The last three of them had me at the mercy of whatever was attacking me. I find myself in the worst situation possible, being attacked when I unexpectedly wake up.

This is the third one that I remember having, but the only one I can remember anything at all.
I'm at my old highschool. I'm playing basketball games in the gym with some people I knew my whole life as a kid and trying my best to win. (these people weren't my friends though, just some I remember) This happens for awhile if I can remember.

I then walk down this very familiar hall that I had used for four years. My locker never moved the entire time I had attended the school. This place is common for dreams. I was talking to old friends and saying whatever I do. And seeing girls that would of gone there as well. I remember having loads of homework to do. One of the assignments was to write an entire report on some type of book. Everyone had one to do and it was different. They were supposed to be collected when it was all over.

The dream takes a turn, and I don't remember the reasoning. I had to look for something. I remember being in a pile of leaves and something that I was looking for showed up out of the pile. It gives me reasons why I shouldn't be looking for it yet, that I wasn't ready. I don't remember why, but I ask it my future and it tells me things that I have heard and then a warning. Oh yeah, something I see is projected ahead of me. I am in some area that kind of looks like my neighborhood. It shows up and I try to attack it. The mindset is if I defeat this thing I can write my report or collect something. I don't know how I attack it but I do. The only problem is this vague thing I can hardly remember has lots of friends.

One thing that I clearly remember is that this thing comes up with some creepy women in a wheel chair and sends it flying into the bushes. I know this thing is evil and I try to retrieve it (it doesn't make sense I know). This thing is fast, but luckily in this dream I have enhanced stamina. I catch it in someone else’s yard and it gives me a terrifying face. I run back from which I came to defeat this "thing" and a man that has a similar look to the women is there. I remember something telling me it was satanic. Anyway, a helicopter comes in, or some type of flying machine and I'm just going crazy on all these new enemies.

I remember these little flying things attacking me and feeling some sort of pain. I then feel myself constrained while getting attacked and I know that I have lost. I'm sort of panicky and I feel something in my stomach getting pulled by some chain.

I'm a goner. I wake up just then. Usually I eventually pull myself to safety of I am able to keep running. But never have I been at the mercy of something, only being saved by waking. Hope it's not a recent trend because these things suck. I woke up pinching myself to make sure I was awake incase I was lucid.

I would try to remember more and make it better but I have to leave and I don't want to forget.