Thread: future technologies

future technologies

last night i had a dream, i was away, in Fife, in Scotland.
    i was by this motorway, and in every direction the sky was full of clouds. really low clouds, more like a fog, except it wasn't affecting where we were, (i was with two farmers).
    infact now that i type that, i realise that the farmers were guides.

anyway, as i looked at the clouds surrounding us, i started to see sillhouettes, shapes of craft, flying by just behind the clouds.
    at first i saw huge Spitfire planes, from WWII. then the shapes started to become larger and more elaborate looking.

they were massive craft going by, but i could still only see the sillhouettes.
    i was getting pretty excited, telling the farmers to look, but they weren't shocked by what they were seeing.

when a bunch of different craft had passed by, just out of view, and the road became quiet again, the farmers started telling me they weren't alien craft, just very advanced technologies.

they motioned towards the cloud bank that created a wall across the motorway just ahead of us..
    a massive sillhouette appeared, it was as wide as the eight laned road, and storeys high.
    all of a sudden, the clouds pulled back to reveal what looked like the open back end of a massive yet streamlined transport, for hundreds of silent yet very fast moving car-like vehicles.
    they looked like futuristic smart-cars, but the wheels were concealed rollers, on the ends of arms.
    the vehicle could go in any direction, and each "wheel" was able to move over bumps independantly, for what looked like the smoothest ride possible.

out the back of this huge transport they poured, and one came up the road directly at me.
    it was coming a little fast but i had no fear.
    it stopped dead right at my feet.
    the top opened like the doors of a Delorian, (maybe i spelled it wrong?)
    and out got 3 or 4 individuals.
    at least 2 of them were alien, or at least a very different species to me.
    they seemed like humans, but i was very aware that communication with them would be impossible or unallowed at this time.
    it was like i was told "they don't speak your language".
    but that was fine, cos a girl also got out smiling at me, and spoke in English.

i was totally at ease with her, as she talked about the advanced technology.
    i wish i could remember the details of what she said.
    she talked to me about lots of stuff, most i can't remember.
    i do remember one point where she had a playful laugh with one of the other beings about something i had thought.

then after a while they decided to take me for a ride, to get me home, in the "car".
    i was sat in the passenger seats in the back, with the girl.
    it was like a bubble, the windows were tinted, and the controls were just lights on touch panels.
    there were 2 beings in the front, and they drove me home..

and i woke up.

it all felt kinda familiar..
    there was a sense of going "off road" from this dimension/reality, being shown some stuff, then going home again..
    it was pretty cool!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Jaco Guest

Re: future technologies

Cool dream. Thanks for sharing.

Fish Guest

Woah! Very cool dream Neil!

yeah, they're getting more interesting by the day..(or i should really say, night)..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Ouroboros Guest

Cool dream!

I finally started a dream journal yesterday (dang inertia is hard to break ), so I only have two entries in it. But I'm excited to see how it grows, and hoping that by regularly recording my dreams they'll become more vivid and stuff as time goes on.

kiwibonga Guest

Neil, I mentioned your dream here: viewtopic.php?t=13132 ; there's interesting (if not purely coincidental) synchronicities.