another. Sometimes there are several bodies in between them that are sleeping; most are seen with the silver cord linking them together.

This does not happen all the time, sometimes its just "me" the projected body at that time, that is aware. Mostly, its my projection looking at my physical body, but often, there are multiple bodies.

Grant

Blog Entries

Hi there,

The Mantra is a calling/worship of the Hindu God Lord Ganesha. I'm not a Hindu, but I am reading some daily lessons from one of their monastaries. I believe he is the link between between the spiritual realms and our awareness of these things.
    I guess beliefs vary greatly between persons and you have to go along with your beliefs.
    This being said, AUM definitely produces an altered state of mind, although it is not a toy.

Try this for a few monents as an experiment and then as a spiritual/astral exercise.
    Using your voice, chant AUM; with each chant, drop the pitch a step or so, as if going down the musical scale.
    You can only go so low, in pitch. Soon enough you'll reach the end of your voice's range.

Next, start to meditate and chant AUM inside of yourself, into the universal/astral /spiritual plane that is inside you.
    Again, chant inside, no audible chant. You can chant inside as loud or quietly as desired. Watch the chant spread outward. inside you, into the plane that is within. Again, start to lower the pitch with each chant. YOU"LL FIND THAT THERE IS NO LOWER PITCH LIMIT!!!!!

I really believe that the realms are within us, although they may seem external. I'm sure that they are both, but the inward direction opens our other consciousnesses.

As you chant, you will notice that the chant takes over on its own and persists for a while; just like energy bouncing does.

I believe projecting is a spiritual experiance. Yes you can have fun with it, but I really believe it is a learning experiance into our spiritual nature.

There is so much we haven't been taught. (Maybe I went off on a tangent here)

Grant

Blog Entries

Very interesting exercise. I'll try it when I have the time and will report back.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.