Thread: Ultimate Playground!!

Ultimate Playground!!

okay this was just pure fun!!

I'm not sure if there's any significant message in this dream, apart from that life is for ENJOYING!
    which funnily enough was a strong message i got from a guide quite recently.
    I've been having these dreams ever since i was a kid. every time it's inside the same space, a MASSIVE room dedicated to FUN.
    when i was younger, the room was filled with enlarged playground apparatus, things to climb on, slides to slide down, ball pools to jump in, trampolines etc..
    as i've gotten older the basic dream has stayed the same - me in this place jumping around and having fun.
    what changes is the environment - ie the objects i'm playing on.

last night was the best ever!

the room is HUGE, storeys high.
    it is filled with multi layered platforms, all padded, so that no matter where you are, if you fall, no problem.
    there are rope ladders and firemen's poles for going up/down.
    there are platforms that are on the top of very tall flexible poles, so they wobble when you jump on them, often leaning so far in one direction that you think you're gonna fall from a great height, but instead the pole bends so far that you can jump off when it gets close to the ground.
    all good fun, leaping and flying from platform to platform, but the best fun is the holes that appear in the floor.
    holes that are basically like massive water flumes, without any water.
    these can be dived head-first into, or feet first..
    some even have chairs on wheels waiting to take you down into them.
    upon entering these tubes you are hurled down at incredible speeds thru crazy curves and drops, exactly like any good rollercoaster. it was awesome!

there were areas of the floor that were zero gravity, for teaching you to fly, in the safety of a fully padded environment.

pure fun!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Ouroboros Guest

Re: Ultimate Playground!!

That dream is full of win.

Fish Guest

Neil your dreams are awesome! Maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you that you need to make your profession a playground designer or amusement ride engineer – you’d probably clean up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish
    Neil your dreams are awesome! Maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you that you need to make your profession a playground designer or amusement ride engineer – you’d probably clean up!!
    that's funny.
    as long as i can remember i've had this fantasy - it's a bit Michael Jackson - of getting rich enough to be able to build a purpose built playground for me and my friends.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Ouroboros Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish
    that's funny.
    as long as i can remember i've had this fantasy - it's a bit Michael Jackson - of getting rich enough to be able to build a purpose built playground for me and my friends.
    That would be totally awesome!