Thread: Music as you wake

sono Guest

Music as you wake

Does anyone else have the very clear sound of music or phrases from songs in their mind's ear (?!) when they wake? (Am not sure whether there isn't a thread about this already but can't find it, so please feel free to delete or ignore if that's the case) Anyway, I often do, & feel it might be a message from the subconscious (or elsewhere).

If it happens to you, would you like to share the latest bars/phrases you've heard?

This morning I heard these words from a jazz standard, "What a difference a day makes!" Advice not to procastinate?! & earlier in the night when I woke after a lucid dream, it was ". . .nur weiter denn, nur weiter, mein treuer Wanderstab" from the Winterreise (= just onwards, only onwards, my trusted wanderer's stave (?) - sort of walking stick, I can't think of a word in English for it) but I take it to mean the obvious, that I should just keep going in spite of all the ghastly stuff I've had happen to me lately.

Blog Entries

Re: Music as you wake

I used to get music when I woke when I was younger- usually whatever I loved (different songs) and later on when in college Mozart's 40th Symphony- it sounds better in your head than from any headset, let me tell you. Now I get music I've never heard of before, so I'm guessing I'm tuning in on someone else's creations, and sometimes the music sounds like it's out of this world. Heavenly. However, it's been at least a year since I last heard it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This is one of the most often used methods by my guides to give me straight forward messages. The intended message is almost always right in the lyrics they give me. Although, sometimes I have to interpret the message a little bit, like the time I kept hearing "Go Ask Alice". It drove me crazy for a week because I couldn't rememer anyone I knew named Alice, and I didn't meet anyone by that name either. The message made perfect sense after the fact, and it had nothing to do with someone called Alice.

niki123 Guest

Lol,I get that all the time! There is always a message in there.Sometimes I hear music in my dream too,lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    This is one of the most often used methods by my guides to give me straight forward messages. The intended message is almost always right in the lyrics they give me.
    Hey, me too! Cool.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.