Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i'd be interested in hearing your experience if you do find a practitioner.
    it's very different energy to Reiki..
    Yes, of course, I will if I do. But first I'll read the book.
    Could you specify what is the differnce in feeling and effects as compared to Reiki and other energy healing systems?
    This collector of useless clutter.

to be honest i don't have enough experience of other modalities. i've only had Reiki a couple of times. that was nice, relaxing, warm etc...
    during the reconnective healing sessions, i've experienced moments of being out-of-body, had visions of 'past' lives. conversations with non-human entities. going into deep states of consciousness different to any i've experienced before. had 'hands' pull my physical body around, straightening my spine, moving other body parts. 'felt' other beings in the room with us...
    felt actual waves of energy moving thru my body...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    during the reconnective healing sessions, i've experienced moments of being out-of-body, had visions of 'past' lives. conversations with non-human entities. going into deep states of consciousness different to any i've experienced before. had 'hands' pull my physical body around, straightening my spine, moving other body parts. 'felt' other beings in the room with us... felt actual waves of energy moving thru my body...
    WOW.

(need to read the book faster now when it arrives )

the session was during a seminar with a practitioner? (sorry for asking if it was said before, too lazy to search the whole thread now )

not during a seminar. just at a practitioner's place.
    it was a life-changing moment, for me.

tho it must be stated, not everyone experiences those things.
    every client has different experiences, and every client 'feels' different to me...
    it truly is a learning experience every time...

If I understand it right, the standard are:
    2-3 healing sessions first (serves also as a check for oneself if you can relate to it?)
    - and then you do a 2-day seminar? (a bit similar to Reiki again)

Does that seminar mean that you get a healer yourself after passing it and you get more initiated to the system then? (again similar to reiki procedures for me)?

i don't know if it's essential that you have any sessions before the seminar, but i'd suggest you do.
    and then, yes, you have to attend the seminar to learn how to feel and what to do with the frequencies...

8. Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

I too have had similar experiences. I've been other beings, seen other beings, felt my physical body move on it's own in strange ways, felt energy in and around my body, and had an actual healing myself. My arthritis in my hands went away - the pain went away and my joints became normal sized again. I really enjoy trading sessions with other practitioners (Neil .... )

I trained in and used to use Transformational Energy Release, Yuen Method, 13th Octave LaHoChi healing, and a few others. Reconnective Healing is ALL I do now. It's the only one that has had, for me anyway, great results.

like you say Beth, "miracles"

10. Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

like you say Beth, "miracles"
    Yes, as my awareness has expanded, I've lost interest in a lot of things I used to really enjoy - holidays, football, roller coasters. It's kind of nice to have something that defies explanation/awareness - a little mystery, a little magick remains.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast