Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Higher self- Pre-kundalini question

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Higher self- Pre-kundalini question

I've been reading a bit about Kundalini awakenings. I read something about how your higher self blocks your psychic powers until after you are finished integrating the Kundalini awakenings. So maybe I just don't understand but does this mean that if you have limited success developing your own psychic abilities and have never intentionally/accidentally awakened your Kundalini, that maybe your higher self is just blocking it/you won't get any further until you complete the process of awakening/integrating your Kundalini? Is there something like a psychic police that only allows people to receive higher knowledge/powers when they are deemed worthy?

Blog Entries

Re: Higher self- Pre-kundalini question

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut1984
    I read something about how your higher self blocks your psychic powers until after you are finished integrating the Kundalini awakenings.
    I've had psychic abilities (such as precognitive dreams and empathy) since I was pubescent, and I had other mystical tendencies long before that.

I didn't experience Kundalini until I was about thirty years old.

I will say that after you've gone through all of the repositioning and stablisation and healing and so forth following Kundalini awakening, there seems to be an increase in psychic ability, or perhaps a fine tuning of it, something like that. But I had it prior, as well, I just have more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut1984
    Is there something like a psychic police that only allows people to receive higher knowledge/powers when they are deemed worthy?
    I doubt that very much. I wasn't particularly "worthy" and yet I had some very interesting psychic abilities when I was barely spiritually conscious. Worthiness doesn't really have much to do with it, as far as I can tell.

Are athletes more "worthy" of being able to swim fast or jump high, or have they just taken some basic natural abilities and worked on them to build them up and perfect them? Similar thing with psychic abilities, in my view and experience.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Psychonaut1984,

I would drop the whole Kundalini idea out of it, it's just confusing the whole picture. Kundalini is just Kundalini. But that's another topic.

In general my observations are these:

* Some people are granted psychic powers to aid their spiritual development. Robert Monroe's spontaneous OBEs are an example of a power that materialized before any specifically spiritual interest happened. He might have been mature enough to have the experience, but this what given to him. So sometimes psychic experiences are granted to help personal growth.

* Some people that desire psychic powers very much are actually denied access to them. Maybe because it is a selfish desire, maybe because they are not ready, maybe because they need to develop something else first before laying hands on this. What people want is not always what they need. Quite the opposite.

These are some general observations, not hard rules.

It's not about the Kundalini. It's about the unresolved stuff within you. Kundalini surges can flush that out. Personal development, therapy, energy work, karmic life events and Higher Self guidance, too. Etc. Life is *designed* to make this happen, to facilitate growth and instill insight by all means necessary, be they psychic, energetic, everyday or extraordinary, even miraculous.

In this sense it is not about "integrating Kundalini", but about integrating yourself. As long as there is unresolved stuff within yourself, you are not whole. Call it blocked, dissociated, soul loss or soul division - the normal human mind is not a whole, but only the lesser parts. Integrating this is spiritual development, as it is inevitable that by experiencing the greater whole one does experience the spirit beyond at some point. Spirit and mind are not separate, as in any whole there exists spirit. The more you integrate, the more you experience spirit and union, the feeling of being whole.

Psychic powers can become more accessible when our personal motivations align with higher motivations for growth and learning. They can cease and dry up when we just use them for kicks or selfish reasons. Exceptions exist when they are important to life purpose. The intention for growth as a person beyond the bounds of egoic existence can lead the way.

Oliver

Blog Entries

The direction this thread is taking just brought forth an interesting factoid for me that I just noticed- I see people seeing Kundalini as an external thing that either happens to you or 'comes in' to you. But as Oliver so aptly put it, what becomes problematic is the unresolved stuff in you, of you, as you.
    Wouldn't you agree that what Kundalini is isn't external to you, but a 'rewiring' of that which is you, a 'rebalancing', regardless of how traumatic or explosive (or implosive) it is? It's just you, another way of your growth. But you nonetheless.
    Just a thought.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't call it a "rebalancing". It's a force that rocks the boat. The harder you resist, the harder you cling to your attachments, the harder it comes at you. This can be pretty unbalancing. It's going straight at the problems.

From the descriptions I read it is more like a sand blast - laying things bare. Blasting away the crusted structures. More like suddenly being a snail without a house. The certainties gone, the coordinates no longer making sense. The Kundalini event itself takes away balance, that's why there is a "Kundalini Syndrome" I guess. You have to take a system out of balance to facilitate radical change. (A system in balance is pretty change-proof. Either slow, persistent change attempts or big blasts. I guess Kundalini events are the big blasts.)

That's what I get from the descriptions. I would call it a "unwiring" - you have to make the connections anew, but with the chances of better choices. This is just an idea - but from there on your core has to reintegrate the stuff that is not within it again. The more integrated you were to begin with, the less traumatic and the less wild the ride. I personally believe no matter what way you do it, it is about integrating yourself.

Oliver

alwayson4 Guest

Korpo is right on the money

Kudalini is a mechanism that evolves you to higher consciousness.

Now how does it do it?

It forces you to A)clean up your belief system b) deal with any issues you have had c) it flash activates primaries

If you do not do A or B, you will go insane. Psychic abilites will NOT manifest. High level abilites are dependent on inner balance, not kundalini in of in itself. That is why it is suggested to do A and B right from the beginning BEFORE kundalini.

So my understanding is, is that people should work on A and B, as this will evolve you to the higher consciousness.

For A, you can write down your all the things you know is true from personal experience, for example OBE/AP. Toss everything else, you do not have personal experience with. If OBE is not real for you, you have to toss that as well.
    Then you start working with properly worded affirmations. Say them outloud EVERY day. It will show you, that YOU, are God. In the book "Energy Work", it says that developing the energy body is like starting a car. Affirmations input the destination.

For B, you can do Core Image removal in trance state. Also, I try to go through as much childhood memories in trance. Just by bringing them to the surface helps enormously.

Of course energy work should also be done

star Guest

Osho sounded like he was going insane before he got better. Heh.

The development of abilities can be increased by bringing more chi and ether into the body and chakras daily. What also helps is using them, and stretching them. Kundalini increase development of abilities becuase it forces you to deal with your psyche issues. The mind blocks plenty of abilties from you, even decreases the chances of making simple things work. Trance gets around this much of the time, but then you need practice working in trance as well.

I suggested to someone, that I want them to raise my Kundalini - and it made them uneasy becuase they don't want me to suffer and terrible consequences. But I'm sure that it can be done in a safe way.

I think the best way to develop abilties is to create a daily routine, and attempt to work in groups of two or more as often as possible.

Ah, I almost forgot, in my workings with my higher self, i've never noticed it holding back anything from me, it was just what I was able to percieve, what i could notice under my own power. Although playing around inside him long enough did grant me some things that I never noticed before. Even speaking to the other souls inside him passed some information into my subconcious that I'm sure I can use later when it surfaces.

I can't say for 100% certainty that someone's higher self somewhere is not holding back anyone's abilities. It just hasn't seemed that way in my case.

niki123 Guest

Wow,I fell that i should answer your post and my K awakening started 2 1/2 years ago.I've been intuitive or psychic and i never lost it along the way.It can be blocked to speed up your awakening so that you feel terribly alone and you feel like everybody has deserted you and that's the dark night of the soul and yes it doesn't last for only one night,lol.You have to find yourself and then you feel blissful again and everything feels right again.It just feels like you got your mojo back.It is during those alone times that we grow the most and we must find ourselves and believe again.The alonness and absence of our gifts is just an illusion.I've gone through it a few times and it's all still there.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Wow,
    All of your posts were so helpful. Its weird because some of the things some of you were saying actually reaffirmed some things that I have been thinking to myself not necessarily in regards to Kundalini in particular but what I need to do with myself right now in general.
    I have had a rocky past, and these past couple of years I feel like I have come to a period of intense healing almost like a spiritual growth spurt. I hit some bumps along the way but especially starting this summer when I had my first AP, I feel like things are starting to come together finally. For once I am starting to really feel like a whole person. By no means is everything perfect but I am taking baby steps to rewiring myself.
    One thing I hear a lot about Kundalini is that it is like being sand blasted... Personally I really would like to rewire myself, I would accept the awakening if it ever started. How does one know when they are really ready. I mean REALLY ready? Do problems with awakened Kundalini happen from just conscious resisting or can a person resist, almost like a defense mechanism not really on purpose but almost like a knee jerk reaction?

niki123 Guest

Your ego will resist but the more you resist and are being afraid the harder is on you.It can be horrible so you must check your fear at the door or you can become psychotic unless you are aware enough to believe that someone is really watching over you and under those circumstances prayer works wonders.It can give you something to hold on to when things get really weird and believe me that they do get extremely weird,weird enough to make you question your sanity at times.Extreme bouts of crying can occur that last several hours per day for a month or two or who knows.When you are getting ready for K ? Well,first of all you'll feel very unhappy with your life,bored,nothing makes you happy and in some people like me,you'll feel this internal screaming and it's all inside of you.If you are lucky and you know what it is ,unlike me,you'll know what's coming.I just had this internal screaming and had no idea what it was.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast