Thread: The meaning of the pentagon simbol, need opinions

LuciaUruguay Guest

The meaning of the pentagon simbol, need opinions

Hiii!!!!

Well, I wanted to share this experience I two nights ago aprox.

I was watching one et ship doing things in the sky, and alter some time I saw Drawn in the sky the simbol of the “pentagon” the ship was in the middle of it.

I found out the same night that while doing energy work if I imagine myself inside a pentagon I felt loads and loads of energy in me. Not only that, my chakras where perfect and avsorbing the same quantity of energy all at once.
    Another thing I found out was that I Could activate my Kundalini at will!!! It was awsome it went to my sexual apparatus first and then I raise it to the brain, it was awsome and felt great.

The commander in charge of the sight (Miral is his name) told me while I wanted to confirmed what I experienced that night and told me that the pentagon simbol while doing energy work in me is usefull to harmonize the chakras and also to be able to activate the Kundalini at will.

I wanted to know if the et or ascended masters gave the pentagon this or other meaning. I am searching in Google but foun nothing yet concrete.

Thank a lot in advance and kisses Lu…

sleeper Guest

Re: The meaning of the pentagon simbol, need opinions

I'll be interested what others say about this.

I tend to think of the star of david, or metatron's cube, and have similar results. Energy rushes in and it's very nice.

the pentagon, i don't understand nearly as well, and i don't get the same results as you with it.

so then do different symbols/shapes resonate with different individuals?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

LuciaUruguay Guest

The guides said that this symbol of the pentagon was effective specially for the energy I use, thats why I wanted to know if anyone has tryied this symbol...

sleeper Guest

well, I could be completely wrong about this.

but my experience, and my gut feeling tells me that the pentagon is better suited for summoning rituals, while the tetrahedron/star of david shapes are somewhat better used for kundalini and spinal energies, while octahedrons are better used for protection (that's for 2d shapes).

let me know what you think.

LuciaUruguay Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    well, I could be completely wrong about this.

but my experience, and my gut feeling tells me that the pentagon is better suited for summoning rituals, while the tetrahedron/star of david shapes are somewhat better used for kundalini and spinal energies, while octahedrons are better used for protection (that's for 2d shapes).

let me know what you think.
    well the "thing" that I do summong or call at will is the kundalini jaja no monster, is that what you mean? is really usefull and you know, now even if I dont use the pentagon the kundalini works for me, I mean, it rise and so on, is very interesting is like more active than ever.