Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ohm Mantra in the Astral Plane?

alwayson4 Guest

Re: Ohm Mantra in the Astral Plane?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

Robert did not describe karmic seeds to be distributed to the double in specific, as in his writings the double exists only in conscious projections.

Sorry this is absolutely incorrect. Astral Dynamics is very clear that everyone projects the double out each night during sleep, even animals Usually the projected double sleeps as well. Now you may ask, what is the master plan behind this nonsense? So the Akashic wind/pulse can come in as previously described. (Actually technically speaking, not just one double is projected, all doubles related to mental, buddic etc planes are projected as well. Actually really technically speaking all doubles are there even in the waking state but we are not tuned into them nor are they energized, sort of like a radio station, as you said)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I don't think there's a double or even two consciousnesses involved in projecting, it's all happening at once to the same consciousness. But as Robert says, and I believe so, too, the brain is like a radio, and even though several experiences bombard it at the same time, you have to mostly stick to one station (remember one experience over another) or sometimes they mix weirdly (mixed "downloads").

Oliver
    Believe what you want, but I suggest building a belief system on veritable fact. I have done the same recently, and only wound up with one item on the list which was "energy body and all related phenomenon." If we are talking about true projection, and not lucid dreaming, a double is involved....period. I think this is one of several characteristics that delineate dreaming from OBE/AP. If you have not experienced the mind split, you should investigate further. The double is energetically linked via the silver cord to the most active chakra. Of course its the same consciousness, I am not disagreeing with that. If you ever projected it feels like you are leaving the body, and it feels like you are dying. But in truth, the hard copy never leaves the body, and the death-like feelings are just vibrations from chakras sending energy to the double.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco
    But there is a connection between the double and the body. So there might be a possibility of influencing energy body by an astral double. We're talking about thoughts and intentions, right? I think - therefore it is. Might this be right?
    Yes I totally agree with this. The higher self is more proactive in the astral.

In other words you can OBE. And then you can do magic/prayer/affirmations to the effect of "I am in the process of attracting profound balance to my energy body. All psychic abilites are growing such as clairvoyance, auric sight, (insert more here)."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    Believe what you want, but I suggest building a belief system on veritable fact. I have done the same recently, and only wound up with one item on the list which was "energy body and all related phenomenon." If we are talking about true projection, and not lucid dreaming, a double is involved....period.
    Blindly believing in what others write as literal gospel truth - be it scripture, the work of a master, a medium, a channel - is not a sign of building your belief system on veritable fact. It is a sign of an uncritical mind. Others point the way. If you don't find your own truth, you won't find truth.

I've seen the conclusions you have made from your "veritable facts" like assuming every spirit out there is a neg unless a deity talks to you, and so on. This is what you constructed from the writings of others like Robert that you just decided to be "true" or "better". Assuming everyone else is wrong and that that is gospel truth will make you miss a lot in experiences. You try to make sense of technical details, techniques and try to think in "ultimates" and absolute - the best technique and so on. A lot of things are relative, that's why it is better to take everything with a piece of doubt IMO - even one's own experiences.

Also there is no real distinction between lucid dreaming, astral projection and phasing you could really point to and say "That's it." You cannot prove or disprove they take you to different planes or spaces, and for example author Kurt Leland makes the point in "Otherwhere" that they are all "adventures in consciousness" that can take you anywhere. He specifically starts his afterlife explorations from lucid dreams.

Oliver

alwayson4 Guest

I have experienced the mind split very noticeably on two occasions.

WILD and phasing are essentially the same, the target is different.

RTZ OBE is diffent in many many ways from anything else.

P.S. how can my belief system be any more stripped down? I only have one item on the list Which is awesome, because it is incredibly freeing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    I have experienced the mind split very noticeably on two occasions.
    Which is why I don't understand why you attribute 'separateness' to the etheric double. The act of being able to be in two places at the same time should give you the clue that you actually are in two places at the same time, and that what varies is the way you perceive both, the vehicle being the instrument of perception and the interaction the result of that perception. It would be apparent to me that it is me, and not a distinct 'other' that is multidimensional.

WILD and phasing are essentially the same, the target is different.
    I would say that the target isn't different, the intention is.

RTZ OBE is diffent in many many ways from anything else.
    I don't understand what you mean by that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

alwayson4 Guest

when did i say the double was separate?

I said the double is always connected to the hard copy

My whole point is that you can't do energy work when you are projecting, apart from affirmations which are indeed extremely powerful.

How can you do energy work? You are in a phantasm body. A ghost body. A thoughtform body.

Blog Entries

An astral body, and as you know, the astral is a thought sensitive environment. The astral body is no different and if you haven't tried it you should, because it feels about a million times stronger.
    I guess when I said 'separateness' I should have said 'otherness'.

alwayson4 Guest

I know the astral is thought sensitive. That is why prayer, affirmations can be used effectively there.

I said you can say something like "My energy body is becoming profoundly balanced".

That would indeed work

You are right, I do not have enough experience in the astral. I prefer real time zone because I like the challenge of it being more difficult. Plus I like the feeling of dieing

Blog Entries

That's interesting. Except for when I was much younger, I never thought of it as 'dying'. I like the RTZ too, but I can't go to as many places as I used to. It seems that the more you go to the astral, the less you can go to the RTZ. So enjoy it while you can.

alwayson4 Guest

Of course I know better. But the vibrations, the racing heart etc. would fool an uneducated person into thinking they are dieing

I mean it really feels like you are leaving the body

(which you are in a way)

P.S. RTZ OBE helps develop the energy body through the vibrations, so thats why I prefer it.

Blog Entries

That's another argument (I mean discussion) I don't get vibes any more, and I know people that never did.