Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian
Several years ago, my wife and I undertook a research project, specifically to study the energetic, subtle reasons why crystals and minerals might have therapeutic properties – and if they did genuinely have them – why they did so. The research lasted 2 years and we believe we did get to the very foundation of the objective – and all forms of energetic healing in principle. The work was 95% the result of my partners’ acute clairvoyance – she can see instantly, subtle levels of reality and could look at a circumstance of a ‘healing session’ and would see the level of competence of the healer, the energy channels forming between their ‘patient’ and themselves, the thoughtforms used and the changes (if any) made in the energetic bodies of the ‘patient’. Interesting work…
Along the way we studied chakras; ignoring what other writers had previously written and what the ‘status quo’ would have us believe – instead we simply observed the actual reality of chakras as my wife can plainly see them. Much controversy was generated when we published our findings! We found that for instance, the chakras are a system that exists on three different subtle levels, that they do not possess (the generally accepted idea) single colours – and in fact they all do change colour quite regularly, depending on circumstances.
I would be interested in comparing results and methods . I am also undertaking ongoing energy body research . And I am curious about your findings .
So - at 'first sight', when a clairvoyant might look at someone's chakras - they may not necessarily realize that there are 2 energy centres in the same place - and to our knowledge we don't think anyone else has published this concept.
I find that the chakras can be clairvoyantly viewed as having single , double or quadruple aspects and that the budding of the chakras is commensurate with the development of the energy body of that human . There is a predictable continuum of development which I am mapping out, to the best of my ability .
I published my findings on chakral doubling in August 2007 or earlier ,
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... ml#msg5182
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9003&hilit=stage+ii
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8770&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=sta ge+ii&start=30