I find it funny how people seem to base their materialistic beliefs on people who seem to be what they would call new age mumbo jumbo (or NAMJ, as they seem to like abreviating things) believers. Which is funny as whenever I read about them I usually read that they were into the "occult" and believed in things that "skeptics" (I believe that to be an incorrect definition) would class as pseudoscience (there seems to be a lot of acusations of that around on the Internet).

I read that Newton's discovery of light was because of his belive that it was the light of God or something like that. Arthur Lodge (I think that's his name) invented the CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) and he was a firm believer in ghosts and was evwn part of a team investigating them. I've even read that Plato did some dowsing and he had a school of sacred geometry. Of course ♥♥♥♥♥ stated that his interest in dowsing was only because he believed it was down ot the idiometer effect, which I think was trying to steer well clear of any occult attachments.

It was even stated by someone that learned people don't believe in such nonsense. I would think otherwise. It seems a deliberate coverup by "skeptics" to make everyone into the "occult" as either bad or stupid. This is hardly the case. Even Jung was into Kundalini yoga. Though he seemed to misinterpret the texts he was an intelligent person and into non-mainstream topics. I think it's time they stopped classing us as conspiracy theorists and wackos. But that's just me.