Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: The aliens are coming!

Fish Guest

Re: The aliens are coming!

Nothing in the news this morning.

what do you think of all this Fish?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Fish Guest

I’m walking the line I suppose. Anything is possible in this world y’know?

How about yourself?

well, i've had feelings about alot of this alien stuff since i was young.
    i remember thinking that tv shows like the x-files were actually put there to prepare us for a day such as we've been looking for lately.

there are things that've been happening recently that would suggest that much of what we're being told is real - one of my best friends has been having regular contacts with "guides", like appointments - they tell her what time they're gonna contact her, and sure enough they do.
    they've told her that soon she'd see things for real, and i know her well enough to know she's not crazy, and she's not a liar either.

i've had my own regular dreamstate lessons from a guide who i'm led to believe is from another world, tho my recollection of them is often annoyingly vague.

alot of stuff seems to fit, and most of all i guess it all "feels" right to me.

but then there's the old logical thinking skeptic inside who knows that dreams can be affected by mere suggestions, and hey, let's be honest, i've watched alot of sci-fi in my time!

i'll be honest this whole Blossom Goodchild thing has been quite exciting, tho having such a definite date put on it was always gonna be the factor that would become problematic.
    i know almost nothing about channeling, but i get the feeling that there must be quite a large potential for messages to be mixed up or misinterpretted..

so, i guess i'm hopefull that something along the lines of what we've been told will happen, might still happen, but i'm not so expectant of it.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Fish Guest

Yeah I hear that. I remember those things you spoke about your friend in other topics here. It’s great to have a friend like that you can bounce things off of, there’s only a couple people I know that I can even mention this stuff too lol

But yeah I hope it’s something that will come to fruition indeed I’m with you there. That dream/projection or whatever it was when I woke up hooked up to some machine with those 2 beings there that time freaked me the %$#& out. That one still makes my blood run cold when I think about it.

So maybe that’s it with me, I just wonder about if they do come are they going to be with us for our benefit like they say or are they going to use us for some other cause that is completely outside of our grasp? There’s just this thing I feel deep down that really really doesn’t put any trust in them. Maybe that trust needs to be proven as of yet who knows. But that’s what the future is for no?

Blog Entries

I can speak to both themes (channeling and experiences) since I channel every once in a while (something I don't talk about much, for a reason that will be obvious in this post) and most of the stuff I get is garbage. Every once in a while something actually is true, and I try to figure out what made this different from that, and to this day I still can't tell the difference from what obviously came from my subconscious and what came from a source that was objectively verifiable.

What I mean to say is this: If you think of it, our universe or reality isn't linear and pat, even though most of the time we perceive it as such (I know y'all know this already, I promise I'm coming to a point)- so in the ether (Akashic record, matrix, etc.) Everything is encoded as information- not only what is definitely going to happen, but what has a good chance of happening, and what has very little chance of happening. Add to this idle thought processes that may still be 'fresh' in the akasha, and things that are born out of belief. All that is there, ready to be received by anyone that can receive and process, and the result is a mishmash of information that frankly, is surprisingly clear, considering the processing power of the human brain.
    So what would be the difference between someone like me, and someone who posts his/her channeled messages to the world as prophecy? That the channeler is sure that what they are transmitting is 'truth'- due to their belief and ego. Belief that I don't share. Unless the information is of a nature that is impossible to ignore (like being told that so and so will die in a terrible accident- in a case like that I'd tell that person even if (and they have) they laughed at me.
    BTW, ego I have lots of- I'm just not that brave.

So when I see channeled information, I look at it, see what resonates with me, and just wait and see- but belief never enters into the equation, even (and especially) if the information came directly to me.

As to the 'alien' phenomenon? Heck, I don't even try to understand it. That's another post entirely.

Cheers.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.