Thread: Question about sensations of energy

Lord_MAgi_Antimony Guest

Question about sensations of energy

Gday everyone. Hope all is well.

Anyway regards some sensations I'm currently feeling, they seem to be more dominate just above my hips near the spine as well now as my bone (this is all what I'm currently experiencing so apologies for any spelling or grammer mistakes). They are a throbbing, pulsing and just general active with the occational releasing, the feeling seams to be pulsing through my body with strong sort of heavy yet in my mind i see expanding. Anyway I'm quite open-minded, and want to experiment. It all started with the sense of distance growing between my awareness and everything else and a sense of lightness around my head.

I've had little experience and was wondering if anyone has any ideas or personal experience on what could have caused this and what is happening like is it a mear highten awareness of my energy body or innate process working on something (like blockages or energy raising or development)

Thank you in advance for any help

Blog Entries

Re: Question about sensations of energy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_MAgi_Antimony
    Gday everyone. Hope all is well.

Anyway regards some sensations I'm currently feeling, they seem to be more dominate just above my hips near the spine as well now as my bone (this is all what I'm currently experiencing so apologies for any spelling or grammer mistakes). They are a throbbing, pulsing and just general active with the occational releasing, the feeling seams to be pulsing through my body with strong sort of heavy yet in my mind i see expanding. Anyway I'm quite open-minded, and want to experiment. It all started with the sense of distance growing between my awareness and everything else and a sense of lightness around my head.
    Dear LMA: Have you done any energy work, such as NEW or any other? What you are describing to me is just heightened awareness, which sometimes happens when you start a new practice. Yes, there is a possibility of blockages (there always is) but I just wanted to reiterate that when we do energy work some parts are just stronger-feeling than others, and once you get into a routine that involves the whole energy body (as opposed to just the chakras) these resolve in their own time.

I've had little experience and was wondering if anyone has any ideas or personal experience on what could have caused this and what is happening like is it a mear highten awareness of my energy body or innate process working on something (like blockages or energy raising or development)

Thank you in advance for any help
    Of course, the fact that you are here and interested in all esoteric practices tells me there is some inner proccess happening with you. I recommend you do NEW in tertiary and secondary centers, if you're not doing them yet.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Lord_MAgi_Antimony Guest

I have done a few NEW energy techniques, they are few and inbetween. The reason I posted it, was that I was not consciously doing any NEW energy techniques. One of my friends who I highly value his knowledge and experience, has stated that my strength is in psychic and mental energy, and I had quite a few astral forum posts, which I read after a meditation that lasted max 2 minutes. Could such mental activity caused my awareness of the energy???

Blog Entries

Absolutely. Awareness is awareness. Now the question is what are you planning to do with it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.