Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Altered methods of energy work

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Re: Altered methods of energy work

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    at its worst, that archetype isn't so fun or productive, lol... but yeah, as a conscious tool, it can be a great thing.
    Think of it as the ass-end of a white hole.
    By Jove she's got it!

*spontaneously enlightened*

I think the Destroyer archetype is wonderful, but it is in my "pinnacle of existance" space or something.

Hi there guys:

I agree at all with altering the original method to improve ones abilities (at least, once you've mastered the original one to some point).

Linked to it I did my own changes:

1.To activate a chakra a pass the flow of energy to it, and after that I imagine I stir it with my imaginary hand (as if I would be stirring a cup of coffee, for example).

2.Another incredibly effective way to activate a chakra is to move the flow through the spine (as if you were doing the MCO), and once it gets to the vertical point of the current chakra, you redirect the flow through the trunk (horizontally) and insert into the chakra through the back side. That works great for me!

3.I've realized that sex thoughts work strongly. If you recall some sexual intercourse and you imagine someone's touching the skin where the chakra is located, it activates in an electrical manner.

That's my share.

Blog Entries

I did just use a technique OlderWiser told me about "ages ago" - energy body massage. I just use a visualised hand to knead within my body as I would with my real hands when giving a massage. Effective.

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    I've had some ideas for different ways of approaching some of the NEW exercises, and kind of wanted to throw them out there. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing energy work daily, so I'm not nearly as far along as I'd like to be, but I've tried at least one alternate technique and had some success with it.

That one in particular was a variation on the stirring method. Instead of the stirring action (which I find very difficult to maintain, and sometimes makes me dizzy), I sort of imagivisualized (making up words is fun >.>) a small spinning disk (mind's eye picture is kind of like a little hurricane...hmm, I just realized that I have a color association of green with this action...yay random thoughts!) that I could just move around the area. I've used this on my hands and feet, and it seems to be pretty effective when I can keep the speed of the spinning up (it requires a little bit of extra attention).

But one thing in particular I was thinking about trying I kind of wanted to ask about first, just on the off-chance it might sound "risky." (Although I may go ahead and try it anyway...lol impatience)

For the method for raising energy through the legs, instead of a sponging method, would it be effective or overkill to use a sort of "piping" method? What I mean by this is visualizing/imagining/feeling a constant stream being pumped up through the legs, sort of like water being rushed through a pipe. I suppose experimentation is the only real way to know, but I wanted some input on it nonetheless.
    In syncronicity Air energy is green imo and hurricanes are air energy . I use pulling up socks of energy inside the legs . I think that it is normal and effective to visualise , intend and will energy to move with a construct such as what you created .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Fish Guest

I do that as well Korpo. I usually start with the full circuit then after that I pull energy up through my feet through the back of my legs into the root chakra. Once that has been stimulated I then pull more energy up from my feet into the root and create a vortex of energy streaming up through my spine and swirl it there until it feels like what you get from China gel applied to that area. I have knots usually in my neck and between my shoulder blades so after I do that vortex up the spine sufficiently enough I then focus the energy into swirling balls and concentrate it on those areas. After about and hour in it’s entirety it always relaxes enough so I can move it physically myself to get relief. Works great for me too.