Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Satanist Bruise?

Re: Satanist Bruise?

Quote Originally Posted by melonbeads View Post
    Believe what you like IA. You create your own world and prison.
    If you realise you are already perfect i.e. God and who is controlling this planet.....you'll see the game.
    Off course all have own beliefs...as you too

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I find it strangely amusing when someone drags up something past-me said, especially when it's something that present-me has completely moved on from the concept. And then I wonder what things present-me shares that might get dragged up for future-me to find amusing. Time is weird.

" the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Time is MAN-MADE as you know. So time actually does not exist.
    There are infinite number of scenario of your life unfolding all at once. This video (below) illustrates well. Also, the movie Interstellar and Inception.
    Thanks for the link melonbeads, i began to watch the video, i was / attempting to eat some cereal with milk in a bowl whilst simultaneously watching / listening to the video

At 1.43 in the video the guy appears & says 'in fact the universe is mostly empty' - on these words i 'bite my bottom lip, strongly' ~ OWCH !

....can't watch anymore now, hope to catch up & watch vid later.

Those words are important for me, to ponder, explore.... 'so says' the sim

Thanks
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Time is MAN-MADE as you know.
    I'm the choir. Why are you preaching to me? You should know that words are insufficient, so picking on a word here or a phrase there as if it means something is counterproductive at best. I suppose I COULD have said "the illusion of time" rather than time, but, honestly, it didn't occur to me because, meh, words. They never really work, anyway.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Please feel free to explain beyond your short quips given to an "as you know".

In Your Eyes http://youtu.be/R96IqtcI8Hs

Let's pretend that you know and all are awaiting your further words that we'd know just as you know.
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th November 2016 at 02:50 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Believe what you like IA. You create your own world and prison.
    If you realise you are already perfect i.e. God and who is controlling this planet.....you'll see the game.
    Again, please do entertain us with the details of how we might realize as you know...otherwise the only game I see is you cherry pickin years of threads for wtf-ever.

Inside http://youtu.be/ZVDDiM1QWiM
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th November 2016 at 03:08 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Thanks for the link melonbeads, i began to watch the video, i was / attempting to eat some cereal with milk in a bowl whilst simultaneously watching / listening to the video

At 1.43 in the video the guy appears & says 'in fact the universe is mostly empty' - on these words i 'bite my bottom lip, strongly' ~ OWCH !

....can't watch anymore now, hope to catch up & watch vid later.

Those words are important for me, to ponder, explore.... 'so says' the sim

Thanks
    It seems hard to believe that our 'solid' body is actually mostly empty etc....
    We are made of energy though at 'some point' it appears solid to us. It's all 0s and 1s, digital. There are many truth in the movie Matrix.
    But this is science stuff. We've been fed many unhelpful programming to keep us from waking up.
    Mainstream TV is full of hypnotism and you don't know what's been implanted into your subconscious while watching TV drama etc...
    THEY LIVE, the full movie is available free on youtube. That's how it is.

As you ponder and ask the Universe to bring you clarification... you will receive the knowledge.

Blog Entries

There are infinite number of scenario of your life unfolding all at once. This video (below) illustrates well. Also, the movie Interstellar and Inception.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDIqNTDi96I
    I would like to read this book 'TIME' sometime

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3