Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread: CFTraveler's Liminal Journal

Blog Entries

Cool CFTraveler's Liminal Journal

This has become so popular that I took the liberty of making it a Sticky. Painterhypnogirl
    Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:43 am Post subject: Success! After a Year and Two Months!
    Yay! I'm so happy!
    So I wake up at 5AM with my usual backache and go sit in the living room recliner. I settle down and the cat comes and bothers me for a bit. I push her away and start going down. After awhile I start getting sleepy, but since I'm not in my bed it takes longer to relax... I start feeling vibrations, my heart feels like it's going a mile a minute. I will myself to relax... the vibrations get stronger, I feel my legs start to float, but the rest of my body is firmly in place. I'm afraid to move the top of my body because I'm afraid it'll stop. So I feel the vibrations start to fade, so I think "if it stops it will not happen." At this point I try to do the rope technique- as I try to imagine myself going up a rope (that's never worked for me before, but now I'm desperate), I feel?see a "tunnel" of energy coming from my torso, and it feels it's "sucking me up" at the same time I imagine myself going up the rope. Very unexpected feeling. Then, I decide to try to stand up, because I feel "loose" enough, and sure enough, I "topple-float" to the front of me, and start floating around the living room. I float to my bedroom and see my husband sleeping there, and I go to him to tell him how I'm projecting- of course he's sleeping- so I float around some more, remember to keep it short, and go back to my body. So I do, wake up a little, look around, (it's still dark) and go "down" again. I start to feel vibrations again, can't believe my luck, feel the vibes. repeat the process, except no rope technique, when my legs started floating up I just "sat up" (this time I had no fear of losing the exit- I had nothing to lose since I had just done it.) Float again, this time everything was dark and hard to see. I remembered about asking for astral sight, and I do it and am surprised at the sound of my own voice- I had never spoken aloud before during a projection. Then I decide to push my luck and ask to go to an astral plane- and suddenly, I'm in front of a tunnel- I go through with someone- apparently someone was with me, probably not human, I don't remember "looking" I just knew I was not alone. We go through the tunnel side by side, I hear voices, There seem to be 2 doctors talking about a child (like a consultation with a doctor) I decide that the trip is turning into a LD and I don't want it to degenerate, so I ask to go back in my body. I do, I feel myself descend into it, but I can't move. So I wait, get up, tell my husband about my projection, notice I'm floating and he's not paying attention to me, realize I'm still out, go back, sit there for a while and concentrate on listening to my surroundings, realize I still can't open my eyes, work on my big toe, and finally get up!
    I was stiff, needed 2 coffees to wake up, but I'm so happy!
    __________________________________________________ _____

Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:04 pm Post subject: I projected again! Gobble Gobble.
    This morning I got up around 5:30 AM, went to sit on my easy chair and flipped back- After a while I began to dream about my being in a museum and someone was analyzing a skull. Suddenly I begin to feel my chair feel like it's gently rocking, which brought me to my body-awareness, and I realize I was getting "loose" so I started doing slow breathing and trying to induce vibrations (by remembering how they feel.) Soon, they start, I feel them starting in my legs and going up my body, so I'm deciding to do the "washing hands" technique- Then my f!@#%& cat jumps right on my chest and the whole thing stops. I was sooo pissed! So I got up, got the cat and put her in my bedroom (with my poor husband, who had to deal with her)- & closed the door. So I got back to my chair, covered up, and tried to calm down, then a while later, I start to think it's not going to work and I should just go to sleep. Then I had an idea- I decided to picture my energy centers, instead of like energy vortexes that are vertical (like you see in all pix) as tiny propellers (inspired by the noise I sometimes hear when I exit.) Then it was almost instantaneous! The vibs started, and I took off like a rocket! The problem is that I went straight to very boring and reallike astral areas (not around my house, which is what I wanted, and every time I came back to my body I "missed" and took off again. After like 3 projections, one after the other, I finally "landed" the only problem is that I've been exhausted all day today. Could it be the triptophan?
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:22 am Post subject: OBE After Redirected Shudder Sensations

I had another projection after having the "multiple tingles" described in the Energy forum thread entitled "Raising Energy" viewtopic.php?p=10766#10766

I woke at 5am, threw the cat out of my room and sat on the chair. I had a fierce backache so I decided to move energy around my back (after raising it from the legs). Then I started to doze, to "wait for the images, and I did for a while, then decided to "phase", or concentrate on the space between the images. That was on my mind for a while, then the familiar rocking sensation began. It was back and forth, more and more, until on the forward my face was right smack in front of the wall (like my nose right up to it). I decided I couldn't be in my body so I tried to raise up, but every time I tried I ended up back in the chair (that rubber-band feeling). I was feeling fierce vibrations, but they didn't last long. I started to fear that I wasn't going to be able to disengage, I tried the rope method, I pulled and pulled but nothing happened. Then I called out for help, for someone to help me get out. Then a flying cartoonish dude flew in front of me and threw me a rope (obviously the hypnagogic imagery here) I held on, it felt real, and I popped out. He dissappeared. I flew around inside the house and decided to go outside (all this time I've only wanted to fly around the neighborhood but for some reason always end up somewhere else.-I think the top of my house may be a portal of some kind, but that's for another discussion). I flew up through the roof, and flew into the attic. This nonplussed me, I expected outside, not the attic (I don't know why, it's where it's always been). I went through the roof again, but now I'm in this gardenlike realm, which pissed me off, I wanted outside, not something else. I am being ungrateful here- it was beautiful, the sky had many colors, but I wasn't happy with that. So I say- well, if I have to go to an astral plane, I'll go to a real astral plane. So I remember what Robert's book said about flying at an angle real fast to go astral, I looked up (and for a minute had that being in two places at one time feeling). Flew up, and ended in outer space! (or my interpretation of outer space, anyway. So now I'm mad, I wanted an astral plane and here I am in outer effing space, then I notice it's not normal outer space, I saw what looked like a meteor from far away but when I got close it was a flying squid that was propelled by fire. I then realized this couldn't be normal outer space, that it was a dream or plane or something unreal. So I started to get a sense of humor again and noticed around me there were all kinds of beings, mostly ignoring me. There were also some starlike beings (bright and shiny, like stars but smaller) and then flew around with an attitude of curiosity and exploration. Then I decided to go back to "earth" and see if I could fly by my neighborhood. started wanting to go back, and was slammed in the chair with no in-between space-so I still didn't get to fly by my neighborhood.
    "December 27,2005- I decided to report every time I project- that will give me an idea of how often it actually happens to me, and anyone can read all about it. I will move my other posts over here after a while so it seems more coherent.
    Dec. 27, 2005 - I projected from a Lucid Dream.
    I dreamed I went to work and found out that the church I work at had been taken over by the same company I used to work in and now I had to do the same job I used to. I realized that it was absurd and realized I was dreaming. Then I decided to test the hypothesis by flying. Then I decided I wanted to OBE so I decided to "go back to my body". I felt myself in the chair, and started to float up- no vibs this time- Flew to the living room, where I looked at my hands, saw how they looked melty-decided that I was OBE instead of LD'ing, floated to the window; decided that instead of flying up through the roof I'd try going through the wall out front- I've been trying to go out into the neighborhood but every time I try to exit the house I end up somewhere else. Well, I go through the wall (interesting sensation- there was a slight resistance, it's as if I were made out of butter). I went through, outside, but it was some other outside! The houses were different, the trees were different- the only thing was the same was that the houses had christmas lights on them. I flew around, and soon saw others also flying around. I tried to stay away from them- there was a woman with two children who saw me and wanted to "go" with me. I kinda freaked and flew away from them, and they started to chase me, so I tried to find a way to get rid of them, so I remembered negs are not supposed to like water so I saw a lake (there's a lake like 2 blocks from my street- maybe that's where I went) So I jumped in it- It was weird, because I was in it but couldn't feel it. Then I flew up in the air from the lake and I could see the sun was coming up so I flew up towards it, then I flew around some more (I could see the sky changing colors, it was cool) and I wished to go back, and was back in my chair-When I opened my eyes it was almost 7 and the sun had just come up.
    note: I got up at around 4:30 am, walked around some, then sat in my chair at around 4:45am- had to be out cold by 5am. The projection felt like 20 min.s give or take.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 3rd April 2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Title change
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    I crammed my first 4(?) OBE's in a couple of years(?) in the first post, so it looks unnaturally large- in the future they will be more reasonable.

Blog Entries

OBE or Dream?

I woke up late- heard the door shut, decided to stay asleep a few more minutes. Decided just to "observe" the swirlies in front of my eyes.
    It seems like a long time went by and felt myself starting to go to sleep. Decided to raise energy instead. As I breathed "in", I felt my
    "body" shift up almost imperceptively,when I breathed out it felt like it was settling down. At that moment I felt I was OB, but I was clearly awake, so I decided to mentally do exit techs. I tried the "steam engine", nothing. Then tried "water skiing", also no further loosening. So I settled on breathing & raising energy. The loosening continued, until I could feel myself ballooning up on the inhale- at some point I went through the roof, but it seemed I wasn't going through as ripping through the roof- it was more dreamlike. I went to my body "fell down" on purpose, and floated up again. This time I couldn't see anything. I tried for astral sight, got to see the room.
    Floated through the wall, again didn't feel real. Then I flew up, this time it felt like I was breaking the roof- it was as if I was losing the quality of the projection. Then I saw my son and his friend in a high area playing (At that moment I had lost all lucidity) and I told him to be careful not to do anything stupid or play too near the edge. He rolled his eyes at me. I went down & back in, woke up, dissapointed. Had a hard time waking up. My husband and son were having breakfast. For some reason I told my son I dreamt he was playing on his friend's tree house (which is a platform like 40 ft up on a tree- dangerous-) In the dream I had no idea where that was but upon awakening I remembered his friend's treehouse. He informed me that he was up on the treehouse the day before yesterday- then continued to inform me that he goes up on it every time he visits his friend (which is about once a week). I was not happy, but it also made me wonder.

ty for this journal it is cool of you to share please keep posting
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Projection after vivid imagery/astral voices

I projected this morning. I got up at my usual 5am, got in my recliner, and almost immediately started getting clarivoyant images and voices at the same time. First I saw a group of people walking around, then I started hearing voices: First a masculine voice that sounded like it was coming from a radio (like that walkie-talkie noise) on my right ear. Then I hear a voice that sounds either female or falsetto-male talking. I thought it sounded childish, but after a while it sounded more like a man who wanted to sound like a girl or a child. The female voice would talk to me and say stuff like 'where is the make up? And other nonsensical things and the tinny voice would talk about me but not to me. Then I started seeing the 'drop falling on water' effect I have reported elsewhere and then I started seeing a group of boys wearing overcoats walking in front of me. They were carrying cans of (soda?) and the first one gave me the can and I automatically took it. Then I realized what I did (I'm a mother so I automatically get things my son gives me without thinking), but this was not my son so I freaked for a second and dropped the can. At this point I 'disengaged' from the image and thought about getting up to write it down, but then the cat jumped on me and interrupted. At that point my husband got up and I told him to take her away. He did, closed the door and got up. I went back in and started to see the 'drop' imagery again- it was so fast I didn't even try to relax or anything. Then I started to feel a very light vertigo and I decided these might be very light exit sensations, so I started doing exit techniques- rope, steam engine- and nothing happened. So I decided to just stare at images, which I did for a while, then a few minutes later I decided to get up and test whether I was paralyzed or not, and when I shot up I realized I was projecting. So I go through the wall with my eyes closed- I try to open them and am back in my body. Then I close my eyes, disengage and go through the wall again and try to open my eyes but I feel myself on the chair and realize I'm trying to open my physical eyes (this time they won't budge) so I decide to get out blind, and I fly forward and feel the wall and go through it (the sensation always delights me- like I'm made of butter or something similar and am just 'melting' through the wall. When I'm outside I can see- There are houses and trees but not my street (this is a pet peeve of mine- my street must be a 'no fly' zone) So I fly around, see a variety of people flying around- remember a post I read about going into people's houses without their permission and decide to go somewhere and talk to someone- Go to someone's house that is actually one of my neighbors, see someone there that kind of looks like Sela Ward (?) Everyone else in the house can't see me, but she can and starts talking to me. She gives me a bad vibe so I decide to scoot- I fly out of the house to get away from her- As I'm flying I see other flying people (projectors?) Actually phase shifting up into the Astral- It looks cool so I decide to do it to get away (side note: One of them looked like Seeker's avatar in the LD forum- for whatever that's worth) So I start to accelerate up in the air, and all of a sudden someone throws what looks like a rag (towel?) at me and it connects to my left hand. I try to take it off (it hurts) and the more I struggle the more it 'climbs up' from my fingers to my hand to my forearm. Then I remember fire and light, so I start asking God to send me some holy fire (?) and it comes out of my eyes and burns the stuff off my left arm. Then I fall, land on my chair, and look at my left arm and there are these welts going from my 'flipping' finger to the top of my hand and the lower part of my forearm. Then I really open my physical eyes and my arm looks normal. (6:30 AM) Then I get up, make breakfast, all the morning stuff, take my son to school, then I come back home (it's my day off TGIF) and look at my arm and there are 2 red spots in the left forearm. So I splashed holy water on it.
    And now I'm going to take a nap!

SundanceDreamer Guest
    Sounds like your experience yesterday was a bit scary - I am so happy for you that you are "up and out" though Hurray!! (I had a weird dream experience a while ago where a man grabbed me with both hands on my arms and I was shocked awake from the dream, but the feeling of his hands on my arms was still very much there - I layed there in bed for the longest time trying to get the sensation to go away but it wouldn't - It's like his hands came through the dream into my reality. Finally after I got up and walked around a bit it dissapated - sorry you got "hurt" ;( - Good thing you knew what to do - thanks for sharing. Winny

Blog Entries

WARNING: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

2 Projections in the AM (or a long one interrupted by a return for a bit) I got up at 5am (4:57 to be exact) with excruciating pain in my back. I sit on my recliner but my back still hurts, so instead of going back to sleep I start doing energy work to try to distract myself from the pain. (It didn't work for a while. I sponged energy on my legs, then torso, (which relieved it slightly) and worked on the rest of my body. Then on to chakra work- I tried to 'suck' the pain away from my lower back area to the root chakra, and then on went up. At some point I knew paralysis was coming, because I got the strongest urge to scratch my nose. I gave in, then did the full body circuit. The pain melted away, I knew I was paralyzed (hence numbness on my lower back area.) I waited for vibes or looseness- started to see stuff in front of me, knew it was coming. Waited for it. Started to feel the loosening, decided to try to get up. Did. Couldn't be sure if it was me or my body so I looked at my hand. It was transparent. Decided it must be a separation or LD but who cared. Flew up- Then remembered I wanted to try to see my guide (from reading the forums) A girl, maybe 10 appeared before me and I asked if she was my guide and she said yes. I coudln't believe it! So I started flying around, and saw a bunch of people flying around. I did what I had done before- went up and fast to phase into the astral, then something slowed me down- the urge to try something in the astral I hadn't ever done but now was curious about. So I flew around looking for someone flying of the male persuasion, and amazingly saw someone I used to know (who's name will be kept confidential to protect the innocent (not me) So I asked him if he wanted to do it and he said sure so we proceeded to try but guess what? No private parts! There was nothing to put anywhere! So he laughed and said-'What did you expect- if we don't have bodies we can't do it! And he laughed and flew away. So now I was back in my chair, knowing there was something to be learned from this, and I closed my eyes and decided to get out again. So I waited (not long) for the feeling of separation- then something happened that hadn't happened in a while- My legs started going up- and I got mad and I said NO, this is b.s. and I got up. (I think this was self created- I was testing what could scare me, that's why the maximum interaction in my earlier projection) So I got up, ready to kick arse, and there was nothing to beat up. So I flew out again, went to a museum (I've been there before, this may be a place to look at more closely)and saw an asian man who said he was the emperor of China. I thought China hasn't had an emperor in a long time, and I flew away. Went up, until I was in outer space. There wasn't much to see, stars and space, then I opened my eyes in my chair again. (at 6:45) So I guess the projection must have been 1 hour give or take, because I think I sat in the chair for about 1/2 an hour before projecting.

Blog Entries

Energy Related Dream

I wouldn't call this a lucid dream- more of an 'introspective' or 'self conscious' dream . Anyway, in it I was in some sort of Astral Plane above my old house (that part is actually a recurring dream-place). I was thinking of going up there when I touched my thighs, and when I looked it wasn't where they were- I could see my thighs in their normal place but I could touch invisible 'astral thighs' about 4-5 inches offset to the front of my body. The interesting thing is that they felt solid- but there was nothing there. Then I touched my thighs and my 'astral' thighs and I could feel the sensation in my physical thighs both times.
    Whatever!

Blog Entries

OBE or Dream? Not sure.

I woke up about 4:30 with an asthma attack- got up, took care of the problem. Sat in my recliner. Decided to move energy in my body. A while later started to feel vibrations. Tried to go with them, but no cigar. Started to feel the 'rocking' sensation- Tried to stay aware but lost it and fell asleep. A bit later I find myself walking around the house. I try to go through a wall, but can't. I knew I was OB because of the bilocation, still could feel myself sitting in the chair. But couldn't fly or go through walls. Decide I'm too dense (?) so I ask mentally to be less dense. Lose consciousness again. Now I'm flying in the night sky- (outer space?) I see 'land in the sky" and fly up there. At this point I'm with someone, a female I think. We go up to a large house/temple/warehouse type structure, and inside of it there is grass. We are given an assignment. We have to make something out of our mind energy. I make a lawnmower (quickly) and leave my companion, who is befuddled as to how to do it. I decide to fly out the window/another room and investigate/ break in consciousness/flying again, talking to all kinds of people. Trying different things. /Lose consciousness/Wake up back in the chair. Start to go to sleep again. Then, as I start to go down hypnagogic images coming, I hear a scream. It startles me awake. I realize it's one of those astral noises (misplaced, I think.) Rocking motion starts again. I can't stay awake. Sleep for awhile. Wake up in the morning, with visions of toilet paper on the floor. I open my eyes- in my room. Close my eyes- toilet paper on the floor. It slowly fades as I awake. I get up, go to the bathroom, there's toilet paper on the floor, just like in my vision. Weird!

ps. I almost forgot- in the middle of my adventures, in between dreamstates I found myself spinning in whirpools- uncontrollably. Then I passed out again.

Blog Entries

Little Short One

I got up at 6am. Sat up in my chair, decided to do a little bit of energy raising. Hypnagogics started up immediately. This gave me a clue. I heard a voice in my ear. (astral noise). Another clue. I sat there for a while, started to dream tried rope while still lucid,no luck,stuck to my chair/body, looked around the environment, saw an entity, asked for help the entity (not human looking-how cheeky of me) gave me a limb (snakelike) I held on to it, tried to get out, remembered the skiing technique, felt the movement, got some momentum and I was out. As I moved it was dim, I said 'clarity now' (I always feel stupid when I say that- reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh for some reason- that silly overdramatization bit). Things didn't clear up. Still 'in transit' I said 'I want to go in'. I'm inside a gigantic woven bamboo structure. It had several stories and I was going through the stories and every time I went through the ceiling (I was going up, attempting astral phasing by accelerating). Then I saw a couple, a man and a woman (human) Sitting in a mat and it looked like they were 'taking a class'. I slowed down my flight, talked to the man, and then started going up again. He jumped (flew and grabbed me by my (root chakra) and pulled me down. I woke up, discombobulated. That last part felt very Freudian.

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast