Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The aliens are coming!

Re: The aliens are coming!

that's not all either.
    i've a friend, who doesn't post here, who's had a couple of similar dreams too - seeing ships behind clouds, and having the clouds pulled back to reveal them..
    in another she was told by a guide to "look up", at which point she looked up at the night sky and saw three objects shoot out from one of the stars in the Pleiadean system.. she was then told that she'd see something similar in "real" life very soon.

it's now the 4th October, does the world really change forever in ten days?
    or has Blossom Goodchild just ruined her reputation?
    (that's her name right?)
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

John Guest

I am one who thinks and feels that Oct 14th will happen as it has been described.

it's now the 4th October, does the world really change forever in ten days?
    or has Blossom Goodchild just ruined her reputation?
    There is a lot of energy in the collective subconscious around this event. Much of it is fear as it relates to those things that will change as a result. I can feel this energy and I suspect that many of us are feeling it as well.

John

Blog Entries

I am known to be skeptical when it comes to 'predicted things', especially when some of them are based on channeled material and whole movements are based on this, but I for one have been feeling that something is changing, not so much on any given date, but that the changes have already started to happen- whatever those are. If my feelings are warranted, I hope the change is for the better.
    In a way I'd like to see something happen on Oct. 14, just to see if any of this is true and sincere.
    But I have to wonder if nothing happens, what will 'diehard believers' think or feel about this?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

I hope the change is for the better.
    In a way I'd like to see something happen on Oct. 14, just to see if any of this is true and sincere.
    But I have to wonder if nothing happens, what will 'diehard believers' think or feel about this?
    I wouldn't mind seeing something happen that day... but I'm a bit wary. It's one thing to have them show up, but I'm more concerned about what they have to say after that. If it's anything other than "find your own truth within, stop being afraid and stop giving your personal power away to anything outside yourselves," then they aren't friends, as far as I'm concerned. We're all stocked up on messiahs and evil overlords... what we need is for people to start taking more personal responsibility for their own lives, and for that effect to spread to the macrocosm.

If nothing happens, Goodchild doesn't strike me as someone who would keep it going to save face... but I'm sure there are people who would find some excuse as to why it didn't happen, reinterpret the data and pick another date.

T-minus 8 days and counting...

kiwibonga Guest

Just in case anyone's curious, here's the original blog post by Blossom Goodchild: http://blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com/20 ... light.html

I don't want to say "it's not gonna happen," because you never know, of course... But I don't think that psychic could have gone about it in a less cliché way, really. This is a typical publicity stunt...

Anyway, do laserbeams hurt?

Ouroboros Guest

I almost hate to add to this (I'm not holding my breath for the 14th, although I think it'd be cool if something positive happened), but last night I had an alien dream too. Some symbology was similar, but a lot of it was totally not what everyone else experienced (as far as emotion/theme) . However, it was a fun dream so I'll share it.

So, the dream started out innocently enough. I was part of a group that was going to fortress located under a hill in order to fight a massive army that was coming. I had everything from AK-47s to magic at my disposal (yet another dream in which I could wield magic...although lately I've been able to do more and more amazing things in my dreams). I remember when preparing for this threat, I got anxious and bored because it was going to be three days before they arrived. At some point it was nighttime, and there were some members of my resistance outside flying during a really nasty storm. Me and another wizard decided we were going to kill time by flying too, and went outside to tell the others that they needed to be careful so they weren't hit by lightning (although it wasn't quite lightning...is was a similar phenomena, but there was a specific difference...I just can't clearly recall what it was). Then, out of the very low and dark clouds a huge ship revealed itself...at this point, the threat in the dream switched from the massive army to an alien invasion. So, seeing the ship, I called lightning from the clouds and raked the invading vessel with it, doing a ton of damage to it...but I was unable to bring it down. Then, suddenly, I had sneaked aboard an alien ship, and was totally shocked by what I found.

These aliens were dumb. REAL dumb. They had all sorts of fancy "security" set up on their ship that was super obvious and super easy to get around. No one questioned my right to be there, because obviously if I had been human I would have been stopped by their traps! There was a grocery store on the ship for some reason (which was odd, because I knew and the aliens knew that they didn't eat food...o.O) I stopped to grab some stuff, and talked with one of the aliens. I obviously knew a ton about humans (being one myself), and the alien tried to impress me with his knowledge by talking about how much he loved barbeque. Then he showed me where the best "cuts" from house plants could be found

The dream changed into something else unrelated shortly after that, but yeah...the "fog" in the form of the storm clouds was present in my dream, but that's about the biggest similarity.

Fish Guest

Blog Entries

Mmmmm.... barbecue.....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leyla
    People were awakened by shouts from their neighbors. Giant fireballs in the sky made it bright as day in the middle of the night. They thought it was the End of the World, Judgment Day, and people fell to their knees repenting of all their sins. It was visible from states away.
    I take the fact that there would be a display like this, in the middle of the Bible Belt, as further evidence that the divine has a sense of humor even more twisted than mine. And that's not an easy thing to pull off. *impressed*

Ouroboros Guest

Two more days til we see if the prediction was right!

Despite my best efforts, I find myself getting excited. It would be really interesting if it happened.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast