Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Energetic Research into Chakras and Kundalini

Timotheus Guest

Re: Energetic Research into Chakras and Kundalini

Blog Entries

Interesting reading, but I cannot fully follow.

Oliver

amazingjourney Guest

This is indeed very interesting! If there are two different forces at play: strength and frequency of the energy flows, what are the implication to our practice? Is the goal to match the right strength to the right chakra and increase the frequency of the energy flow that come into the chakras? What would be a good practice technique?

Blog Entries

But didn't clairvoyants see strength (amount) and frequency (color) of energy?

It indeed begs the question what would be the best use of this knowledge, how to effectively find out what energy is needed where.

Oliver

Timotheus Guest

But didn't clairvoyants see strength (amount) and frequency (color) of energy?
    If you stand on a beach and look out to sea, there are waves on the beach and these lap at your feet. The size of the waves reflects the strength of vibration that the water is carrying; the speed at which they reach the beach (the gap in between each wave) reflects their frequency. Colour is not always significant in frequency.

Some clairvoyants no doubt have seen some aspects of the PSE; G, Hodson for one and perhaps CW Leadbeater too, I vaguely recall seeing a diagram he had drawn that appeared in AE Powell’s ‘The Etheric Double’ – in fact I think it was on the cover of the copy I once had – an early hardback edition with a dustjacket – not the later paperback version with no cover image. This diagram showed channels of energy seeming to connect each ‘chakra’ – or traveling from one chakra then to another and so on. I myself, in my early years of exploration in this study remember seeing what I at the time described as a river flowing from my heart (anahata) chakra to the throat (visuddha). I now realize it wasn’t what I at the time had believed it to be. I recall it flowed ‘upwards’ and appeared to ‘pulse’ – definitely showing a frequency of movement along its channel. No doubt it’s still there – but I haven’t looked at it in years.

It indeed begs the question what would be the best use of this knowledge, how to effectively find out what energy is needed where.
    When we studied chakras in depth, we arrived at very different conclusions to the accepted ideas of holistic circles. My wife studied firstly their energetic anatomical structure. Each of the main seven, she perceived to have many channels both exiting and entering them. These channels would connect up with major organs (and parts of organs) and systems of the physical body. Each channel consisted of many sub-channels, which in turn consisted of many micro-channels – and inside these were countless ‘threads’ which would connect with present cells of the tissues and organs, constantly changing as the cells form, exist and then end their temporary life. If one pictures the energetic vehicles of man as a system of countless billions of threads of light – it would portray an accurate impression.

This is indeed very interesting! If there are two different forces at play: strength and frequency of the energy flows, what are the implication to our practice? Is the goal to match the right strength to the right chakra and increase the frequency of the energy flow that come into the chakras? What would be a good practice technique?

This information, in practical terms should not really make much difference to any given practice that folk currently engage with; it will only benefit those that wish deeper study and understanding of the subject. That said, inevitably, if one acts with greater understanding of reality; one’s work can only be greater in effect as a result. I envisage – it really depends what you ‘do’.
    Although chakras and the ‘psy centres’ of the PSE are inextricably connected and associated with one-another; I can’t help but intuit that if we were to perceive them as separate systems – it would be appropriate. Chakras, in my opinion are solely and only associated with the health and well being of the physical body; they have no connection to psychic or spiritual development, for these are attributed to the PSE. Yet, because so very little is written or has been published about the PSE; no one seems to realize this. If you take all the accepted ideas and theories regarding placement of qualities of psychic faculties (for example, visual clairvoyance through the brow or ajna chakra and clairaudience through the throat or visuddha chakra) and apply them actually to the psy centres of the PSE instead – I would consider this appropriate.
    We have also studied in some depth the subject of thoughtforms and their creation. The PSE is intrinsically involved in the process; each thoughtform we create (in numbers from several hundred to perhaps tens of thousands per day – depending upon our personal circumstances) have psychic energy (aka Kundalini) in relative quantity. More of this to come...

A.

Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian
    Several years ago, my wife and I undertook a research project, specifically to study the energetic, subtle reasons why crystals and minerals might have therapeutic properties – and if they did genuinely have them – why they did so. The research lasted 2 years and we believe we did get to the very foundation of the objective – and all forms of energetic healing in principle. The work was 95% the result of my partners’ acute clairvoyance – she can see instantly, subtle levels of reality and could look at a circumstance of a ‘healing session’ and would see the level of competence of the healer, the energy channels forming between their ‘patient’ and themselves, the thoughtforms used and the changes (if any) made in the energetic bodies of the ‘patient’. Interesting work…
    Along the way we studied chakras; ignoring what other writers had previously written and what the ‘status quo’ would have us believe – instead we simply observed the actual reality of chakras as my wife can plainly see them. Much controversy was generated when we published our findings! We found that for instance, the chakras are a system that exists on three different subtle levels, that they do not possess (the generally accepted idea) single colours – and in fact they all do change colour quite regularly, depending on circumstances.
    I would be interested in comparing results and methods . I am also undertaking ongoing energy body research . And I am curious about your findings .
    So - at 'first sight', when a clairvoyant might look at someone's chakras - they may not necessarily realize that there are 2 energy centres in the same place - and to our knowledge we don't think anyone else has published this concept.
    I find that the chakras can be clairvoyantly viewed as having single , double or quadruple aspects and that the budding of the chakras is commensurate with the development of the energy body of that human . There is a predictable continuum of development which I am mapping out, to the best of my ability .
    I published my findings on chakral doubling in August 2007 or earlier ,
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... ml#msg5182
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9003&hilit=stage+ii
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8770&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=sta ge+ii&start=30
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3