Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Energetic Research into Chakras and Kundalini

Energetic Research into Chakras and Kundalini

Several years ago, my wife and I undertook a research project, specifically to study the energetic, subtle reasons why crystals and minerals might have therapeutic properties – and if they did genuinely have them – why they did so. The research lasted 2 years and we believe we did get to the very foundation of the objective – and all forms of energetic healing in principle. The work was 95% the result of my partners’ acute clairvoyance – she can see instantly, subtle levels of reality and could look at a circumstance of a ‘healing session’ and would see the level of competence of the healer, the energy channels forming between their ‘patient’ and themselves, the thoughtforms used and the changes (if any) made in the energetic bodies of the ‘patient’. Interesting work…
    Along the way we studied chakras; ignoring what other writers had previously written and what the ‘status quo’ would have us believe – instead we simply observed the actual reality of chakras as my wife can plainly see them. Much controversy was generated when we published our findings! We found that for instance, the chakras are a system that exists on three different subtle levels, that they do not possess (the generally accepted idea) single colours – and in fact they all do change colour quite regularly, depending on circumstances. We found that they can not be ‘unbalanced’ (and thus the claims of some folk that they can balance your chakras needs discrimination…), they can not be blocked (ditto) and neither can they be ‘cleared’ either… The facts are that they act as transformers to exchange millions (literally) of different types of subtle energies from lower levels to higher levels and vice versa. When someone diagnoses that one or other chakra is misaligned or unbalanced – the truth is that they are actually sensing one or other types of subtle energy have become miscoded – so it’s not the chakra (which is more akin to a door with channels passing through it) – but the energy inside it…
    When someone works on a chakra – they don’t – they actually work on an energy inside it… etc…
    However, the really interesting study came when we discovered that chakras are not the only energetic structure present in their location – and that they actually have no relevance in the spiritual development of man… That’s a big statement, it has huge implications.
    Let me explain why…

We found that, in keeping with exoteric science principles, energy can be perceived in two ways – by the strength of vibrations it has and by the frequency of those vibrations. There are 7 main chakras in the human energetic system; each of these permits the entrance of subtle energies which have specific strengths of vibration. Therefore – energies that can enter through the heart chakra – cannot enter the base chakra as they are of a different strength of vibration. So , all the different energies which can pass through chakras – do so solely on the strength of their vibration.
    Now we come to the other side of the coin; the frequency of vibration. Imagine that you have fourteen coins on a table and that you arrange them as seven piles of two coins each, laid out in a straight line. The top coin represents the chakra, but there is another coin, hidden from view underneath it. These second coins represent a different energetic structure; we called it the ‘Psychic Energy Structure’.
    It permits the entrance of energies into its system relative to their frequency of vibration. It also has a a function of ‘charging’ them; so they might enter in one condition and leave in a stronger, more vitalised form as a result of their being charged. It is this structure that is the true origin of mans spiritual development and his / her abilities. Surrounding the Psychic Energy Structure is a special channel of energy that travels interweaving up and then again interweaving back down the structure and as it does so – it forms seven ‘centres’. These, we called the Psy centres. This ‘special energy’ we called ‘Psychic Energy’ – it is perhaps also known as Kundalini; but we opted to use a new name because there would be too many stereotype thoughts which would confuse the subject if we had used its’ common name.
    So - at 'first sight', when a clairvoyant might look at someone's chakras - they may not necessarily realize that there are 2 energy centres in the same place - and to our knowledge we don't think anyone else has published this concept. Although the researcher, geoffrey Hodson came close to it - he even had a picture drawn of a Psychic Energy Structure in a Kundalini Deva in his book 'Kingdom of the Gods' - this picture is very similar to that that my wife drew of the PSE. Geoffrey published his picture nearly 60 years ago.

I’ll come back to describe more when I have the time.

Kind regards

A.

Blog Entries

Re: Energetic Research into Chakras and Kundalini

That is very interesting indeed.

So, for practical purposes it wouldn't matter if you discerned between chakras (the gateways) and the underlying "Psychic Energy Structure", right? (What people usually don't discern when they do healing.)

But what have found about how this structure changes and under what circumstances? Is its makeup identical to our "personality" or what is it?

Oliver

I'll be happy to cover more detail - just a little busy at the moment - watch this space...

A.

So, for practical purposes it wouldn't matter if you discerned between chakras (the gateways) and the underlying "Psychic Energy Structure", right? (What people usually don't discern when they do healing.)

Well, yes and no – generally as most people won’t realize they work on subtle energies inside chakras rather than the chakras themselves – that won’t negate the work they can do, but on the other hand – if they knew about this – and they understood exactly what they actually do – and hold this knowledge at the time of their work – I can only think their efficacy would dramatically increase. There are special reasons for this that relate to the deeper details of the Psychic Energy Structure – but it would take a long time to describe that here, at the moment; in time I hope to cover this depth.

But what have found about how this structure changes and under what circumstances? Is its makeup identical to our "personality" or what is it?

The chakra structure or the psychic energy structure? – Chakras do not change in any way, they are simply doors that allow passage of different energies. Their colours ‘appear’ to change though – but on very deep study, we realized the colours are all about the ‘at the time’ dominant energy – all the subtle energies have a colour to the clairvoyant. Yet due to a condition of health – one or other energies would be dominant at the time of study – and this is what gives the chakra its ‘overall’ colour or hue. As our health perpetually changes all the time – so can the dominant colour change in each chakra. Believe me – this took a long time to grasp! In respect of the psychic energy structure – it doesn’t change – only the energies prevalent change in direct mirror image to our level of development – and yes – our personality (which is really our ‘outer clothing’ in a sense).

The Psychic Energy Structure (PSE) is a series of seven energetic centres set in the same location as the seven main chakras. It has a channel of (psychic) energy that travels up the structure interweaving as it does until it reaches the top of the crown and then correspondingly, travels back down interweaving around the seven ‘psy’ centres to the base once more. Different subtle energies are present for variable periods of time in these psy centres; their presence being relative to their frequency of vibration (as opposed to the strength of vibration in reference to chakras). The psychic energy has several qualities, firstly it has an action to charge or revitalise the energies present in any of the psy centres, and second it is extremely important to our thoughtform creation and development. We can not think without the involvement of psychic energy being involved (generally unbeknown to us). However it also has other qualities too; it is used instantly we wish to perform any conscious action of our body, we use it whenever we concentrate. To see this in an exercise – try to move any muscle or limb in your body – without thinking about doing so; it can’t be done – but now try a different exercise – how about you choose to lift a relatively heavy object… When you do so – pay attention to what your mind does when you begin the lift… especially if you don’t quite realize that the object is as heavy as it is… when we need ‘more power’ – we concentrate our attention fixedly in the exercise of the lift… At that time we are generating and using tremendous psychic energy – which is manifesting in the available ‘power’ we discharge in the lift…
    Psychic energy is also used in advanced psychic abilities – such as telekinesis and levitation etc – but I won’t write about that subject here as the word ‘responsibility’ enters the frame…
    It can also have three different conditions; ‘unrealized inactivated’ the first one – where most folk engage with it. ‘Realized inactivated’, where folk begin to consciously engage with it, and ‘realized activated’ – where it is used by advanced students of occultism. All circumstances where psychic abilities are used – of any description; psychic energy is used in its second and third forms.
    So it’s quite special. A lot has been written about Kundalini; it is said to enable one with great expansion of the minds’ abilities and also to be extremely destructive to those that ‘are not ready’ for it… Such a statement implies ‘you’ and ‘it’ to be very separate things – I perceive it very differently by contrast. ‘It’ and ‘you’ are one. Yet – as ‘you’ become more aware of true reality, you become more aware of ‘it’ and this has a positive, cumulative effect to increase psychic awareness (for want of a better term…).
    That’s all for the moment – work takes my attention away.

A.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian
    To see this in an exercise – try to move any muscle or limb in your body – without thinking about doing so; it can’t be done
    I disagree. Of course this can be done without thought. Taiji movements can be done in perfect stillness of the mind. So it can be done. It is however not the common or average case, hence it is seldom observed.

Oliver

Blog Entries

There are many movements that we make without thinking about them, or at least without conscious thought. Most people don't think about how to walk, for example. They just do it. The same is true for me with touch typing, which I've been doing for some thirty years now (yikes, I really am old!). I don't ever, ever, EVER think about how to type. I think only of the words I want to use and my fingers automatically produce them on the screen in front of me. In fact, as I type this, I'm actually noticing this and thinking how very cool it is, the almost effortless translation of my verbal thoughts into words....

Also, what about things such as automatic writing? That's supposed to be unconscious, i.e., not thought about. Some people even apparently do it in their sleep.

Please note that I'm not arguing at all, and I find this all extremely interesting. I just don't entirely agree that we must "think" about every movement. I can think of endless examples of how this is not the case, and we do things without thinking about them at all.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Ah,

Well - I see your point(s) - however would you not agree that thought precedes all conscious movements?

Thought is a most interesting study; there is no such thing as original thought - in that before you can think of something - you must first have been thinking of something else that led you to think about the new thing... I am typing on my keyboard here and now - but as much as I don't significantly think about every keystroke - I know that the action is just the material expression of a subtle change that has taken place 'inside'. I think what I am saying and type it as such - just as I drive my car (apparently subconsciously) - there has to be some measure of conscious thought involved because of potential incidents of my bumping into something etc... We cannot switch over to autopilot 100% - perhaps 98% or so maybe - but conscious thought always has to control it.

A.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian
    would you not agree that thought precedes all conscious movements?
    Well, yes. I do believe that thought is actually the basis for all things that manifest. After all, I wasn't born knowing how to touch type. When I first started doing it so many years ago, I really DID have to think about it. And I thought about it enough and practiced it enough that it became something I no longer had to think about.

I think that's probably true for all kinds of manifestation of thought into material reality.

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Oh, I wasn't really talking about auto-pilot. That is slightly the wrong metaphor. You commit something to "muscle memory" till you *could* do it in your sleep, but you still do it fully consciously. That's why Taiji can act as a meditation vehicle - you can move in stillness and focus your awareness.

I agree on the concentration, but I disagree on thought. Thought is only one part of mental activity, and not the only way to express intention. The intention exists before the thought, and the mind acts and exists even without thought. So maybe intention precedes thought?

I know of meditation techniques that try to find the "origin of thought" or the "origin of action" by careful observation. According to those techniques you can find something that precedes thoughts and action, a moment when the intention is formed at a different level before it is even expressed as thought and/or action.

Bruce Moen has also an exercise on this because this kind of consciousness that expresses pure intent can be used for manifesting and expressing intent clearly in altered states of consciousness.

But that is really sidetracking your main point. Please keep on writing about your findings when you have the time.

I wanted to add that Robert Bruce perceives the colors of the aura to be in flux and the current (mind?) state of a person defining which aura colors predominate. I'm sure this relates to your findings of which energies predominate in a person.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Please keep on writing about your findings when you have the time.
    I second that. As I noted, I find it extremely interesting.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast