Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Thread: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

it's all good.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

my Reconnective healing took a step up a level today.
    actually, it's been stepping up a bit with every session i do lately. more messages from guidance coming thru, and more intuitive action from myself, but today was a really noticeable step up.
    it felt like a breakthru of sorts.
    i guess it's a matter of trust really.
    fully trusting my intuition/guidance, and also trusting that whatever consciousness out there is assisting, is actually listening to my requests.
    if i'm going too fast, i'll get a "slow down a bit" message, or something like "go back over there again", and i'll find something i'd managed to miss before...
    and i've realised i can ask for registers, involuntary muscle movements or a change in breathing or anything noticeable like that.
    something unusual for the client to experience, which also lets me see a physical reaction to what i'm doing energetically.
    not only has this built my confidence in what i'm doing myself, but it's also confirmed for me that "someone" is listening.

today was an amazing session.
    from the start, i felt joy, like i've never felt before while working on someone.
    and i found myself being guided to do new "moves" with my hands, things i've never done before.
    at one point i asked for a register, and a single tear rolled out of each eye, down the client's face. it was beautiful.
    after, while talking, she mentioned feeling energy movements that corresponded with my new "freestyle" moves, hehe.

also, today's client, and one from last week, both described similar experiences during their sessions.
    i think it was Seeuzin who mentioned an intrusive feeling to the session she had...

well, these two clients both said they experienced something that could be described as intrusive.
    a very strong energetic feeling of something digging deep into the core of their energy bodies, and pulling out whatever needed to come out. both experienced this, but had rather different reactions.

talking with last week's client after the session, she admitted that she was a little uneasy during this moment, but confessed that while receiving shiatsu in the past, she allowed the practitioner to work on her up until a certain point, but then would put up this wall, essentially disallowing them from progressing any further. they had told her that they felt like they'd literally been "kicked" off of her.
    she said that during the session with me, we'd gotten to that point, where the energy was being scooped out, but this time she'd allowed it to continue. she had felt very uneasy, while putting up the old resistance, but as soon as she let go of that old habit, it was scooped out, and an amber light energy flowed into the "space", filling her with warmth, and a feeling of peaceful ease.
    after a short "rest period", the energy once more changed to more of the scooping out action, but now had none of the intrusive feeling of earlier.
    it was the resistance that created the almost fearful intrusive feeling.

today's client, a Reiki practitioner, far more experienced with energy, and already having had a couple of reconnective healing sessions from me, had an altogether different experience, albeit the same energetic action.
    she felt the same strong scooping and pulling out energy, but gave no resistance.
    this was followed by the same easy warm restful period, and then another deep "incision", so to speak.
    she described it as feeling like layers being pulled off, deeper each time.

interesting...

Blog Entries

Hi Neil,

Yea, sounds interesting and gud ? ...... i will have to read more of your posts here, to learn/know more about this re- connection healing and also yours (others) experinces with it

I have some questions and thoughts which i won't share now, i will research for myself first,,, to see what i can come up with,

In the meantime, wishing you and your clients continued success with the Healings...

Wellness, Comfort and Gudlife xxX
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

I was very excited to try this and I had a session about 6 weeks ago. To say the experience was anticlimactic is an understatement. I entered into a light medatative state and that was the only sensation I had - zip - nada. I'm willing to allow for the lack of skills by practitioner but still - it doesn't really make one very eager to throw away another $70. I'm not a skeptic and I very much want to try something that really works. To be fair, I'm just beginning with Robert Bruce's methods and I'll admit I haven't had much success there either. Perhaps I'm too dense... :cry:

Blog Entries

Don't say that! I have read that you may have delayed effects from a reconnection, although I don't really know what I'm talking about.
    Anyway, everyone has differing degrees of feedback when it comes to energy work.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

What makes you think it didn't work? What were you expecting? Healing can be very subtle and only when looking back can you see the full effects.

Quote Originally Posted by summersolstice
    I was very excited to try this and I had a session about 6 weeks ago. To say the experience was anticlimactic is an understatement. I entered into a light medatative state and that was the only sensation I had - zip - nada.
    so you experienced a change in your state of consciousness, i'd say that's as clear a sign there was work going on as any, wouldn't you?
    the various experiences clients have are just that - varied. every one differs from every other. no two sessions are the same.
    after doing 4 sessions with the same person, for the very purpose of exploring this aspect of the work, i can tell you that one person will have completely different experiences during each session, and my own experience in each session differs to the same degree.

i've had clients who've experienced nothing more than what you seem to have experienced, a deepening of their state of consciousness. i can tell you i was just as busy during that session as any other.

it works on whatever level is appropriate for the client.
    coming into contact with this energy is only the start of a process. the frequencies are now awake and at work within you, a part of you. you now have the potential to use them to heal others, and yourself, if you choose to learn...

then there's the "too dense" possibility, by which i'm assuming you mean you might be less sensitive to energy movements than some... it's possible.
    i've noticed for sure than the day after drinking alcohol my sensitivity is less strong. RB says that eating red meat lowers your vibration... i'm sure any number of other environmental factors can have the same effect... so who knows?

as for the practitioner, i couldn't say whether one can be "better" than another at this work.

I'm now unearthing this wonderful thread after I entered it 5 years ago (Oct 2010, it was started in 2008 even!) because I want to thank Neal Templar for making it. Maybe I would not have stumbled across it otherwhere. Or at least I'm not sure. Now I had the seminar. Finally: My sessions and Reconnection had already been in Nov 2010. Sometimes we need some time.

My patients 'so far' during the seminar had also amazing experiences, energetically, emotionally, health-wise and even insights for personal development.

E.g. one woman was relieved (giving a sigh of relief during treatment, starting to smile) and told me afterwards that during this moment she had reached a decision and great insight then of what she needed or not. Wow.

Also her stomach area was feeling something and she told me she has a great problem there, so it might improve.

Another one who was a 'real' volunteer from outside (no attendee) was skeptical and wanted actually to resist (nothing to happen) could not help but experience strong energetic events, she described it as a magnetic 'wave' going through her whole body, she also smelled sea air and had a relaxed and good time. She was very different after that.

Another guy also had strong sensations as he told me after treatment.

I also witnessed many other amazing events during other treatments by other attendees, up to highly emotional and even 'exorcism- or epilepsy-like' behaviour. Also we had a very convicing statistical 'mass' healing of an orthopedic shoulder problem with improvement(s) in 80% of the attending population, which could never occur from conventional treatments. This stuff is real.

Again: hope you read this one day: Thanks Neal. RH is truly amazing!

Last edited by Sinera; 1st October 2015 at 07:10 PM.
    This collector of useless clutter.

I want to add: I'm also a studied medical naturopath now (main fields: homeopathy, mycotherapy, etc.) but I will start with this energy healing method, because it is an easy intro into the healing biz. Practice begins in 2016 after my preps are ready and I will be set to go. For the next 3 months I need to move to another city again and also get used to my part time job which I 'magically' manifested, also with help from on here.

I think so far this forum has helped me in many ways also for my 'career' and my metaphysical development and I want to take the opportunity to thank all the wonderful people here in it, also the ones of the past who are not on here anymore (seemingly) unfortunately.

Thanks, friends, you are great and it is good to know / have known you!

This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22