Thread: The Golden Rule of Energy Work

Blog Entries

The Golden Rule of Energy Work

From Robert Bruce's Energy Work:
    "If energy sensations become overly strong, painful, or worrying, cease all energy work. Rest and ground yourself until the worrying sensations are gone. Then return to energy work and continue a little more gently. " p. 36

"If pain persists in any area when you do energy work, avoid direct stimulation there. If pain persists outside energy work sessions, it would be wise to seek the opinion of a medical doctor to check if a physical problem is involved. Sometimes body awareness-based work will bring physical ailments out into the open." p. 75
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

2. Re: The Golden Rule of Energy Work

Good to know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    perhaps this seems as vulgar metaphor, yet it is not about a Hostess cream filled Twinkie.

Re: The Golden Rule of Energy Work

What could actually happen if one just pressed on despite odd pains etc? I am doing this with the extreme white light that I am using now - I just try to ignore the writhing, jumping toes & foot cramps, & keep on with it. I have been a bit spacey, I suppose, & keep either dropping things or walking into doorposts, but feel a determination to push through with it, for some reason.

Blog Entries

It depends on the person. I don't think you'd personally have problems, because you're experienced and well verse in a variety of esoteric subjects, but many people (depending on what they're overstimulating and their own proclivities) can get things like headaches, temporary psychosis (for higher center overstimulation) and aches and pains here and there.
    Frankly I don't think twitches are a big thing, but I'm sure others will disagree with me- and that's ok too.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This method is suitable, if one has temporarily problems with energy.

Sub exercise "Blocking of external influences" All not interested people can just skip this exercise. This exercise requires that one masters a energy method. If you suffer from external influences (Incoming energy transfers (images, emotions, physical energy sensations), incoming influencings,...) or energetic disorder, can this simple method be useful. Create, for the blocking of external influences and the reducing of energy disturbances, the energy sensation in your hand and focus exactly on it. All influences must now gather in the hand and disappear then (due the overload of the capacity in the hand) into the environment. This method is only a provisionally solution, but it helps always and surprisingly effective. However, it should, if possible, be replaced with a intentional focus on the blocking of the external influences or a elimination of the energetic disorder (reduce overloads, eliminate blockades). It does not harm to use this method in some individual cases.