Thread: Remote viewing - Etheric Projection

ariesr Guest

Remote viewing - Etheric Projection

*sigh*

Blog Entries

Re: Remote viewing - Etheric Projection

Could someone try to explain what these terms are commonly understood to mean before trying to highlight the differences (if any)?

Oliver

Blog Entries

Remote Viewing is a scientific experiment. In it you don't experience separation or have perceived travel along the realtime zone (which is technically the same as an etheric projection, since the 'etheric plane' is analogous to the Real Time Zone.) Some practicioners differentiate the etheric as a subset of the RTZ, but that's another convo.
    With Remote Viewing you see 'as in have a vision screen' of a target. Remote viewing is the same thing as clairvoyance with some clairsentience & clairaudience thrown in. With RV you also go with 'impressions'.
    The main technical difference between clairvoyance and remote viewing is that RV is a scientific protocol (that is, is realized with a target, a specific protocol, and a control, while clairvoyance doesn't adhere to said protocol.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

ariesr Guest

I appreciate your point Korpo.

Thanks CFT.

ariesr Guest

Just another spin on this question.

I read today of a scottish "psychic" who failed the 1 million dollar test for a demonstration of supernatural powers.

Would'nt the consistent application of remote viewing count?

Blog Entries

Maybe it would, but you can never know with these guys. I think they would at least try shift the goalposts if something turned out to be too hard to explain away. Also remember - the challenge is not to demonstrate powers in themselves, but powers in such a way that the challengers cannot come up with stage trickery that leads to a similar looking result.

So you're not actually looking at a honest try for truth, but all the trickery these guys can come up with is thrown at you. To withstand this you would actually need a really realized individual demonstrating her or his powers, and they usually do not just throw around miracles or demonstrate powers for fun.

I think the challenge itself is so dishonest - read up on how the payout is constituted (you get a bond that's due many years down the road, and they get to market the results of the challenge, so they make money, not you) and its rules. It's all pretty dishonest - I mean the payout is constructed so they can say "See, we're offering a million" (if you don't read the fineprint) and they're allowed all kinds of nastiness, and whatever.

Oliver