Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: CFTraveler's Liminal Journal

Blog Entries
    : Super Short OB Happened yesterday, May 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Had dream, woke from it, to find myself floating up from my body, in the same position as my body, sitting reclined with my legs crossed. I couldn't move any of my bodies, and I noticed that my brow chakra was the source of the usual noises and energy feelings I get out of my heart chakra. I could feel as if I was peppered with (very light) buckshot on my forehead (no pain, just the feeling of being hit with little packets of energy. Kinda tickly. I tried to do a rope technique, since my energy body was as paralyzed as my regular body, but as I put my energy in that the chakra strobing and sensation decreased, so I put my attention on my brow and tried to increase the frequency of it, and found that the faster (more machinegunlike) it went (it rotated too- like those old mechanical machineguns that rotate as it fires)-the faster it went the higher I got, but with no control- I got maybe as high as 2 or 3 feet from my body. At some point I realized I was completely awake, so I didn't dare try to do another exit technique for fear of moving my body- then my son and cat came in the room and I went back to my body.
    Note: At some point in the am I had gotten up and crossed my legs and was that way for the hour I was in the recliner.
    Another note: At bedtime I did color-blobbing as I was going up the chakras, curious about Sash's comment in the energy section about the purple blob. I did see the purple blob before going to sleep, and I wonder if that's what drove that small OB. It was very different than the usual ones I have.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Medium-Sized OB-

My son came into our room in the middle of the night with a tummy ache, got in bed with us. At 5:30 I woke up with his feet in my ribs. I got up and sat on the recliner. As I was irritated and not sleepy, (and my back hurt a little) I did some energy raising, which helps when my back hurts. I notice my back pain was different than usual, and I wondered if my kundalini was rising (well, It was ungodly early, and I not too coherent). So I proceeded to do chakra work trying to locate the pain and it was somewhere the first & second (or it could have been gas, who knows.) So I decided to try to project. I settled on listening to my ear sound (you know, those rings that are there all the time. After a while they turned into what I call the 'alarm' which is a perfect replica of how my alarm sounds through earplugs. This 'alarm in my head' has fooled me before and woken me up. So I start to get up, realize (after taking off the earplugs) that the sound is in my head, (at this point light was starting to come in through the windows, so it must be dawn) so I decide to 'go with it', like I have done with vibes. So I meditate on the tones, and start seeing hypnagogics, start to remote view, and suddenly I'm floating. I'm not sure if I'm dreaming, 'cause there were no normal exit sensations, I was just out, so I float up and go through the ceiling, it feels normal, look into my attic at all that insulation (kind of a stupid reality check, if you think about it) start to float around, decide I don't want to be there, then go through the roof wall (the gable off the attic- a forward motion.) I do this with the intention of going into the astral, and end up in a mundane environment, but not my neighborhood. The place is deserted and frankly it looks like another planet- I get the impression it's not earth, although it looks like earth but no people. There are a few beings floating about but they do not interact with me and I have no intention of doing it either. I start to get the itch to go somewhere else, but can't figure out how, I want to go into the 'astral' (as in outer space with stars) but don't seem to have the energy to speed myself up enough to 'phase out' and don't want to ask for help, and there's no one around- no one I can see. So I go up slowly until I finally get to a 'outer space' region, pick a star to go and end up on another part of 'outer space.' I finally decide on a star (I would lose perspective if I looked away, and it was confusing me. Finally I decided to give up as I was 'losing it' and decided to mentally go to my body (without using my 'astral faculties' and landed on my body, rather gently. As I woke up, (at about 6:30, dadgum it) I realized that the whole event (?) took about 20 minutes in objective time, but felt like an hour. As you can imagine, 2 cups of very strong coffee haven't woken me up. Zzzzzzzz...

Blog Entries

RV with dream afterwards

Woke up at 5am with bad backache (cat sleeping on my thighs). Got up on recliner. Did energy raising to relieve backacke. Started phasing or remote viewing...I am going through a corridor, long corridor, with many doors on the sides. Suddenly one opens, startles, me, I'm back on the chair. I calm down, decide I want to visit one or two people in these boards (won't say who). I start going through the corridor again, then find myself going through the back lot at a movie studio or a disney-type environment. Then I come back again. Then I fall asleep and had a dream. It is not lucid but is self-conscious.
    It goes like this: I am an extra in a horror movie. I do not remember being in it, how I got there, anything at all, except that when I 'awoke' I am standing holding a sheet over my clothes. Someone tells me to stand over there- I walk over, look at a kitchen, and comment on some other extras talking about how movie kitchens are always pristine. Then some people tell some people to come sit over there and tell me that I'm done with the scene and can go home now. I am suppossed to be the first victim of a serial killer which is what this movie is about, and my fake sheet has fake blood on it. So I, completely baffled and confused, walk to the parking lot, not knowing: who am I, how I got there, where is home, and how did I get there. I am standing on a parking lot not knowing how to ask this without giving away the fact I don't know who I am. Then my husband tickled my feet and woke me up.
    Weird! Some kind of indentity issues, no?

Blog Entries

Midnight OBE

It's the first middle of the night (not really midnight, more like 2-3am) OBE I've had in a long long time. But then again those are easy to forget. I got up to pee- went back to bed- no vibes, but I started to get what you could call astral sight, but really it was more like 3D blackness turning into a pixillation scene- I went back and forth with the pixillation losing focus and improving resolution. Then I had the sensation of movement- forward and increased visibility, backwards and decreased visibility. I figured I was exiting, so I tried to 'roll off'. My body moved, I realized I was not paralyzed, so I had to stay still to recapture the visual effects. They continued after a moment, so I concentrated on trying to 'will myself forward' when the resolution phase came in- kind of like trying to 'catch a wave' in the right moment, but mentally, since I was very aware of not being paralyzed. After I continued this process, I felt myself floating upwards, and realized I was out- but the resolution was so bad it was like floating in a really out-of-focus grainy element in gray-darkness. I concentrated on floating up-mentally, and had a sudden view of a starry-black field (maybe I went through the roof momentarily, but I was back in pea soup again)- I went up again, could see the stars, decided I was outside, but then started to lose control and ended up back in my body. Then I stayed up for awhile, and eventually went back to sleep. In the AM I went to my chair to try to project, but no dice.

Blog Entries

Scary Projection

Went to bed late because we were out of town at a (my husband's) family reunion. I woke up around two-ish (like an hour later) with vibrations. I start to do rope and climb out, start floating. I had poor control, was kinda floating like a baloon. I float around the house, end up in my son's room. Immediately he starts screaming (not he, his projected double, 'cause he too was flying around, and landed in his bed. I can't see what he's screaming about but he starts telling me that there are vortexes of energy, like snake-like things appearing out of thin air and trying to connect to him. I float on top of him and see him as he points to where the vortexes are. As they appear (I start to 'sorta' see a bit of mistyness where they appear) he points at them and I either banish or shield each spot with my hands. I do like a 'pass' while I pray (started with the Lord's Prayer and end with 'God is With me' over and over as I intercept each lamprey-eel thing- I don't see them with my astral eyes but I can picture them with my astral imagination.)
    We do this for a while until it stops- then I wake up in my bed utterly terrified. I woke my husband I sent him to his room to check on him. He does and he's fine. I then tell him what happened. The reason I didn't go to his room was because I was so utterly terrified I was afraid that the experience was 'mine' and I didn't want to influence him with my fear- 'give' him the neg if there was one. The next morning I asked him and he said he slept well, no nightmares or anything. I'm not sure if I was projecting my insecurities or if there was something really going on. He already went for a swim on our salt pool with the pump on, and tonight he's getting holy-watered, eucalyptus-oiled and his room is getting incensed before bedtime.

violetsky Guest

Re: Scary Projection

Dear CFTraveler,

Please do not worry about this. I have had many experiences where I wake up in the night and see pinpoints of light turn into spinning vortices of light with at the centre almost watery liquidy light full of intertwined tendrils-almost like a rope that is splayed and unravelling coming towards me. I have had these connect to me and felt the most loved I have ever felt in my life. These are portals and you can end up projecting through them. I have done so...you often lose conscious memory when you do so because it is such a radical energy shift and the shear volume of energy experienced tends to overwhelm the consciousness causing you to blank out. But it is not dangerous.

Hugs,
    violetsky

Blog Entries

Another short one

I woke up at 4:30 am, used the loo, and went back to sleep. Meditated a bit, then woke up with vibrations that didn't last long. I floated up from my body (just by 'wishing' it, no exit technique at all). Propelled myself up, went through the roof, saw a starry night, picked a star, propelled myself up to it- as I got closer to it it resolved into a scene (like a round tv screen without edges(blurring into the surrounding darkness) and I went into the scenery. It was a beautiful field with trees and babbling brook, and I went into a house that had people (shadowy beings,anyway) and I had a long conversation/discussion with them, information was exchanged (although I have forgotten the details) and then I went back to the starry darkness. I floated about, and after selecting 'stars' and visiting places (I don't quite remember what, if anything happened there) I found myself back in my body.

Blog Entries

Early in the am.

I love traveling- it makes me project more. Came home yesterday, had a good night's sleep, woke up at 6am. Sat in my chair, did some energy raising, fell asleep. Had a dream with Brad Pitt. This time he was going to babysit my son. (!) In the dream the ground I was standing on opened up (like I was standing on a platform that started going down fast. I panicked, and started to feel like I was being pulled down underground and tried to stop it. Mega scary. Woke up with vibrations, realizing that I was underway an aborted projection. Made the conscious decision to 'go with it' but I had to be in control. Felt I was helped, so I declared that if someone was 'helping' me they would be allowed, but: I would be conscious and in control, and nothing 'funny.' At this point I was awake. Moved, realized I wasn't paralyzed. Worked on slowing down my breath. Started on the latest thing I've been doing- listening to the sounds in my ear. (Can explain the technique later). Started seeing hypagogics. As soon as I realized that I'd be back in my 'body space.' They would come and go, started feeling like I was moving, but not downwards. (Didn't like that at all.) I started rocking forwards and backwards. Went backwards very fast, as if riding a bullet train I could still feel myself in the chair, but I would see colored blurriness as I went. At some point after traveling forward, sideways and up (very fast, I wanted to go even faster) A scene approached, came into focus, saw people and things I knew, but not 'here'. Continued traveling back and forth, saw people I used to know (here) and as I traveled back and forth (back in time in one instance), started to lose lucidity, went into a dream about being asleep in my house while my son went next door and I was supposed to be watching him (I think went into the Brad Pitt babysitting dream) So I tried to wake up to go look for them and make sure they were alright, at some point became lucid again, realized I was really in my chair, so went out of the dream into projection mode once again, came to my chair with vibes, took off again as soon as I was moving, and had some other adventures and ended up coming back finally. The last time I 'fell' into my chair rather abruptly- almost felt the 'plop'. Then sat there wondering if it was time to get up, but not wanting to open my eyes because I still had running hypnagogics that faded in and out, and still some voices telling me 'important' stuff that of course I can't remember. Finally the phone rang and the trance was broken.
    3 cups of coffee and I still haven't waken up.
    These long ones take a lot out of me. The projection(s) took about one hour (or an hour and a half) but it felt like 4 or 5. I need more coffee!

Blog Entries
    Late morning OBE- Was up from 4:30 am- came back home at 8:00 am. Decided to sneak in a nap. Sat on my recliner, did some energy raising and sponging of my legs. Started vibrating immediately, had great hypnagogics. Tried to visualize a rope- could see it but not my arms, so even though I tried to recreate the 'up' climb, what ensued was a forward motion, which I went with. Then I began floating down and back. As I went through the floor I decided I didn't like that so I went forward and then up. Then suddenly I was able to move away. I accelerated suddenly and found myself in a meadow with others. Like a school. I was there for a while, don't remember the lesson, then woke up, and then went down for an hour of regular sleep. Woke up at 11am and didn't want to get up! But did. The OBE was short and sweet.

Blog Entries

Hotel Projection

Went to Boca to say bye to my mom who will be flying back to PR today- stayed in a hotel. The bed was nice but my back didn't like it. Had to get up with the chickens (7am ). Luckily the room had a nice comfy chair with an ottoman and was able to sit in it and sleep a little more. After a lot of energy raising (I do it when my backackes are fierce) I found myself in a floaty state- floated around the room, went through the roof, found myself in a twin of my room, only empty- started wandering around the hotel- everything looked about the same only dimmer and with less color (the rooms I went into looked shades of gray). I floated outside, was shocked by the strong daylight- found myself somehow in an overpass (kind of under the bridge, next to some kind of sewer grate) Decided to go back to my body. Could feel it so I kept going back to it, but it didn't stay, drifted away from the room again, kept going back to the room, and 'feeling myself in-body' but It didn't last, I'd float away again. I did this 4-5 times and finally stayed in and fell asleep, for like an hour. Woke up surprisingly well rested. Did not see anyone- it was all objects and landscape, except for my own room. All in all, it was pretty boring.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast