I was semi lucid doing my exit technique I think I was about 30 min in and dosing off a bit then I noticed a shelf of case's this brought me back to lucidity then my focus was back with me and with astral sight I saw what was in front of me with astral sight my TV (I leave it on for light with no sound) I was watching TV with astral sight for a bit then tried to exit my body I locked up in paralysis and I went into a state of heavy vibrations when the vibrations started so did the astral noise I herd my door open and strange things all around me I really didn’t like this I knew what the noise was but it was just creepy I tried my best to stay calm but couldn’t I actually tried to abort the OBE but that failed I popped out of my body. When out the noises stayed and scared me so much I tried to get back into my body it took about 20-30 seconds to get back in-so I basically got out then started flopping ontop of my body trying to get back in it was like I was swimming into my body. I am glad the abort failed it was a fun and needed experience. I really need to stay calm...