Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zero Point Energy

silvanus Guest
    from what i know, quantum physics (a 100 year old theory) is wrong as well as general relativity.

on the other hand they contain some right ideas.

for info on zero point reality, take a look at:

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

http://www.seaspower.com/

additionally, to have a refreshing overview on the universe and creation which converges spiritualism and the so called "real world" take a look at this:

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~sai/goswam1.htm

cheers

The layman's explanation is along the following lines:

There is in fact no empty space. All space is filled with energy composed mostly of virtual particles that only exist for extremely short periods of time (also known as quantum foam). Individually fleeting, the vast number of these virtual particles would seem to make them add up to a usable amount of energy. In a normal circumstances harnessing an energy would use it up (distribute diffusely, not destroyed). There are some arcane and truthfully not understood rules however that say that the energy of space can in fact can not be zero. Where it comes from no one knows. No amount of using this energy will reduce it to zero. So the implication is that there is an unlimited supply of energy at every point in space. Of course no one knows any practical way to actually use this energy.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Inx Guest
    I just read an interesting thing on crystalinks.com.

Gregg Braden, wrote a book called Awakening to Zero Point : The Collective Initiation.

Planet Earth is going through a Collective Initiation as frequency increases and Earth's magnetic field is slowing down. Earth's magnetic field will stop at 13 cycles per second - zero point magnetic field. By 2012 we reach 13 cycles per second. 13 = zero point. At that time - the planet will stop rotating on its axis - pole shift - souls will go to sleep or 3 days, after which the planet will spin in the opposite direction.

Throughout the ages, Initiates in the ancient civilizations throughout the planet were placed in chambers to bring them to a place of Zero Point Magnetics wherein they could experience and prepare for what the world will go through around 2012, which links to end time theories and the Mayan Calendar end date of December 21, 2012.

Initiations of this kind have always existed. It is written in many ancient texts - including the Dead Sea Scrolls - brought forth now for those who would awaken and come into greater understanding of the changes affecting us on every level. In ancient times people went to major grid points on the planet for initiations. Today many people still find a need for such journeys.

There were many initiations chambers along the Nile - linked to different gods and goddesses. With each initation - which could last days - weeks - months - or years - one would have to overcome the emotions linked to that god. For example, Sekhmet was a warrior goddess. Initiation in the temple of Sekhmet was above overcoming the warrior within you - or finding balance for it. Initiates worked their way along the Nile until they reached the Great Pyramid where they King's Chamber equated to Zero Point.
    can anyone tell me if there are any real facts in these statements?

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantitativefool
    Hahah, too complicated to explain indeed! Aside from strictly particle stuff this is one thing I've looked into quite a bit. In it's most simple (but debatable form) it is that from a point of nothingness there is an infinite amount of extractable energy. Eh? Simple at first, until you realize the complexities of nothing. Either way, there are some theories that state that if you could use your mind (either by transmitted brainwaves, focus/intent, will, anything like that) you would be able to draw upon that power to influence our reality. Such as programming the energy to do something like...gather together and combust. However, it's a very wavering theory due to the fact that we can't measure 'nothingness' and the closest thing we can actually measure to this effect is blackholes that have points of 'infinite' density...kinda on the other side of the spectrum.

Hope this may clarify a bit to others?
    -Stu
    Nothingness? I recently came across some energy (or at least a clearer understanding of it) in which I am able to draw at great abundance (difficult to do) and then am able to form that energy into most anything I want, providing I have a clear understanding of what I want to form. Actually, all I have to do is have the right feeling, say for example I wanted to make love, I would grab this energy (in my mind i call this "reaching the calm center" for reason of what it feels like when doing it) and simply remember and feel what love is. Whats more, I recently discovered another thing, that this energy I speak of (I call it *magic/psychic/life energy/prana) seems to be the same energy that is used when doing energy work or when sudden boddily sensations come upon me, like when I go to the bathroom, or just all of a sudden (seemingly for no reason). How can there be nothingness? Could it just be that they dont see anything, and so they consider it nothingness do you think? Any comments on this please?

Ill have to look into this

Quote Originally Posted by Inx
    I just read an interesting thing on crystalinks.com.

Gregg Braden, wrote a book called Awakening to Zero Point : The Collective Initiation.

Planet Earth is going through a Collective Initiation as frequency increases and Earth's magnetic field is slowing down. Earth's magnetic field will stop at 13 cycles per second - zero point magnetic field. By 2012 we reach 13 cycles per second. 13 = zero point. At that time - the planet will stop rotating on its axis - pole shift - souls will go to sleep or 3 days, after which the planet will spin in the opposite direction.

Throughout the ages, Initiates in the ancient civilizations throughout the planet were placed in chambers to bring them to a place of Zero Point Magnetics wherein they could experience and prepare for what the world will go through around 2012, which links to end time theories and the Mayan Calendar end date of December 21, 2012.

Initiations of this kind have always existed. It is written in many ancient texts - including the Dead Sea Scrolls - brought forth now for those who would awaken and come into greater understanding of the changes affecting us on every level. In ancient times people went to major grid points on the planet for initiations. Today many people still find a need for such journeys.

There were many initiations chambers along the Nile - linked to different gods and goddesses. With each initation - which could last days - weeks - months - or years - one would have to overcome the emotions linked to that god. For example, Sekhmet was a warrior goddess. Initiation in the temple of Sekhmet was above overcoming the warrior within you - or finding balance for it. Initiates worked their way along the Nile until they reached the Great Pyramid where they King's Chamber equated to Zero Point.
    can anyone tell me if there are any real facts in these statements?
    A few:
    1) there is a planet Earth
    2) the Earth's magnetic field is in the process of reversing (switching north-south poles) - will take many many years
    3) There is a Nile river on Earth
    4) The most major cycle of the Mayan calendar ends/starts in 2012 (not the end of the calendar as there are to be a few more major cycles).
    5) There is a Great Pyramid with a King's chamber

The rest is either purely symbolic or non-sense.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

AmbientSound Guest

Re: Zero Point Energy

How do you think chaos magic might fit into all this? Is it possible that it could be used to experiment with zero-point energy?

Hibby Guest

Re: Zero Point Energy

the main problem with zero point energy is that energy doesn't = energy. ZPE implies that energy > energy and that's where all the problems come from. If a > a than the left side of the equation must have something else in it according to 3 dimension physics meaning a + b > a. and that b is what they need to find out.
    if they can't prove where it comes from it cannot be accepted scientifically however the benefits to gain from such a possibility is great enough to attract sufficient funding.

Fits hand in hand with illusion/global consciousness theory, IMO, it is like imagining a situation where alot of energy is created and the amount of energy created in this thought form breaches the reality barrier and thus becomes a physical entity. That means you're using very small amounts of energy, in fact all you're doing is thinking which i doubt would require much energy at all to create massive amounts of energy relative to the creative power. The existence of ZPE increases the possibility of the mind being able to affect reality, because small amounts of power, that is, thought energy, can be coiled into greater masses without having to physically input energy to create a force great enough to affect the physical plane.

In other words:

the energy of thought in the mental plane is able to enter the physical plane, whereby the physical energy required to produce thought is minor but thought once in the physical plane takes the form that it is given.